~AbhiGya OS: The Apple Love~

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello again everyone!!πŸ˜ƒ
Back with a new OS on AbhiGya. My friend,ThaliaGrace aka Tanvi told me a Greek myth about the apple love. I found it interesting so I decided to write it on AbhiGya..Hey, don't worry, neither Abhi nor Pragya is in love with an an apple. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okay, I'll post the OS on weekend.
Here, let me give u the real story of the myth..
Don't worry, all this won't happen in the story..

"The practice stemmed from an ancient Greek myth in which the goddess of discord, Eris, was irked that she wasn't invited to the wedding of Peleus and Thetis. In retaliation, she through a golden apple inscribed "for the most beautiful one" into the wedding party.

Three goddesses lay claim on the apple; Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite. Paris of Troy was selected to choose the recipient. He was bribed by all three goddess, but accepted the bribe of Aphrodite who promised him the most beautiful woman on Earth, Helen of Sparta.

Since then, the apple was considered to be "sacred to Aphrodite." Throwing an apple was the symbolic way of declaring love, and catching an apple the symbolic way of accepting love. It should be noted though, that Paris of Troy rewarding the apple to Aphrodite indirectly caused the Trojan War."

I'll post the OS soon. Do read and comment!! Any kind of appreciation and criticism is welcome.

Love,

Adah 😳

Edited by -kanishka- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

After Pragya had confessed her love for Abhi..
"Di, jiju, we just found a new CD in the store and it is just awesome. What a way of confessing love!" said Bulbul, day dreaming.
"Yes Abhi and di. It has such an amazing past. We all would watch this CD in the evening after lunch, okay?"said Purab.
"Oh, sure! Why not!" said Abhi.
"But first, we have to do lunch."said Pragya.
"Yes..Come on children." said dadi.
Everyone walked towards the dining hall.
In the dining hall...
"Mmm...who had made the food today? It's soo tasty!" said Abhi.
"Oye Abhi! Aaj teri patni ne khana banaya hai." (Yr wife has made food today.) said Indu daasi.
Abhi coughed.
"Pani.(water)",said Pragya as she handed over a glass of water to Abhi.
"Thnx fuggy." said Abhi.
After they finished the lunch...
"Come fast. We have got to watch the CD."said BB.
"Haan haan, saali ji. We are coming." said Abhi as they all walked towards Abhi's room to watch the CD.
They all began watching the CD.
"
"The practice stemmed from an ancient Greek myth in which the goddess of discord, Eris, was irked that she wasn't invited to the wedding of Peleus and Thetis. In retaliation, she through a golden apple inscribed "for the most beautiful one" into the wedding party.

Three goddesses lay claim on the apple; Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite. Paris of Troy was selected to choose the recipient. He was bribed by all three goddess, but accepted the bribe of Aphrodite who promised him the most beautiful woman on Earth, Helen of Sparta.

Since then, the apple was considered to be "sacred to Aphrodite." Throwing an apple was the symbolic way of declaring love, and catching an apple the symbolic way of accepting love. It should be noted though, that Paris of Troy rewarding the apple to Aphrodite indirectly caused the Trojan War."

"This video wasn't that special" sighed Pragya.
"WHAT d heck do u mean by that di? Yes, I know that its history was a little boring but didn't u see how romantic it was. Using an apple to declare yr love and accepting it."
"Hey Bulbul. Catch it!" said Purab as he threw an apple at BB and she caught it.
"Love accepted dear." said BB, smiling sheepishly.
"It's futile." Abhi and Pragya said together and after sharing an eye lock for a few seconds, they got up and left the room.
After a week...
Pragya was reading a book and Abhi was creating tunes for his next song.
Suddenly, Abhi's stomach rumbled. Pragya giggled.
"Hey fuggy! Pass me an apple." said Abhi.
"Take it yourself."
"Give na fuggy."
"Fine. Here take it." said Pragya as she passed on an apple to Abhi.
Suddenly, Abhi and Pragya looked at each other as they remembered something.
THE STORY OF ACCEPTING AND DECLARING LOVE WITH AN APPLE!!!!
Pragya looked away.
Abhi was stunned for a moment but then asked in a slow voice,"Fuggy, do u believe this story?"
"No." she said.
"Really?" he asked.
She nodded.
"Even if I say that I believe the story and I have accepted your love." asked Abhi.
Pragya was stunned for a moment but then, her face glowed with excitement.
"Really?"she asked.
Abhi gave a huge smile πŸ˜ƒ.
"Did u get your answer?" he asked.
And then, Pragya was blushing!! ☺️

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it. Any kind of appreciation as well as criticism is welcome.
Love,

Adah

Edited by -kanishka- - 9 years ago
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
New os abt greek
Wow really awesome adah

Originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

New os abt greek
Wow really awesome adah