SidNi Drabble : Rain of Hope

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello SidNians,
So, I am back with another scenario. Looking at all the spoilers, I made up a scene which happens at the court and then after. I don't know whether this will be convincing enough or not πŸ˜† 
Anyway, Enjoy !! πŸ˜ƒ

"It's over Roshni!! It's over! It's over! It's over!!" he yelled in frustration.

She looked at him dejected, tears rolling down her cheeks she could not understand why he was doing this. This was supposed to be a happy day in their lives, they were supposed to take back their divorce case together but why did he change his decision suddenly?

"Siddharth, I know you love me! Why are you doing this?" she cried again and stepped forward to touch his face. He took a step back instantly not looking at her anymore. All the hurt and the pain that she felt in her heart turned into another emotion - Anger. She puts the paper in front of his face, tearing it into million pieces; she throws it up in the air. He looks at her astounded and hurt. He was definitely hiding something from her - she thought.

"Roshni!" someone called. She turned to look at her mother coming towards her with files in her hands. When she turned back to look at Siddharth, he had walked upto his car.

"Siddharth?" calls DD. Siddharth gets inside the car slowly, switched the engine on.

"We won the case Roshni!! Beta!! We finally got our home back! I can't believe it; it felt like we could never win this case but a miracle happened!! I got my house back!" said an ecstatic DD.

Roshni looks on wearily as Siddharth drives off.

"So this is the reason that you were not telling me." she thought.

"Beta? What happened?" asked DD with concern as she looked at her teary face.

"Nothing Mom. This is tears of happiness!" she replied and hugged her mother. DD smiled and kisses her hair.

"Mom, I'll be back. I need to be somewhere."

Siddharth keeps on driving till his vision was blurred with his teary eyes. What did he do? How could he hurt her so much? What other option did he have? Frustration brewed inside him which wanted an outlet. He stops the car and gets down. He could not breathe; he opens his coat and throws it on the ground. He loosens his tie and throws it. He looks at a rock nearby; all this frustration angered him more. He starts hitting the rock with his feet continuously. Finally the rock breaks off and he falls down on his knees howling with grief. Just at that moment it started raining heavily. He looks up at the sky and screams,

"ROSHNIII"

He breaks down into fits of cry and covers his face with his hands. He bends down looking at the wet earth and closed his eyes.

Suddenly he felt someone touching his shoulders, before he could turn to look who it was, she hugged him from back while sitting on her knees behind him. In an instant he knew who it was.

"Shh.. Siddharth" she said in between her sobs.

He leans his head backwards to touch her face and closes his eyes.. They both sit there on the road just like that crying for some time.

After 10 minutes

It had stopped raining. Siddharth opens his eyes and moves to get up which makes Roshni do the same.

"We can't.. We.. can't be together" he said not looking at her.

"I know the reason Siddharth." she replied which stunned him. She caresses his cheeks from both sides and hugs him.

"We can fight this too Siddharth. Trust me, we can. But we have to fight this together, not alone." she whispered in his ears.

Finally, unable to resist himself he gives onto his emotions and embraces her tightly trusting her words.

I hope you guys like it!! Looking forward to read your comments πŸ˜Š

Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Intense and painful.hope to see something like this in the show.
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice drabble pallavi! Loved it! Hope it hapeneds in the show
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written Pallavi πŸ‘
Well this will not happen in our show because there are a lot of other important (intruding) characters who'll make SidNi's lives hell...

But your drabble made me live in an imaginary world for some time..so thanks for thatπŸ˜ƒ
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice I like it,hopefully it's something like this.
Rasmalai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written yaar πŸ‘
I just wish this drabble turns out to be the new spoiler πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
tigress.meenu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb yaar..
i hope this happens in our show😊
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice and sweet...
awesome job!πŸ˜†
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful and peftectπŸ‘
hayee hope this happens in the show too... 
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is beautiful Pallavi well we always imagine