few lines on Suhasi Dhami[p3] on her Birthday.

aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
๐Ÿฅณhello DKDMians...its our P3's Birthday. everyone is invited to write a few lines about Suhasi ,in this topic.

well, the first time,when i saw Suhasi,on tv, was about almost  a decade ago,when i was quite small, we watched some episodes of 'EK CHAABI HAI PADOS MEIN' where she played the role of a bubbly-girl,Urmi,opposite Varun Badola. she looked very sweet and fresh in that show.๐Ÿ˜Š

I did not watch ymggk and hw, but loved her dancing ,when in a week of DID, season 1,  the contestants were to perform with the Zee stars, then i remember, Mithunda defined the meaning of 'Suhasi ' as beautiful smile,and also said that its the perfect name for her.โญ๏ธshe also took part in nach baliye with Jaisheel, her hubby, and did quite well there.i remember, last year, during the grand finale of nb6, where Asha-Ritwik won ,Suhasi performed with Dimpy, Amrapali and Kanika, where she set the stage on fire,with her expert-moves.๐Ÿ‘

when the news came on that Puja is about to leave DKDM and Suhasi is going to enter, i was upset,cause i really liked Puja as Parvati, after her perfect portrayal of Kaali,Mhalsa,Bagulamukhi,etc.,previously,it was hard to accept Puja, cause ,we all loved Sonarika too, so, i was quite upset with the frequent changes. but the very first episode,where Bheelni transformed into Parvati, brought a ray of hope๐Ÿ˜Šshe then won my heart with her beautiful moves of Laasya ,๐Ÿ‘and during the laasya-tandav, she and Mohit ,really appeared as a divine couple and their understanding was quite visible๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

WISHING A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUHASI.โญ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday to the beautiful and extremely talented Suhasi Dhami
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Suhasi:-
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I first saw Suhasi in promo of Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein but did not follow that show.   as an actress got to see her acting skills in YMGGK.
aparupanath thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
โญ๏ธthank you girls, for cooperating .
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Belated birthday wishes to Suhasi Dhami โญ๏ธ [P3<= ah, the memories ๐Ÿ˜†] , beautiful topic post Aparupa .. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
aparupanath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

Belated birthday wishes to Suhasi Dhami โญ๏ธ [P3<= ah, the memories ๐Ÿ˜†] , beautiful topic post Aparupa .. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

๐Ÿ˜ƒthank you so much Akash.I am glad that you visited this topic.๐Ÿ˜Š
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Love her as Abha 
Later in DKDM she is best as Parati 

And such a mature face personality 

Also like her as she is Gujarati and me too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ