Take a Virtual Bow, Manish Wadhwa!

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What a truly phenomenal performance, the very best in ages. If there's ONE actor who must be getting all the accolades this award season, it must be Manish ji. Hands down. He is on par with greats like Daniel Day-Lewis. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought it was loud and a little over the top.  Good but nothing exceptional. Manish himself has outdone this by a considerable distance in this very show. It should have been a bit restrained and held back to have the impact they were looking for.

But yeah still a class above what we are accustomed to seeing on TV and the total fiasco that was last week. The above is me being a little too critical but hey, its Mahakumbh after all..
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

I thought it was loud and a little over the top.  Good but nothing exceptional. Manish himself has outdone this by a considerable distance in this very show. It should have been a bit restrained and held back to have the impact they were looking for.

But yeah still a class above what we are accustomed to seeing on TV and the total fiasco that was last week. The above is me being a little too critical but hey, its Mahakumbh after all..

I think the duration of that scene was longer than what was optimal. Otherwise I felt the performance was truly exceptional. I've witnessed paranoid schizophrenia personally, and hence I find this performance very, very close to reality. 

About last week, yeah, the lesser said about it, the better. ðŸ˜³