What useless judges

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
... how is it possible that we have judges worse than sajid khan ? ... just how ?

Chetan doesn't even bother to talk about dance ... Pz just mentions dance in passing ... and the whole marzi does not know hindi joke is lame ... even his "expert comments" i find useless ... terrence and remo both are much much much better than marzi ... awful panel

3 dances till now ... and the dances were all entertaining ... but i seriously want to change the channel till the next dancer comes on screen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, the show is boring... 
Choice of participants and judges are ridiculous only anchors are good but unfortunately they can't carry a sinking ship on their shoulders all alone.
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Double post!Edited by ..Mehak.. - 9 years ago
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Seriously, its not too much for the contestants. It's too much for us.

I too didn't liked Chetan's behaviour with the anchors and contestants! He thinks too much of himself! He simply cannot judge someone's love. He is not a God. Edited by ..Mehak.. - 9 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail
Worse than Sajid khan??? 😲
Definitely it must b terrible then 🤢
krithi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashvikian_AK

so true
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

... how is it possible that we have judges worse than sajid khan ? ... just how ?

Chetan doesn't even bother to talk about dance ... Pz just mentions dance in passing ... and the whole marzi does not know hindi joke is lame ... even his "expert comments" i find useless ... terrence and remo both are much much much better than marzi ... awful panel

3 dances till now ... and the dances were all entertaining ... but i seriously want to change the channel till the next dancer comes on screen

Agree 
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashvikian_AK

😆
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

Seriously, its not too much for the contestants. It's too much for us.

I too didn't liked Chetan's behaviour with the anchors and contestants! He thinks too much of himself! He simply cannot judge someone's love. He is not a God.

Agree 
divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree...cant understand on what basis comments nd marks are given...chetan is interested in anything other than dance nd priety is just on marks distribution spree nd i expected much better from marzi bt he just climb the table on every other performances..he was slightly better in todays epi...nd even performances are nt dat great as compared to last seasons...last two seasons were great in terms of performances...nd bickering of chetan nd marzi is quite annoying ..i would rather prefer rithwick nd karan adding some fun moments...