~*Hum Sab Ke Dilon Ki Rani, Humari Suhani...Happy Birthday, Rajshri!*~

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello SSELians 🤗,

Welcome to Rajshri Rani Pandey's Birthday Thread!

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Edited by yanks28 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail

About Rajshri

Rajshri, we know you're a small town girl but there's no need for a whole bio here. What matters is what we fans think of you. To me you seem like a simple, humble, and down to Earth person with a lot of patience and the ability to learn quickly. Your acting has improved with every episode and right now you're at another level completely. You're just brilliant.You excel in all types of scenes which is very hard to do but Suhani's reactions, whether they're in any sad, happy, tense, or romantic situations are always believable. You always perform even better than I expect you to and I can't tell you how many times your acting has moved me to tears! You're simply adorable. Right now you're probably the best young actress in this industry, in my opinion.I'll share more of my thoughts in my message for you, below! Time for some fun.😉

yanks28 thumbnail

from princessmanu

Dear Rajshree,

Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year with joy and you've made this world a better place. Make every day of your life and every candle count. Have a delightful birthday!

Happy birthday!! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,because you are a special treasure.

Happiness is not a reward; it is your gift. I hope you have the best bday!!!! Be happy and keep that beautiful smile you have.

I hope and pray this is the best birthday yet:) May you have many,many,many more successful years to come.   

Rajshree, you are one of the most beautiful actresses I've witnessed!! Your eyes!! simply khoobsurat! You are such a talented girl!! I love you as Suhani. The way you portray Suhani's character, each and every emotion of Suhani is clearly shown by you!! You are one of a kind!!   

Keep it up girl!! May the Almighty bless you abundantly!! 🤗

from rumu

Hi Rajshri 

Many many happy returns of the day..On this special occasion I wish you all the very best, all the happiness you can ever have and may you be blessed today,tomorrow and the days to come!
    You are celebrating your birthday but the rest of us are celebrating the anniversary of you arriving in the world and making it a better,happier place for us..

from yusramazhar1

happy birthday rajshri i call you shri because it means sweetness and you are damn sweet person. your innocence is your beauty . your simplicity is your strength . your eyes shows the pureness of your heart.  you are so down to earth and from what i got from the start of seeing you as suhani and seeing you as shri is that you are a pure soul to be around. so that makes you pretty perfect , i know no one is actually perfect but its really the heart that makes one and i see genuineness in you. you are a great friend to be around and your smile and positivity is what everone appreciate . its your birthday your day and i wish all the good things for you. whatever you wish for should be handed over to you. be stronger , be firmer to your grounds and you will touch the hypes . life is beautiful believe that. believe in your self.. happy birthday shri i want that full fledged smile of yours to never leave your face . stay as charming and happening as you are. lotxxx of cakes for you get more sweet than you already are.. may ALLAH miyan bless you with happiness only because thats the key to other heights..        love your bond with sahil. i love my yuvani and equally love my saraj stay blessed both of you                                   lotxxx and lotxx of love to our darling suhani aka shri all the way from Pakistan Lahore.                       with love and prayers yusra

from yanks28

Happy Birthday, Rajshri and many happy returns. I hope the coming year is full of happiness and you smile constantly and nothing which can possibly snatch away your beautiful smile comes near you. You're a fabulous actress and a lovely girl. This is just the beginning for you. I hope SSEL conquers new heights and everyone watches it, and everyone gets to know your name and sees what a tremendous actor you are. You're beautiful inside and out and that's a rare combination. I wish you all the possible awards and rewards that any actor can garner. I hope SSEL reaches every milestone and I hope your year is healthy and prosperous. Don't change, please remain as sweet and amiable as you are. Lots of love to you from your fan in Karachi, Pakistan. PS- even my birthday was this month, 3 days back...😉 Taurus gals are the best! 😛 Keep up the good work and keep blowing me away with your natural acting.

from Laugh.Out.Loud

Hello Rajshri! 

I have always sucked in birthday messages. They were never my cup of tea. And I am running out of time so this is hortshort! First and foremost, Happy birthday princess. You hortsare a great actress and I just love your smile. I love the way you are always so humble with your fans. Your innocence just makes me heart melt every time.  hosts a
It's always a pleasure watching you on screen. 

May this birthday be the best, and may you live a 100 years, and always be happy! Keep smiling that beautiful smile and keep spreading happiness. I hope you live the best life ever.

Linaya.
yanks28 thumbnail

from sandiab

from -sevenstreaks-

from Laugh.Out.Loud

from Yanks28

yanks28 thumbnail

This thread wouldn't be possible without the help of-

Laugh.Out.Loud
-sevenstreaks-

and you all 😃 thanks for your efforts, everyone. ❤️You may add the rest of your messages & gifts  below this post.

Happy Birthday, Rajshri!!
🤗
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HAPPYYY
           BDAYYY
                   RAJSHRI...
LOVE YOU LOTSSS...AND LOTSSS...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wishing u a very very very very very very very very very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART🤗🤗🤗

may all ur wishes, dreams. desires come true...have a lovely day😳

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md5r61Rfvc1r76lino1_500.gif

the thread is sooo awesome mehwish🤗
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Rajshri Rani Pandey hope you have a wonderful day, enjoy yourself have fun. Keep rocking as Suhani in Suhani Si Ek Ladi

Lots of love,

Ray
yanks28 thumbnail
I already messaged the mods, hope they sticky this soon.
rumu thumbnail
     Happy Birthday Rajshri once again !!!! 
We love u very very much..Enjoy your day..