Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

I meant successful actor in terms of ''acting'' talent.

Anyhow how Karan seems to be in the same league as Sunny Leone, both seem to be competing on kisi pichar zyada vulgar πŸ˜†

</div><div>

ksg has got many trophies for his acting talent, mind u, including 2 best actor popular, and u have obviously not watched alone, there was hardly anything vulgar in it
Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago
He's certainly not doing films that prove his acting abilities πŸ˜†

He's certainly not doing films that prove his acting abilitiesπŸ˜†

alone was not the best but many reviewers gave him a very good review based on his acting! Anyway I am done here let's agree to disagree :)))
rajababu1 thumbnail

I meant successful actor in terms of ''acting'' talent .

Anyhow how Karan seems to be in the same league as Sunny Leone, both seem to be competing on kisi pichar zyada vulgar πŸ˜† 

agree, actors like ksg and gurmeet are man wh**es , they known only for their bare body scenes  or   vulgar movies 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

</div><div>

if he is 2 rs then what is jennifer winget?

What Jennifer has to do with this post ? I was Talking about KSG ...

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

What Jennifer has to do with this post ? I was Talking about KSG ...

u also bring in KSG in topics that have nothing to do with him! So I also took the liberty! I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in ur comment
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

pfft what does twitter hatred spewed on him anything to do with his fans? makes no sense at all! People due to their bitterness are not making sense, at least he is dating bipasha, jenny waited and waited while he was with nicole! It is hypocrisy on the fans' part nothing else! I only felt sorry for shraddha! jenny, ksg etc. all deserve this!

</div>

<div>

Some people always mix personal and professional life like you ..What kajen do in their personal life is none of my business neither I care   πŸ˜ƒ if you think I hate KSG just because he and jenny broke up then you are 100% wrong ..I don't care about what these celebs do in their real life ...
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

u also bring in KSG in topics that have nothing to do with him! So I also took the liberty! I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in ur comment

This topic is about KSG πŸ˜ƒ So I was commenting about it πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

This topic is about KSG πŸ˜ƒ So I was commenting about it πŸ˜‰

you forget very easily!? U also brought in KSG recently in a topic which had nothing to do with him!? And if u don't care about personal life then u actually should have no reason to hate on him no!?
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

you forget very easily!? U also brought in KSG recently in a topic which had nothing to do with him!? And if u don't care about personal life then u actually should have no reason to hate on him no!?

Yeah I commented once So what But you always do that like if someone don't like KSG you think its because of his Kajen break up πŸ˜† And I am not KSG fan never liked his onscreen work or his personality so that's why i hate him πŸ˜ƒ You don't have to be a fan of anyone you don't like