Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
the actress playing veera has knee length hair. what she has on is a wig. you know the extensions that is pinned to the middle of the head. yeah they should change that, or simply use her natural hair.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She is irritating yes! But it's not because of her hair. It is the selfish and holier than thou personality of Veera. Hypocritical nature of her and her family, and her whiny voice that loves to "Preach" to other people, but never want to hear any criticism of her or her Mahaan Veerji or Parviar!

THAT is the problem! Her hair I can put up with! But her? Another story altogether! LOL
florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

She is irritating yes! But it's not because of her hair. It is the selfish and holier than thou personality of Veera. Hypocritical nature of her and her family, and her whiny voice that loves to "Preach" to other people, but never want to hear any criticism of her or her Mahaan Veerji or Parviar!

THAT is the problem! Her hair I can put up with! But her? Another story altogether! LOL

Agreed I dont believe this is the same serial i used to wait thru the day to watch.Every word of yours is true I dont understand for how long more will baldev be given this kind of a treatment nd veera nd her veerji be treated like God 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: florence123

Agreed I dont believe this is the same serial i used to wait thru the day to watch.Every word of yours is true I dont understand for how long more will baldev be given this kind of a treatment nd veera nd her veerji be treated like God 

I feel Veera is not communicating effectively. That is more irritating. As for the criticism, it is quite natural that nobody would like to hear anything against their families. So is Veera any special?  So I don't want to comment about that. If Baldev is criticized about his biji & taiji, how will he take it?

But Veera's placing her Veerji before her husband is something which is unacceptable.
shekharroy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tipsy11

How many of u think that veera needs
New hair style , I really find her irritating

i really feel  too.. she has had better hair styles b4 in which she has looked much prettier... 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

i double ur comment...its her whiny nature n refusal to see that her mahaan veer is also a human who can be wrong...that her mother is a coward who ran away at the first sign of distress...her refusal to introspect on the wrong that she did towards her husband and their marriage...her refusal to acknowledge that she was the driving force that pushed her husband n his love away from her...to such an extent that he finally started hurting her more and more...also pushing him towards evil manjeet n the mall guys...her refusal to try to diffuse the tension between her husband n her father in law...that is the main issue...

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VERITAS13

Agree with all comments on this post! Veera is a very narrowed minded person. Tunnel vision. Can only see her Bro and her household! Nothing else! She has never accepted her in laws as her own! If she did, they will matter to her as much as her own folks do! But here it is clearly not the case! Let's not even talk of Baldev! She is living in his house while he lives somewhere else! What a wife! 

she is not mature enough to be married...period...maybe she will never be...such a self-centered person can never think  of his or her spouse...it will only be physical for such a person...and will eventually hurt her partner  more
Mehr-k thumbnail
Veera's makeup is as annoying as her facial expressions and voice. 

khan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 agree with u
nice post