-SanDhir FF: Howl Of The Moon|| Dark + Intense- Teaser 1

.forevermine. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
undefined

He loved her yet he loathed her.

She was his pride yet she was his humility.

He could sacrifice himself to save her yet he could kill her save his dignity.

For him she was the metaphor of hate but then why did she became his  definition of love? Why was her life so complicated around him?

Rediscover with me a love saga full of deception, humiliation , lies, betrayal, hatred and the small seed of love sprouting amidst all.

undefined

~ii Excerpt From The Story ii~

Holding her neck in a vile grip, he pushed her petite frame ruthlessly against the rock-strewn wall of the bleak cave and captured her lips with his in a battle of dominance. The harsh jagged ridges of the wall pierced through the silk fabric of her shirt, penetrating the delicate skin of her back. She whimpered as fresh batches of cuts were sliced open yet she refused to respond to the kiss. Not the one to give up, she pursued her lips in a thin line and tried to push him off her. She felt disgusted, his touch sickened her.

The feel of her cool skin on the sweltering hard planes of his chest made him hard and his arousal throbbing. He was intoxicated in her touch. He grasped her slender waist brutally, his claws digging into her flesh and marring her porcelain skin with crescent cuts. She moaned painfully and pushed him with all her might. Enraged at her show of rebel he squeezed her neck suffocating her; he took her lower lip between his teeth, nibbled and nipped at it mercilessly till the tangible coppery taste of her crimson blood filled his mouth.

Stifling a sob, she shut her eyes tight as a lone drop of tear made its way past her kohl lined eyes, one that spoke of her helplessness, of hopelessness at being at the demon's mercy. The drop of moisture from her eyes traced an indefinite path along her cheek and ultimately landed on his calloused clawed fingers. He was jostled back to the reality and left her mouth at an instant. He painfully stared at her tear-stricken face. Her tears had moved something within him, something deep. He shoved her battered body onto the floor and howled as another wave of pain shook him. He could feel the beast within him scratching his insides, ready to surface.

She watched, horrified, as his claws elongated, his warm brown orbs flickering to black cornea with blazing yellow slits. Grasping onto the last bit of his coherent mind, he pleaded her, "R-Run Sanyukta. R-Run before i-it's too l-l-late."

undefined

Click the "LIKE" button and buddy me to receive PMs..

This, my friends, is a supernatural fiction. Unfortunately this is not a vampire fiction but something akin to that. I can never justify the level of all those numerous brilliant Vampire fics that have been penned down already.

This is a werewolf fiction but a twisted version to be exact, 

Edited by .forevermine. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.forevermine. thumbnail
WARNING:Viewers discretion is advisable. This fiction may contain certain mature parts {16+ content} which might be inappropriate for a specified fraction of reader's population. A warning will be produced at the beginning of the chapters with such contents. 

~Excerpt from the story: Above~
~Teaser of Chapter 1: Below~
~Chapter 1: on 22nd April, 2015~

undefined

NOTE: The story will be updated once in a week unlike my other fiction as the plot of the story is set in my mind. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience meant to all of you. This fiction will be posted from this account as it will have some intense mature portions. Thank you for your cooperation!!
.forevermine. thumbnail

...Teaser for Chapter 1...

~ Acidic Acquaintance ~

His nose scrunched up sheer annoyance as the pungent smell of perfumes assaulted his hypersensitive nostrils while the sharp clatter of heels made his temple throb. Woman! Freaking annoying woman! He scowled momentarily before he felt it.  Pursing his lips in a thin line, he let indifference veil his every emotion. "Good morning Mr. Harshwardhan Singh Shekhawat." Turning to his left he greeted an older man of early sixties who seemed fairly surprised at his presence; he couldn't help the bitter frostiness from seeping into his tone.

Getting no response, he looked up at Randhir and was dumbfounded to see flecks of crimson swirling in his eyes. "Calm HIM down Randhir", the hint of authority behind his father's concern didn't go unnoticed by him. "I'm fine. No need to bother on petty issues" his curt reply came almost instantly.

Randhir couldn't decipher why but HE was agitated, prancing around in HIS cage. Maybe the stinky smell of those humans was messing up with his brain...brushing off this thought he proceeded inside.

Only if he knew...

Sanyukta looked down at her dress, "Why am I the odd one here." She grumbled, displeased, but then remembered the gleam in James' eyes as he mentioned about the new CEO. "Randhir Singh Shekhawat, hmm... I wonder what he'll be like.".

...<><><><><>...

I guess I have given given out a major portion of the chapter, enough for your intelligent minds to decipher what's gonna happen next.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† All, I have to say is to know more stay tuned.πŸ˜‰

The chapter will be updated on 22nd April, 2015. I hope that the wait is not too much.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

A Request:- I'll be glad if anyone can take the initiative to make a banner for this otherwise boring story. Thank you.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
super excellent dear ...its scary a bit but loved it ...waiting for the next update
Lunalovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Phew
that was quite intense. Their kiss was a forced kiss according to Sanyukta. 
This ff sounds  like alpha's mistress. 
Teaser has hooked up my mind now
plz update soon. 
CaLYpSoAmante thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is this ?
A werewolf story or something ...yellow slits reminds me of Voldemort's red slits hehehehe
Keya, you have to update this quickly ...
But Howl of moon ...is it related to ..like ..OMG ...update soon ...
As always ..amazing writing ...Keya ...
Waiting for the updates ...
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for pm
Interesting teaser😊
Waiting for update
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Its amazing