KARAN JOTWANI MAY PLAY ROLE OF SUYASH ROY AS MENTIONED IN ARTICLE

Riya-111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Remember friends, when news was coming that Suyash will enter the show, according to all articles his role as a dashing college student who is expert in music. All girls will fall for him but he will fall for Nandini. But due to creative difference Suyash didn't do the role. Now that difference is making sense. Maybe at last moment makers changed the role into a creepo teacher, then Suyash didn't agree to this role.Because it was too much negative. Then Dishank got it. As new track of kyy is going to start,makers have decided to bring that role back. 
DON'T ACCUSE ME THAT I AM SPREADING NEGATIVITY, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME COMPLETELY. 
ANYONE COMING BETWEEN MANAN is NOT  NECESSARILY  A  NEGATIVE  CHARACTER . He may POSITIVE.. According to me he may play role of Jee Hoo in Nandini life as boys over flowers. Because Dhruv may not play that role. We all know Jee Hoo and his grandpa were helping hand for JanDi when mother of Junpyo troubled her. Now Nyonika is aware of manan, she will cross all the limits. So Nandini needs a friend. 
I like Karan Jotwani. I have seen him in BALH, Laut aao Trisha, Yeh Hai Aashiquie. He is a good actor and fit for playing role of a friend in life of Nandini
Edited by Butterfly242 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you, it's quite possible!
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope he stays as a positive character but with a little bit of attitude 😳. not all new entries has to be negative. i hope this happens. 
lalalalala22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I thought the same thing... And it will be good... Its always a pleasure watching jealous Manik... In pandit track maniks jealousy was anger filled i hope.jow his jealousy will be cute wali jealousy 😳
Serendipity2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalalalala22

I thought the same thing... And it will be good... Its always a pleasure watching jealous Manik... In pandit track maniks jealousy was anger filled i hope.jow his jealousy will be cute wali jealousy 😳

Absolutely, it will be very cute to see jealous Manik & the new guy getting interested in Nandani, doesn't mean he has to come in between Manan. Just want those cute love jealousy track withPandit there was no jealous only protective instinct at play.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Suyash was gona play the pandits role but was replaced by Dishank at the last minute.
All those articles was just assumptions.
And plz no more guys falling for Nandu...ive had enough of it.
Seen enough of the jelouse Manik dont want anymore Bas!
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u 
Nandani needs a best friend now that nyo is in full bitch mode 
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Any new character without negativity will be welcomed by me.

Since the show has started they made new entry of Harshad,Rose,Soha,Abhi and the last one Tk.
Among them only Rose and Abhi were positive.Another positive character entry will balance it. 😆