Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ishruhi

yeah!!but will happen na...thats what i want...i just want the poor old man be happy and content when he get to play with his lil savvy...hmm...

What if all are boys ๐Ÿ˜†
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

What if all are boys๐Ÿ˜†

First one will be Savvy for sure. If I remember once Nisha mentioned the first one will be gal.
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

First one will be Savvy for sure. If I remember once Nisha mentioned the first one will be gal.

Really?? 
Hmmm... Phir rejoice ๐Ÿ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so heading on to software symphonies 18!!!!congratz nisha...this is the most beautiful and interesting story i have ever read!!hats off author sahiba...(i will not be able to be there on next thread opening...so this is for my own peace of mind...sob sob)ab jaldi ye thread finish kar my dear gals...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Really??
Hmmm... Phir rejoice๐Ÿ˜†

With the frequency and the passion they make love it can be twins and triplets also.Edited by putti77 - 9 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
1 Jr savvy is necessary for malcha marg!!!
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone explain what the last line meant in the update?
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Am just curious why has a man of Ranjan's stature n the kind of resources he has, has not tried defending himself if he really is innocent. Its just 1 thing that he has to prove himself innocent in. Not a series of allegations. Just doesnt sit right with me!!
I know Nisha said Binoo kumar will be a dedicated substory in this. But am curious when n how will it come into being.
I want Ranjan to know of these constant fights between these two regarding R&B-Ranjan equation or lack of it! I want this to be his trigger since he firmly believes that II is the only savior in his personal life with his children. I want this to be his trigger that will burst the dam of Ranjan's silence. He should have a direct conversation with R&B that he is punishing n pushing his own wife far away for a relationship that R&B has already in his head given up on!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Am just curious why has a man of Ranjan's stature n the kind of resources he has, has not tried defending himself if he really is innocent. Its just 1 thing that he has to prove himself innocent in. Not a series of allegations. Just doesnt sit right with me!!
I know Nisha said Binoo kumar will be a dedicated substory in this. But am curious when n how will it come into being.
I want Ranjan to know of these constant fights between these two regarding R&B-Ranjan equation or lack of it! I want this to be his trigger since he firmly believes that II is the only savior in his personal life with his children. I want this to be his trigger that will burst the dam of Ranjan's silence. He should have a direct conversation with R&B that he is punishing n pushing his own wife far away for a relationship that R&B has already in his head given up on!

What is this?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha,  Arya wants to know if this is the DHAMAKA she has been dying for [ROFL]