SM written updates 20 - 25 March

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Wednesday
The fire hits Tamil =, his friends help douse the fire and rush him to hospital.

At home Soundarya questions meenakshi and asks her to move on. She further tells Meenakshi married now and Vettaiyyan only husband but Meenakshi scold her.

Soundarya gets a call that Tamil in hospital so she gets scared and rushes along with Meenakshi,

They go to the hospital and realize Tamil was burnt a bit by Vettaiyyan.

Tamil so angry asks Meenakshi should we cut relationship with Vettaiyyan, Meenu happily agrees.

Vettaiyyan, Douglas explain what happen to Vaithi and they feel bad.

They get a call to come to Panchayat. It was called by Tamil. In there Tamil tells Vettaiyyan useless fellow no responsibility not suited also pls he tried to kill me as well.  so kasu vetti pottu remove the relation. Vettaiyyan shock. 

Panchayat peopel ask if you have anything to say. Doulas tries to say Soodu game was(He trying to say Meenakshi is the one behind) but Vettaiyyan stops him. Patti and Meenakshi sema tense. 

Vettaiyyan says I don't have anything to say.

Douglas shock alsong with Soundarya and Vaithi speechless. They ask then cut the relationship.

Thodarum...
Edited by migan - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thursday Apr 23rd Updates

Panchayat - Tamil, Sudha, Lakshmi patti and TM want to cut  off the relationship. But Sou and Vaithi don't want it to happen. Panchayat decides to give Vettaiyan a chance. They give him 1 year time to prove he is responsible and earn profits in agriculture. Tamil challenges for some amount (forgot the quantity) of paddy to be grown in 1 year. Vettaiyan accepts the challenge. Panchayat disperses.

V comes to Tamil's home and questions why Tamil had to go to the extent of cutting of the relationship. Tamil ill-treats him and calls him orphan dog. Sudha gets mad and yells at her brother - how dare you call my son an orphan. His mother aka Me is still alive. V didn't elope with TM and get married. You got them married infornt of whole village. Both amma and me warned you not to do this alliance. But you didn't heed to our words. Now you are jumping sky earth. My son will win this challenge and stand tall infornt of you. Sudha holds V's hands and says why get humiliated like this. I am there for you. Come lets go. The duo walk off and Tamil is dumbstruck. TM says you shouldn;t have spoken those words at V. However your anger is justified.

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Hey peepzs... we are going to provide daily updates for another one week- and if the like button hit numbers not promising, we are going to stop daily updates and change it to discussion tread with no updates. Since readers are only us updaters - there is no point in continuing updates anymore ya.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks a lot for the WU's! 👏
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SM Friday April 24th 2015

Sudha brings Vettaiyan and Douglas to her home. Vettaiyan says Sudha has been a kodumaikara mummy and hiding her paasam. 😆 Sudha rolls her eyes. Vettaiyan falls on Sudha's feet. Sudha says she has to talk to him first. Sudha says she is only supporting him in Tamizh's case and because he is calling Vettaiyan an orphan. She says for Meenatchi's issue she is always on Saravanan Meenatchi's side. She says if he agree to this conditions he can come inside or he should leave. Vettaiyan agrees. Sudha lets him in.

Myna meets her banker boyfriend and jokes around.

Vettaiyan plays with Meenatchi and Myna. He climbs in the tree and scatters flowers on them. Myna laughs. Meenatchi is irritated.

Thodarum
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 9 years ago