Sidni OS ||No One Can Separate Us||

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hellow awl...i am here with an OS again...actually i wasn't watching JR from past four days coz of exams n today when i watched four episodes i was just so upset...so here is one try by my so that i can study peacefully...have a look and leave back your reviews 
NO ONE CAN SEPARATE US

Sid was ready wearing a blue colour sherwani, although he knew today his life will take a u-turn, he and roshni will be separated forever and this time after today they won't be able to meet again as they will loose all there rights on other but still he was doing it as there was no way back, he was out of his thoughts when his mobile rang 

'hello' he greeted

'hello, bhai, where are you...everyone are waiting for you' it was kritika...

'i will be there' he said shortly and disconnected 

^_^

The hall was beautifully decorated...every guest present there were enjoying the treatment simran was providing them but those who didn't seemed happy and interested were raj and beeji...they were depressed as well as helpless...simran and her threatening made them give up on situation she had taken a decision that if sid returned to roshni then she will kill herself...and that is why how much the trio wanted roshni back they couldn't do anything especially after her attempt to kill herself by taking sleeping pills...

They faked smile at all the guest and just stood like a robot who were guided to attend the function quietly, but still the two prayed for some miracle to save siddhart from commenting this sin, even if he was doing it without his will, they didn't wanted it at all...

'everyone please join us for the engagement ceremony..my son siddhart is here' simran called out for everyone and all the guest gathered around the stage while both the families along with sid and sonia stood at the stage

Yes, it was siddhart engagement with soniya roy...it's been 2 months to his divorce with roshni and since then he is living a life without his will...that day he lost two most precious thing of his life, his mother who was the most sweetest person for him who now had turned into a sore, jealous lady who just want to destroy him in all ways,at first the situation she created made him divorce roshni and then she threatened him to get married again and he having no other choice so he agreed...

and his roshni, his love, he destroyed her, he left her alone, she begged him to not to do it but he was helpless he had to do it for her family's happiness for his mother...after that day they didn't met but he just got to know from his dad that roshni is not the same anymore, she had turned into a lifeless creature, she just sit in one corner of her house, she don't smile anymore, she don't talk anymore, she do nothing, it killed him for making her go through all this but he was helpless

'sid' simran shook him bringing him out of his painful memories 'what are you waiting for? Put the ring in her finger...' simran told him, he nodded absent-minded and turned to slip the ring in her finger when his mobile rang 'i am sorry, one second please...' he apologized and received the call without noticing who it was...

hello...what...you...you do...dont worry nani maa, i will be there...yes, i am coming... he said...panic was written all over his face, the ring fell from his hand as he ran towards the exit leaving all the crowd wonder about what is the reason,simran raj and beeji ran after him 'sid stop it, if you left from here for that girl then today will be the last time you will call me your mom...i will break all my ties with you' she threatened yet again

'and if you stopped me mom then you will never see me again...this time i will not fotgive you ever mom if i lost her..last time i let it go but not this time...your swear mom if something happened to her then i will kill myself too...and this time i will make sure that nothing can safe me' he shot back and shook his head with determination confirming her that nothing can stop him and still if she will try then consequence won't be good

Simran was taken a back, tears rolled down her cheeks with the thought of sid leaving her and not forgiving her ever... 'not even sid...simran i too won't see your face...just go away from our lives simran along with your daughter, live a happy life with her, no one needs you here anymore...you had forced me to hate you with this cruel behaviour of yours...i am ashamed that you are my wife...in fact i am ashamed that i ever loved a person like you who took her son and his happiness on granted always...let's go beeji our roshni needs us...let her enjoy her victory...' raj said with disgust and left from there while simran looked around for kritika to console her as she cried but kritika just shot an angry glare on her and left breaking her even more

^_^

Doctor came outside from I.C.U after what felt like ages... 'Patient is stable now and will gain concious in sometime too, the wound was deep and will take time to heal but all will be fine in sometime...can you please tell me who is siddhart here?' doctor asked 'i...mee..' siddhart came forward 'patient is just taking your name..., only you go and meet her as one person is allowed at one time...' he nodded and looking back at nani and DD one last time he went inside when no one stopped him 

She was lying there lifelessly, her head bandaged hiding that deep wound of her, her face, it felt tired, deep blackheads around her eyes, her face loosening all her charms...she looked nothing like his roshni, he sat beside her and taking her hand in his intertwining them, placed his head on there hands weeping for both of them

'don't cry siddhart...i can't see you like this...' he looked up as he heard her whisper 'roshni, are you fine? Is it still paining? How can you be so careless that you fell from staires? Please say something...' he bombarded her with questions 

She just gave him a tiring smile 'i learned it from you...like you did before to bring me back to you, you met with that accident and just like that when i heard mom and nani talking about your engagement i was determined to not to let it happen...in past two months i was waiting for you to come but you didn't but that doesn't means i lost all hopes..i knew you Will come but for this i wanted to hurt myself...i wanted you to come back running to me...you are mine siddhart and i will not give this right to anyone else...no one can be your wife except me..no one..no one can separate us...i won't allow anyone to do so...and i can do anything for this without thinking once' she told in a low tune 

'you did it intentionally?' he again asked not believing whatever she said while she nodded proudly 'how could you roshni...anything could had happened to you...' he said scared 'it is nothing in front of what you did for me and even today i wouldn't had felt sad if i had died for you...because i still can't compete with what you did for me...' she cried caressing his face while tears started to roll down his cheeks 

'don't do this ever again..i will die without you...please ' he pleaded as he took her in a hug 'don't leave me again siddhart i too will die without you...please give me and out relationship another chance...we will start from the start, we will mend all our broken relationship together...your mom, my mom, our families, It's happiness everything...but please don't go away again.' she pleaded too 'i am so sorry roshni, i won't leave you again...i love you' he cried 'i love you too siddhart'

so that's it...do leave back your reviews...ignore my mistakes as hadn't re-read it...
criticism is welcome 

thanks
aroo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aroo
fabulous story. so sad. I was already upset, this made me more sad!! lovely update.
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

aroo
fabulous story. so sad. I was already upset, this made me more sad!! lovely update.

what happened? you sad coz of sidni? don't be they will ve together today or tomorrow...just have patience... 😊
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">what happened? you sad coz of sidni? don't be they will ve together today or tomorrow...just have patience... 😊</font>

yeah SidNi separated na.. so feeling sad abt it.. I hope so they reunite soon..
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

yeah SidNi separated na.. so feeling sad abt it.. I hope so they reunite soon..

hmmm. 😔 ...hope so too...
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A Very Wonderful and Well written part...Aroo.
Liked it..
# All The Best For Your Next Paper.
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think eventually something will happen to either one of them...
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Churri

I think eventually something will happen to either one of them...

yeah meet too think d same...n i really want if to be roshni...
Surish thumbnail
This week's update is not yet emotionally barren, as it might suggest, but surprisingly poignant.
Nia_doll thumbnail
All are so sad
Update was super dear