Mikaal models for Dynasty Fabrics & Royal Tag (pictures)

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I thought I share these. I absolutely love Mikaal in both these shoots! In my opinion, he's probably the only actor who models really well too probably because he has everything going for himself - looks, height, hair etc. lol Not to mention he was a supermodel back in the day.

Dynasty's summer collection 2015 for men. He models for them every year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Royal Tag (this was from their winter collection for 2014 -2015..I don't think these were ever shared here):

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Mikaal is gorgeous.  I love this guy. Need to start watching Diyar e Dil for him...soon. 
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do give it a watch. I think its one of Farhat's better scripts, with more focus on relationships. The latest episode was not too great for me though. Mikaal is doing pretty good, one of his better performances.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This guy never gets old.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely pics 
I luv mikaal

He rox in diyaar e dil
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg!! He is CLASS!
I can't even pick out a favorite pic
He looks so charming and handsome <3
Tfs these pics :)
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

Do give it a watch. I think its one of Farhat's better scripts, with more focus on relationships. The latest episode was not too great for me though. Mikaal is doing pretty good, one of his better performances.

I'm not a big fan of Farhat Ishtiaq's..and that's probably the biggest reason why I haven't given this show a shot yet...but I plan to soon. From whatever promos I have seen., Mikaal actually stands out the most in my opinion with his performance. I personally love Mikaal. The likes of him and Adeel were never appreciated as much as some others in the past..but they worked their way up and now are our prominent actors and have been doing very well for themselves. I remember on this very forum, people used to mock these actors yrs back.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'm not a big fan of Farhat Ishtiaq's..and that's probably the biggest reason why I haven't given this show a shot yet...but I plan to soon. From whatever promos I have seen., Mikaal actually stands out the most in my opinion with his performance. I personally love Mikaal. The likes of him and Adeel were never appreciated as much as some others in the past..but they worked their way up and now are our prominent actors and have been doing very well for themselves. I remember on this very forum, people used to mock these actors yrs back.

I think mikaal and AHSAN Khan was always more popular than Adeel 

Adeel was way more underrated than them 

But yeah I m glad all these actors hv proved their mettle n how 

I m also very proud of SAMI Khan mohib mirza for their consistent contribution in pak drama industry 

Finally all of them hv got their share of fame n appreciation which mks me happy n content 
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he is handsome in anything he wears . he is a one good looking guy. 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

he is handsome in anything he wears . he is a one good looking guy.

Tu kaha mar gaya tha