sachaai aur aadhi sachaai by kabir sharma

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello every1...
Top notch epi... 

the promo scene when ananya 1st goes to meet kabir n fumbles . ..too good...👏⭐️👏

I like the kabir n his assistant scene followed by his scene wid his new team ws interesting😛...

RK nailed it...kabir ka 1st prime time bulletin...⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Kabir " aap hum par nazar rakhen aur hum aap par"... .

That guy who hosted  d show previously kyaa naam uska ???...uska chehra toh dekhne layak hua tha  when d chiefo said aagle hafte kkn no1 hoga 

I like d conversation at ananya's place ...the entire news discussion looked natural n obvious  ...

Precap I m so looking frwd to it...I wanna c hw an idol n his admirer hv der 1st actual conversation cum argument cum discussion. ..
Edited by adits7 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes another awesome episode with . Next week we will see a clash between them over supposed media trial without statement of the person over whom tried was launched
Apparently same had happened with Ananya's dad so she feels very strongly about it

I also think there was an importace in the statement when Ananya said Kabir hadn't participated in the media trial if her father

I think here lies the key to his true nature

Yes RK nailed it 
Edited by -Gitanjali- - 9 years ago
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes hii me maha I agree with u 
adits7 thumbnail

Thankie 
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha149

Yes hii me maha I agree with u 

Hi dear.
...thanks fr lkin d post...n I love ur siggies
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Yes another awesome episode with . Next week we will see a clash between them over supposed media trial without statement of the person over whom tried was launched

Apparently same had happened with Ananya's dad so she feels very strongly about it

I also think there was an importace in the statement when Ananya said Kabir hadn't participated in the media trial if her father

I think here lies the key to his true nature

Yes RK nailed it 

She is referring to her fatherz case whr kabir mus hv hd some strong role in terms media trial ...d pace of d shw is gd too 
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
they will share more screen space in coming ep's n it would be more interesting to see their arguement
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuneebaSheikh

they will share more screen space in coming ep's n it would be more interesting to see their arguement

yeah