yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Yuvraj concentrated on bringing Pankaj & Suhani back together for his birthday and took a day off from the 'planning'...and it was a well needed break for sure...especially for us viewers. The scenes of Pankaj with Suhani (plus Lata +Bhavna) with Yuvraj watching/listening to everything in the background were touching. Suhan has forgiven Pankaj, but not forgotten what his actions resulted in. Suhani is broken and has given up on her marriage and is just in it for the planning at this point and that's what was cleared up today and I think that's why Yuvraj left, feeling heartbroken because he realized that deep down she's still shattered and probably thinks her marriage is really over and must say, Sahil did it again. Today was a day we got to see them both shine and the way Yuvraj said that nothing he does can compare to all the love and devotion Suhani has showered on his family and him...was very heartfelt and sincere...today he looked broken too...and that's why he snapped at Soumya and that facade he has built around himself as if he's made of ivory kind of crumbled for a bit. Finally two sensible episodes in a row with some insight given to their current mindsets. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds like a good episode it's nice to know Yuvraj did something for Suhani and her dad
sona_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Yuvraj concentrated on bringing Pankaj & Suhani back together for his birthday and took a day off from the 'planning'...and it was a well needed break for sure...especially for us viewers. The scenes of Pankaj with Suhani (plus Lata +Bhavna) with Yuvraj watching/listening to everything in the background were touching. Suhan has forgiven Pankaj, but not forgotten what his actions resulted in. Suhani is broken and has given up on her marriage and is just in it for the planning at this point and that's what was cleared up today and I think that's why Yuvraj left, feeling heartbroken because he realized that deep down she's still shattered and probably thinks her marriage is really over and must say, Sahil did it again. Today was a day we got to see them both shine and the way Yuvraj said that nothing he does can compare to all the love and devotion Suhani has showered on his family and him...was very heartfelt and sincere...today he looked broken too...and that's why he snapped at Soumya and that facade he has built around himself as if he's made of ivory kind of crumbled for a bit. Finally two sensible episodes in a row with some insight given to their current mindsets. 

๐Ÿ˜ƒHi mehwish! First time felt happy being wrong .It was nice and actually much better. It's from yuvraj. I agree  2 sensible episodes in a row may be our raja beta realized that all the juice is out and only pulp (dadi's and soumya's skeletons)remained so bought fresh fruits. .just kidding. 
๐Ÿ‘ to sahil  and rajsri 
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy to hear that the episode was good I can't wait to watch it 
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Sounds like a good episode it's nice to know Yuvraj did something for Suhani and her dad

Yes and she doesn't know that he arranged it
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona_28

๐Ÿ˜ƒHi mehwish! First time felt happy being wrong .It was nice and actually much better. It's from yuvraj. I agree  2 sensible episodes in a row may be our raja beta realized that all the juice is out and only pulp (dadi's and soumya's skeletons)remained so bought fresh fruits. .just kidding. 
๐Ÿ‘ to sahil  and rajsri 

Hi Sona ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Truly glad to watch episodes worth our time. ๐Ÿ‘ I'm happy we were both wrong and got that hug ๐Ÿ˜‰
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yanks28

Yes and she doesn't know that he arranged it

yeah I know but I hope bhavna tells her it will be nice
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww Yuvraj you are the BEST Son-in-law ๐Ÿ‘ 
Suhani and Pankaj's scene was very emotional. I was always negative about Pankaj because I also thought he considers her as a burden and never tried to think from his perspective. Today I felt bad for the b'day boy lol. That scene was very touchy ๐Ÿ˜Š
crusty thumbnail
Yes, it was a touching episode.
Yuvraj touched Suhani, Suhani touched Yuvraj.๐Ÿ˜† That too willfully.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Din't mean to spoil the post, yanks but couldn't help myself from saying this...title was too tempting to let go of๐Ÿ˜† given how Yuvraj is so touch-me-not like Clarity says... so it's a touching episode in more than one sense ๐Ÿ˜†

yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drummedup

Yes, it was a touching episode.

Yuvraj touched Suhani, Suhani touched Yuvraj.๐Ÿ˜† That too willfully.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Din't mean to spoil the post, yanks but couldn't help myself from saying this...title was too tempting to let go of๐Ÿ˜† given how Yuvraj is so touch-me-not like Clarity says... so it's a touching episode in more than one sense ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  yes definitely a "TOUCHING" episode. Lots and lots of...touching.