nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: altgr

Bhagya Lakshmi Zee TV.

This show is already on-air, but I am surprised to not see the forum around. For that matter, there have been other Zee-TV shows which I wanted to check (Just for checking opinion of people), which did not have forum, the most recent one was Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti. Can we have one, I am bored of social media following.

PS: I never knew we had this platform for requesting it 😆

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

This show is already on-air, but I am surprised to not see the forum around. For that matter, there have been other Zee-TV shows which I wanted to check (Just for checking opinion of people), which did not have forum, the most recent one was Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti. Can we have one, I am bored of social media following.

PS: I never knew we had this platform for requesting it 😆

Yes this is the place to request for the forums but don't expect it to be accepted anytime soon.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Yes this is the place to request for the forums but don't expect it to be accepted anytime soon.

But the show is already on air... There are forums for shows which would has not even been assigned airing date  

MochaQueen thumbnail

But the show is already on air... There are forums for shows which would has not even been assigned airing date  

The show which are more in demand by fans get a forum quicker

If you know any more fans of the show, bring them here to request for the forum too and tag jayshree

Or try requesting from vijay in the site issues thread

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

The show which are more in demand by fans get a forum quicker

If you know any more fans of the show, bring them here to request for the forum too and tag jayshree

Or try requesting from vijay in the site issues thread

😆 I am just wanderer to be honest.. Not sure if I tag myself as a fan of the show yet .. 

People do visit forums once it's created.. Either to make posts or just get an update on what's happening there... And ideally that's the purpose of IF too - platform to discuss the show so it should be there. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

😆 I am just wanderer to be honest.. Not sure if I tag myself as a fan of the show yet .. 

People do visit forums once it's created.. Either to make posts or just get an update on what's happening there... And ideally that's the purpose of IF too - platform to discuss the show so it should be there. 

Until then you can use the TV hindi forum

Make a thread there dedicated to the show

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Forum for tera mera saath rahen please waiting waiting