Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Stop part 2 of two very intense scenes.  First when he doesn't want her to interfere because he knows his masi/kaki and her evilness.  Second again warning her not to get involved.  Wonderfully captured Mano.

isi baat pe dance and today we are fully dressed...😆😆

I did a little cheating yesterday and gave y'all a tongue twister today I share a true fact...😆😆

Now gifs time, matching to your wonderful collage...

Thanks Mano for doing this post early ...now I can head to bed as it is almost midnight for me.  Have a wonderful day and I will have myself a good night.

Edited by -Mukti- - 9 years ago
Rummykub thumbnail
Hayee!! Mano I can't move my eyes offf the centre picture long enough to be able to write anything that will make sense about the two scenes..SI I will just leave it to the more capable people who are yet to come. I will just keep doing whati do best...drool and dool some more!!!😆
Parud look simply droolicious in every frame 👏 And I can't help but notice the contrast between their complexion in ll those wrist holding scenes between  Parud. 😳
Now over to the others before I flood this place.😆
Thanks Mano,
And mukhti ..waiting for your magic.
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love these. my favorite episodes
those were the days na.
major saab always has this weird fascination with her hands na. he never wants to let them go😆😆
awesome job both of u guys.
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mano,

Yes I mistook yesterday's one for the first scene here. As Prati said that shot of his half open shirt and her half open waist is worth drooling

What is the second scene ?  I forgot. 80 year ka azar hai...

The edits are superb. And shows the contrast in their colours.

Mukti, very subdued dance today ? The GIF of his hand holding in the first scene shows how hard he is holding her. Wonder whether it pained in real for Sanaya.

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JJKKL

Mano,

Yes I mistook yesterday's one for the first scene here. As Prati said that shot of his half open shirt and her half open waist is worth drooling

Mukti, very subdued dance today ? The GIF of his hand holding in the first scene shows how hard he is holding her. Wonder whether it pained in real for Sanaya.

JJ...the 2nd scene is from the episode after the first scene ! Paro approached Maithli to check on her but she shunned  Paro away saying that she needs to go and is okay in her state!
Rudra saw all this and said to her that had he not explaind that investing in emotions always leads to tears and if she needs anything, she should tell him..

Agar kuch chhaiye toh mujhse keh !

Paro was leaving, he stopped her to tell her to cover her face while moving in the house as there were workers around. 

Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
MR !
This collage is also a beauty like all the others you have made..
2 intense scenes portrayed by our so talented Sanish ! how heavenly they look when they are in the form of Parud! 

The 1st one, Rudra really did not have to take the slap for her ...but he did . Once again it proved he did care for her despite anything. He said everything to her in privacy, not in front of anyone! Like I said earlier, Paro was on his mind all the time really ! 

The 2nd scene made me fall in love with Rudra just because he was kind to Paro even if for a second. You need to see how he sees her all sad and teary eyed when Maithali is not talking to her properly !
The sadness in her eyes bugged him...he comes ahead and holds her hand to say ...Agar kuch chahiye toh mujhse keh ! ...Look at his eyes that time... they look at Paro so adorably ! 

Our Parud had really beautiful scenes ... I am so thankful dear Mano, you make these collages for us. Love you lots and lots and lots ! 

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Mano. Two awesome moments, before and after the slap.

The first scene when he stops her from interfering, knowing that Kakisa will chew her alive and the second scene when he asks her to come to him if she needed anything.

M&M dances are always a treat as much as your GIFs, Mukti. My favorite one was the where he asks to talk to him. I can look at that one for hours.

Ruchi, loved the way you described the collage.

Rummykub thumbnail

Originally posted by: JJKKL

Mano,

Jackal! Half open shirt😳 I can understand what does half open waist mean?!!! 😕
You are not you anymore these days ha!! Still  reeling under the affect of your moh maya I see!! I guess reshma nd ruchi were right after all in their diagnosis.
I wonder if they have good antibiotics for this lovaria that's ailing you? I mean Something that will work on spirits?
It's ok we will be with you the whole way while you tide over it. We have been there and done that ...and seen all.
No worries.😃
aaliah3108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suganthi-

Beautiful Mano. Two awesome moments, before and after the slap.

The first scene when he stops her from interfering, knowing that Kakisa will chew her alive and the second scene when he asks her to come to him if she needed anything.

M&M dances are always a treat as much as your GIFs, Mukti. My favorite one was the where he asks to talk to him. I can look at that one for hours.

Ruchi, loved the way you described the collage.

😊 !! thanks dear Rithu !