My Mother had already worked with Rajeev --Puru Chibber

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

My mother has already worked with Rajeev'

Says Puru Chibber, who is seen on the show Reporters, talks about sharing screen space with the actor.

Puru Chibber, who was seen in the movie Band Baaja Baarat will now be seen in Reporters which marks a prominent comeback of Rajeev Khandelwal and Kritika Kamra is already grabbing eyeballs because of its enthralling concept and riveting storyline.Just like their spectacular performance and onscreen bonding, the actors get along well with each other off-screen too. Puru Chibber who plays the role of Ronny in the show is very happy to be a part of the serial. Speaking about the same, he says, "Reporters is unlike the daily soap on television and I am glad to be a part of this show as it has a fresh and compelling storyline. It is a different genre. I enjoy playing such characters. Well not only me, but the entire cast is very happy to be a part of this show and with Goldie Behl directing the show, it is like an icing on the cake."Furthermore, elaborating on sharing screen space with Rajeev Khandelwal, he says, "My mother has already worked with Rajeev Khandelwal before and she used to tell me that he is a fantastic actor. Today, when I work with him, I agree to what my mother says. Truly, he is an amazing actor and he believes in giving his best shot in each performance."When asked him if he plans to take up any Bollywood movie, he says, "Currently, I am focusing on this show. Although, I am getting offers, I am still waiting for the right opportunity."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
tfs
anyone know who is his mother, just curious ๐Ÿ˜†
meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved Puru in Reporters.
TFS.
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Purnimaji.

Puru Chibber is doing great as Ronnie in Reporters. Love his & Ananya's camaraderie. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peeyara

tfs

anyone know who is his mother, just curious๐Ÿ˜†

Vibha Chibber ji :D
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tfs
Vibha Chibber jii is the mother of puru chibber