Aria thanks a lot for opening this thread
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aria superb ho hamari barbie doll looking gorgeous andn that magical eyes haye
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great...i yet remember someone from the forum asked for this thread...
thanks aria for this thread...
Cinnamonn thumbnail

The popular historical show Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap on Sony Entertainment Television is grabbing the viewers' attention with its compelling concept. With the recent leap that took place in the show, there are many new characters introduced which add to the riveting twist in the tale in the storyline.

We hear that the existing cast of the show is seen having a great time bonding with the new actors. A source close to the production house informs us about the same, "Post leap there are many new entries in the show and the existing cast is bonding very well with them. All have become very good friends and are seen enjoying their work."

We got in touch with Rachana Parulkar aka Ajabde to know about her working experience with the new cast of the show and she says, "The bunch of new actors that are introduced in the show are very hardworking and they believe in delivering their best shot in each performance which can been seen onscreen too. Out of all I bond very well with Amar Singh who plays my son in the show. Right from the very first day I connected with him and we have become very good friends now."

Furthermore she elaborated saying, "Amar Singh aka Jineet Rath is a fantastic actor. He has done almost 300 commercials at his age which is very inspiring. He is a very hard working boy and he believes in perfection in each shot. Jineet is very passionate and he has a long way to go in life and my good wishes are always with him." 

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Credit-Twitter
Rachana's Unseen Pictures

Cinnamonn thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fkP4Ks3R2c[/YOUTUBE]
Cinnamonn thumbnail