Balder and Veera should separate

cha002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
with the way the serial is shaping up it makes me wonder if Baldev is the right guy for Veera? There is no understanding between them. He is so gullible and not matured at all. While Veera is thinking about Pind and not explaining to her husband properly why she stood for elections.
Watching this husband wife duo constantly bickering is so unhealthy. My request to cvs is either separate them and find an educated guy for Veera or make Baldev realise his mistake and support Veera. This track of Bansuri and Manjit is stretching bit far and making the serial so unpopular .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes, it would be best if they separate now. Both of them and not just Baldev are proving to be terrible spouses to each other. Baldev becomes easily swayed against Veera whenever he is p*ssed at her (understandably though) and this time he has gone way too far. So he should apologise for betraying her this badly.

Veera is not innocent in all this. Her obsession and blind support to her veerji and her inability to ever admit to her own faults have contributed to the breakdown of their relationship. So no matter however educated a guy is, she cannot be a good wife to anyone as long as she doesn't change. And Veera is the one who needs to learn how to support Baldev, he has supported her plenty of times even before they got into a relationship with each other. 

Both are gullible and immature and not leader material. And Veera has never even thought about becoming Sarpanch before her hypocritical family put the thought in her head. So she has no good reason to run for Sarpanch against her own husband, who has dreamt of it his whole life and since she is not fit for the post either.

Manjeet is annoying. They are taking way too long to reveal why she came to PP in the first place.
Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
VEEBA should divorce! Veera does not need an educated guy, she needs no guy, coz only Veerji is important to her! 

Yes Baldev gets influenced easily. But that is mostly coz the only people who has his ear are the wrong people. Veera cant influence him anymore, coz he does not think she cares about him, and that is HER fault!

As for Manjeet? Yes, her track needs to move. It's becoming a drag! 
khan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes baldev & veera should be saperated
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The right question... Is veera the right girl for baldev?  the answer would be a big no not just baldev she is not good for anyone she would ruin any guy 's life. In fact baldev need a girl in his life who is gonna love respect and trust him. Whatever manjeet and bansuri thinks about Veera is right. veera should be ashamed of her self for ruining pple lives. I prefer watching bansuri manjeet over veera. Veera baldev should get divorce. 
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

The right question... Is veera the right girl for baldev?  the answer would be a big no not just baldev she is not good for anyone she would ruin any guy 's life. In fact baldev need a girl in his life who is gonna love respect and trust him. Whatever manjeet and bansuri thinks about Veera is right. veera should be ashamed of her self for ruining pple lives. I prefer watching bansuri manjeet over veera. Veera baldev should get divorce. 

I second you in this. This girl can ruin anybody's life. I wonder if it were some other guy in place of Baldev, had he taken this long to retaliate against her and her mahan Veerji and her mahan family. He not only loved her, but treated her as his soul, but enough is enough, let her go. Baldev deserves a peaceful life, which Veera and the SS family will never allow him to have.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

My thoughts exactly! Veera is not the right girl for Baldev, time and time again she has taken him for granted. Right from the start she knew how much he loved her yet what did she do? She faked her love for him and tried to drive him away by annoying him, then she slapped him for a stranger, then she in not so many words said he is a murderer because his anger can get out of control and now the latest with the Sarpanch elections. Basically when it comes to Veera, she has constantly shown why she is the wrong girl for Baldev, education has nothing to do with this.

For negative characters, I find myself justifying Manjeet and Bansuri's opinions of Veera. Veera has not given them a justified reason to believe she loves Baldev or would do anything to support him.

Is Baldev perfect? No, but his love for Veera was pure it is just sad his love could not be reciprocated or at least respected the way he respected her. Baldev has been through enough, it is time for him to divorce Veera and move forward with his life. Baldev deserves better.
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Veera won't divorce Baldev!She knows that no one can love her ever like he does!So,she'll continue to make his life a hell ðŸ˜’
Manjeet is so annoying!What is even worse is that they still haven't revealed her real intentions..
Edited by ...Jammy... - 9 years ago
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
absolutely right.  baldev is a guy who has a golden heart true, but he is immature and impulsive. i get that he wants to be sarpanch because its his "childhood dream". that is selfish and not a selfless reason. he wants to transform a small village of farming people into a big city, with big  city lifestyle, very Modi govt. what are farmers suppose to do? shopping at malls and go to theaters??
veera wants to be sarpanch in order to fulfill the villages basic civic needs, education, health, and agricultural infrastructure which the village truly needs,  but according to many on this forum,  her ideas and beliefs are selfish and self serving.  ?????. because like every ideal Indian woman she should walk 2 steps behind her husband.

veera chose the wrong life partner.  she deserves somebody educated and mature. 
baldev is a great guy, but he doesn't deserve a girl like veera. who knows the difference of submitting with out self respect.

from the precap. bansuri wants veera to apologize to baldev by falling at his feet. oh Plzzz. if anybody on this forum condone such behaviour. check your mental status and the century we live in.

baldev should be the one to apologize, he played fowl. 

people justify his behaviour of his treatment of veera to him not getting the respect he deserves from veera and ranvi. that he was just reacting to their misbehaviour of him.

well  according to that logic ranvi beating up baldev was also a reaction to baldev's conspiracy  to frame veera and trowing her  out of the race of sarpanch. this led ranvi to end up in jail, but it all boiled down to being baldev's fault. so why should veera apologize.

i too love baldev, but i'm not blind to his faults.

veera deserves better then the likes of baldev his and his hateful mother bansuri.

please cv Baldev and veera should truly get a divorce. and baldev should get a dehati gawar for a wife. one that he and his mother can walk all over when the feel like.
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: feck

I second you in this. This girl can ruin anybody's life. I wonder if it were some other guy in place of Baldev, had he taken this long to retaliate against her and her mahan Veerji and her mahan family. He not only loved her, but treated her as his soul, but enough is enough, let her go. Baldev deserves a peaceful life, which Veera and the SS family will never allow him to have.

he abused and torchered her after marriage. held a gun to her head and pulled the trigger. he doubted her of having an affair. abused and humiliated her in public. and she never once complained to anyone about that.   if you call that as treating her as his soul, i'm confused.??? if this is good treatment what is bad treatment i wonder.
sure veera does not support him enough. and she does not have blind faith in him. there i cant blame her.  but i doubt she ruined his life. how can people even think like that.  do you'll think of people you dont like ruining peoples lives in real life? people are different from each other. they love their parents and families. that doesnt mean such people are not capable of giving love and happiness to others.

i know many people hate veera. and the character she is. but to even believe that somebody like her would only ruin peoples lives. is an appalling and regressive thought and mindset.  

i hope you guys are not  educated, independent, progressive women. or by your own admission you would be capable of ruining peoples lives,😆😆😆