Kind of unhappy with nb7

Anjelica.Karan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 Really unhappy with nb7.
 Did not like the judges...especially Chetan bagat.
 They are almost fighting on every thing.  
 Hate the way he spoke to Karan Patel after sana saeed  performance.

P.S- I wanted to watch the show for Karan Patel and I guess I have to bear the crap only for kp.

P.S.S-i guess the performances were ok and deserved more marks.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cant believe a person who can write 5 point someone can actually be this serious abt Relationships..lol..

Engineer ke naam par Dhabba ...

I toh cant stand his writing...

I think ..this is all staged...

Its Ekta's show ...so everything has to be too much...lol

Edited by RollingStones - 9 years ago
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Couldn't stand the show today. What useless judges especially chetan.

The scores and the way they are judging is not fair.

Its supposed to be dance show but all this relationship drama is pathetic. They shouldn't be judging anyone's personal life and saying what's they did was wrong or right.
I'm only watching for shakti-neha and Karan Patel.

Edited by xXxNoreen786xXx - 9 years ago
Nav_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with you!
Completely agree with you!
Marzi was good, pz was ok but chetan bhagat was intolerable. Behaving as if he is some very good writer when the truth is hus writing sucks, he gas nit written any decent novel yet.
I also disnt like the idea of extras dancing with the couples.Edited by SheetalAnshul - 9 years ago
This show is completely scripted. Fake wildcards and elimination and the award going to a Balaji couple. Don't waste time on this show, watch it for entertainment. BAS.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was boring as hell. Everything was ... well unimpressive.

I will never complain about Sajid Khan again after watching Chetan Bhagat, ðŸ˜†  Chetan is Super Annoying.

Everyone knows the so called reality shows are fixed. SO anyway, Ektaji and SP,  many of us dont care about the personal lives and the 'real life' drama of these participants. We want to watch and enjoy the dance only.  
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This NB is nt impressed at all.
Did nt liked  the judges Preeti  gives everyone 9 except one couple who deserve 9 . she gave 8.

Nt impressed KP hosting.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
KP was cutting Rithvik off alot...he seemed lost and unprepared..also uninterested

Rithvik and KP do not have any chemistry at all..I feel like they are competing on stage .. The hosts help set the mood of the show, and keep it light hearted...these two are not making it happen..I see more tension than anything

This NB seems to have been put together in desperation or something...nothing is well thought out

The contestants are not that great...dunno who alot of em are..last year there were some stellar couples and we all knew majority of them

Sajid ruined last years NB..but Terrance and Shilpa still kept it enjoyable along with the hosts...the whole team worked well together despite Sajid being an arse

This year...they just all suck...uncomfortable to watch...
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Cant believe a person who can write 5 point someone can actually be this serious abt Relationships..lol..

Engineer ke naam par Dhabba ...

I toh cant stand his writing...

I think ..this is all staged...

Its Ekta's show ...so everything has to be too much...lol

😆