kark12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dont beat me for the tittle .
But I really want to see in new so missing them a lot.
To get them back we need to do something.
I sen in Twitter so many peoples askung rachana in jalakh but if we get her in jalakh we wont ger ashna together.

so here my thinking is just tweet to colors to see them back In any show if possible say them udaan.. so that by the time they take leap they may consider our request.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I too want "AshNa" back...

But then... Yaar.. Rachana as an actor has proved herself to be the best.. at the same time.. once last year... in interveiw she had said.. if not Actor, she would have been dancer, and she is very much trained it..!! I feel, being part of Reality show and winning it.. is prestige in itself.. and Rachana has long wayy to go ahead in life.. she is hardly 6 months older to me..

But then as you said..!! We can "Promote" AshNa to colors as Jodi.. cuz.. colors and Life OK, always welcomes their own family member again and again..!!! Ashish is now already member of "Colors Family" with title of KKK6 and now we need Rachana also to be recognized..!!!

Grr... Now I feel bad... for her being in Sony ka MP..!! I watch MP irrespective of her screen space, cuz I love Ssharad as well.. but Wish she had some scenes in it...
In reality Ajabde was strong character... and now.. her being in MP-Sony TV hinders her chances of being in Colors Jhalak or any other show..!!

Hence I toh suggest like Rucha had once said...
promote AshNa to Zing channel- again zee network.. But they have episodics of Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya...!! where they will consider all "Popular Jodis" it seems..
kark12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I too want "AshNa" back...

But then... Yaar.. Rachana as an actor has proved herself to be the best.. at the same time.. once last year... in interveiw she had said.. if not Actor, she would have been dancer, and she is very much trained it..!! I feel, being part of Reality show and winning it.. is prestige in itself.. and Rachana has long wayy to go ahead in life.. she is hardly 6 months older to me..

But then as you said..!! We can "Promote" AshNa to colors as Jodi.. cuz.. colors and Life OK, always welcomes their own family member again and again..!!! Ashish is now already member of "Colors Family" with title of KKK6 and now we need Rachana also to be recognized..!!!

Grr... Now I feel bad... for her being in Sony ka MP..!! I watch MP irrespective of her screen space, cuz I love Ssharad as well.. but Wish she had some scenes in it...
In reality Ajabde was strong character... and now.. her being in MP-Sony TV hinders her chances of being in Colors Jhalak or any other show..!!

Hence I toh suggest like Rucha had once said...
promote AshNa to Zing channel- again zee network.. But they have episodics of Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya...!! where they will consider all "Popular Jodis" it seems..

hope for the best..I really wanna see them as pair
farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wanna see them together either in a reality show or in any serial.
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me to want to see them in another show opposite eachother 😃
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I too want to see Ashna together...missing them...
Niki1980 thumbnail
I too want to see Ashna in a new show
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also want to see them together in new show not in jdj
ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want to see them in new show.
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: farhana04

I wanna see them together either in a reality show or in any serial.

😉