Article: Is Drashti Dhami's New Show A Threat To QH?

fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mumbai: Television show Qubool Hai has always been under discussion for one or another reason recently, The lead actor Karanvir Bohra left the show but returned within days. Now it has been disclosed that soon the television show will be replaced with Drashti Dhami's upcoming television show "Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani".

If it is not replaced than Qubool hai may be taken off prime time and given a later time slot. Now a birdie informed us that with all this halla bol, we might have another situation of the PH being changed. Zee is contemplating in bringing a fresh PH to carry on with Qubool Hai, as per the sources.

At the current time, close sources to the PH has revealed that the show will not go off-air, so that leaves us with the other two options of A) Timeslot change and B) Change of PH.

Gul Khan has commented to a media portal that the show is not going off-air anytime soon.

Fans and regular viewers are actually tired of the show and have been commenting on social about the negative plots. They have been seen discussing about starting a petition to shut down Qubool Hai as according to them it has become totally illogical, evil and cheap now and there is nothing left in the show- These are the comments collected from different social media websites.

Let's wait for the updates and see what next happens.

Comments should be regarding the article. The article is not about any actor or character of QH. So please refrain from non stop bashing as I don't want my post to be closed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What is the source of this article??? 
🀣 U know what loooks like someone has taken Mandy's post too seriously.. This petition thing was mentioned in her post n all this "article" seems to be copy pasted from her post n its discussion... 
See Mandy u hv become an "inside source" now πŸ˜†

Regarding this article ,  i seriously cant help but laughing , why on earth will QH have a change if PH?? Although it should hv  , the witers are seeming to have lost it, but still this speculation is too strange,... 

Regarding change of time slot, cant say anything, right now what they r showing, timeslot change seems appropriate πŸ˜• (talling about that chudail n Saif track, beforr i get MU or Misquoted)
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: micshy

What is the source of this article???

🀣U know what loooks like someone has taken Mandy's post too seriously.. This petition thing was mentioned in her post n all this "article" seems to be copy pasted from her post n its discussion...
See Mandy u hv become an "inside source" nowπŸ˜†

Regarding this article , i seriously cant help but laughing , why on earth will QH have a change if PH?? Although it should hv , the witers are seeming to have lost it, but still this speculation is too strange,...

Regarding change of time slot, cant say anything, right now what they r showing, timeslot change seems appropriateπŸ˜•(talling about that chudail n Saif track, beforr i get MU or Misquoted)

That's why i asked sourceπŸ˜†
fizy_wizy thumbnail
I typed Qubool Hai & this article came up.

Bollywood Dhamaka πŸ˜†
if this is true i hope they give 11:30 pm timeslot πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: fizywizy-woo

I typed Qubool Hai & this article came up.

Bollywood Dhamaka πŸ˜†

oh ..
fizy_wizy thumbnail

What? Is it a fan based site? πŸ˜†
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waah mandy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lets see now . btw it seems speculation based article
micshy thumbnail