||Satrangi 4th Sadasya Of The Week(MOTW):veeranu||

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Hellooo all ArHaan LoversπŸ€—

Jyoti  welcomes you all to our Fourth Satrangi Sadasya of the Week 😎

Yes yes yes...the Grilling time is back πŸ˜›...time for some Sizzlers to b thrown at the Bakri errr I mean Member of our Week 😈

You all may b wondering why I m adressing our member on the hot seat as a BakriπŸ€”

Well the member who will b sitting on the hot seat this week will b grilled and roasted with all our questions..toh phir hua na Bakri halal πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† 

Now let me present before you... our grand Bakri...oops I mean our First

Satrangi Sadasya of this Week 😳.

Na...Na..na...Itni jaldi nahinπŸ˜›

Let me give u some hints about our dearest member on the hot seat firstπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

She is one of the most Active members of our Forum..

She provides us with Episode and Precap Posts πŸ‘

Some loves adventures and fantasy and also making friends 

Her DP e suggests that she is a die hard Rajat and Mughdha Fan 😳

Any guesses who can b this interesting personπŸ€”

Its none other than...

--------------------------------------

--------------------------

----------------

---------

-----

---

--

-

**Drum Rolls**

veeranu

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Congratulation DearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here r some basic questions for Anu 😳

Nickname:
Date of Birth:
Place of origin:

Hobbies:

Profession:

How u came to know about IF:

Your closest friends on IF:

Your favourite color:

Your favourite film Actor/Actress(Hindi and English):

Your favourite Film:(Hindi and English)

Your favourite food:

Your favourite telly actor/actress:

Your favourite Song:

Your favourite holiday spot:

Your current favourite T.V programmes:

One thing u simply adore about IF:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much will u rate Satrangi Sasural as a show:

Who is your favourite character from this Show:

Other than SS Forum which other forums do u visit:

For now I guess this much is enoughπŸ˜†..but beware I will b coming with my next question set soon after you answer these😈

Here are two MOTW Siggies for u made by by our creative member TeriGalliyan. aka Nisha πŸ‘.. Plss do use one of them 😳

Have a rocking time on the Hot seat Anu  πŸ˜›

So friends let the grilling begin in style😎

Chalo start burdening our pyaari Sadasya with lots and lots of questions till the time her condition becomes like thisπŸ˜‰

Hate%20my%20computer

Just kidding πŸ˜†..Enjoy your hot seatπŸ€—

Regards

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Deepika! :DπŸ€—  Enjoy the hot seat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congratulations deepika πŸ‘ enjoy the hot seat and will ask questions later.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanx Jyoti Di.. At first, I was thinking a to wht is this Congratulations message πŸ˜† And then I saw..

Nickname: Veera, Mrs. Raizada, MSR, Chulbuli, Potter πŸ˜†, Rasmalai 
Date of Birth: June 19 1995 (Dnt call me Baby πŸ˜‘)
Place of origin: Born in Chennai, grew up in North near Orissa until the age of two and a half, did my entire schooling in Pondicherry and back to Chennai πŸ˜†

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing (I choreograph my own ghatiya dance πŸ˜†), writing (Whatever comes to my mind wither in the form of poetry or essay or story or novel)

Profession: Just completed college and waiting for my joining letter.. So as of now, I am a freebird πŸ˜³

How u came to know about IF: My bestie Ayaanu introduced me to IF. I was a silent member but then Mahabharat and Ek Mutthi Aasmaan brought the wild queen out of me (Jyoti Di knows how wild I am πŸ˜†)

Your closest friends on IF: My closest friends would be all the EMA forum members πŸ˜ƒ

Your favourite color: I dnt mind as l0ong as they look gud on me πŸ˜›

Your favourite film Actor/Actress(Hindi and English): ACTORS (hindi) : Ranveer Singh (Ram Leela abs β˜ΊοΈ), Hritik Roshan (Sexy dance moves πŸ˜Ž), Arjun Kapoor (Handsome and sharp guy β€οΈ)

ACTORS (english) : Tom Cruise, All the Narnia, Harry Ptter and Twilight actors πŸ˜†, Jamie Dornan, Johnny Depp, Paul Walker (Missing you Pauly πŸ˜­), Brad Pitt

ACTRESS (hindi) : Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone and Aishwarya Rai only. I also find Kirti Sanon adorable πŸ˜³

ACTRESS (english) : Anna Popplewell, Emma Walson, Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts.

Your favourite Film:(Hindi and English) : Dnt even get started on that.. I am telling you, u'll definitely doze off πŸ₯±

Your favourite food: I eat anything as long as it is vegetarian πŸ˜³

Your favourite telly actor/actress:

ACTORS : Rajeev Khandelwal β˜ΊοΈ, Ashish Chowdhry, Rajat Tokas, Ronit Roy, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Ravish Desai, Kapil Sharma, Shaheer Sheihk and Aham Sharma.

ACTRESS : Kritika Kamra, Rachana Parulkar, Mugdha Chaphekar, Sriti Jha, Pallavi Kulkarni, Pooja Sharma, Veebha Anand, Dhrashti Dhami and Sanaya Irani

Your favourite Song: I dnt have a specific choice. I listen to any song πŸ˜Š

Your favourite holiday spot: Someplace cool (in summer) and someplace warm (in winter).

Your current favourite T.V programmes: Chakravartin Ashok Samrat, Reporters, Satrangi Sasural, Itna Karo Na Mujhe Phaar, Kumkum Bhagya and Comedy Nights With Kapil

One thing u simply adore about IF: We get to become groupbies and so on. We actually get promoted πŸ˜ƒ Am actually waiting for my promotion from Rockerz to Sizzler since 6 months. Most of my friends have been promoted. So I want to be promoted too πŸ˜†

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much will u rate Satrangi Sasural as a show: 9 and a half out of 10. The drama is very good πŸ˜ƒ

Who is your favourite character from this Show: Vihaan, Arushi and Dadima

Other than SS Forum which other forums do u visit: Chakravartin Ashok Samrat, Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar and Reporters.
Edited by veeranu - 9 years ago
Thanku Renu and Ranju Di πŸ˜ƒ
Renu111 thumbnail
welcome deepika ..and nice answer πŸ˜ƒ one thing i observe ur and RT birth date is same 19 πŸ˜† only month is different. here is my questions jyada nahi hai.. 1) if u get a chance to meet RTMC together in near future what will be ur first reaction? 2) which questions u will ask them? 3) Ur favourite actor and actress from south industry. actually i have knowledge abt telgu cinema little bit.

Originally posted by: Renu111

welcome deepika ..and nice answer πŸ˜ƒ one thing i observe ur and RT birth date is same 19 πŸ˜† only month is different. here is my questions jyada nahi hai.. 1) if u get a chance to meet RTMC together in near future what will be ur first reaction? 2) which questions u will ask them? 3) Ur favourite actor and actress from south industry. actually i have knowledge abt telgu cinema little bit.

Yeah.. Myself and RT share the same birthdate 

1. If I get c chance to meet RTMC, my first reaction would be to pinch myself πŸ˜† Kahi ye dream tho nahi hai πŸ˜² Then I would rush and start blabbering about how PRC and Dharam Veer were amazing and that we fans would love to see you guys together again onscreen and blah blah blah πŸ˜†

2. I would ask them a lot of questions. My first question would be

a. When can we fans see our favourite MuRat back again..
b. Can we see you atleast in an episodic given the fact that u both are busy with ur own shows right now.
c. Plz do post loads of selfies u guys have taken with each other..
d. Why aren't you giving offscreen masti segments anymore ?? We would love to watch ur offscreen segments where you both bicker, tease and enjoy..

3. My favourite actors from the South Industry are-

1. Mahesh Babu  I totally adore him
2. Vijay, Surya and Ajith (I know am weird πŸ˜†)
3. Anushkha Shetty πŸ˜³
4. Jyotika.. Always been a fan of her πŸ˜³

These guys are my absolute facourites πŸ˜ƒ
Renu111 thumbnail
All the best deepika ..I wish ur wish of meeting RTMC together will be fulfilled one day 😳 i too want to see them together in love by chance or yeh hai aashiqi type shows πŸ˜† i m just dreaming πŸ˜† and dnt know why sbs didnt ask mugdha a question abt RT just like they asked him abt mugdha when JA started...

Mahesh babu he is my favourite too most handsome down to earth person.

Originally posted by: Renu111

All the best deepika ..I wish ur wish of meeting RTMC together will be fulfilled one day 😳 i too want to see them together in love by chance or yeh hai aashiqi type shows πŸ˜† i m just dreaming πŸ˜† and dnt know why sbs didnt ask mugdha a question abt RT just like they asked him abt mugdha when JA started...

Mahesh babu he is my favourite too most handsome down to earth person.

Ya.. And they did meet at ZRA 2014.. Its impossible not to cross paths considering that they are working on the same channel...

And me too adore Mahesh Babu very much  He is really very kind and sweet.. But I hate his wife's sister πŸ€”
Renu111 thumbnail
deepika u hate Mahesh babu's wife sister?? why.. πŸ˜†