Sanjay Kapoor to work with Mohit Marwah after Arjun Kapoor?

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Sanjay Kapoor to work with Mohit Marwah after Arjun Kapoor?

Wednesday, 15 April 2015 - 7:30am IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: dna | From the print edition
Though the young actor is often spotted at filmy do's and other award functions is reportedly taking his time to choose his next film. In the meantime, he is elated with a brand endrosement deal that he recent snagged. However, now that he is getting back to his groove and finalising on a couple of films, it is being speculated that his next film will be with uncle Sanjay Kapoor.

Mohit Marwah who made his debut with Fugly last year has been missing from action.

Though the young actor is often spotted at filmy do's and other award functions is reportedly taking his time to choose his next film. In the meantime, he is elated with a brand endrosement deal that he recent snagged. However, now that he is getting back to his groove and finalising on a couple of films, it is being speculated that his next film will be with uncle Sanjay Kapoor. 

Sanjay was the producer for Arjun Kapoor's last release Tevar and now if sources close to them are to be believed, Sanjay is keen on working with Mohit. When he got in touch with Sanjay, he says, "Right now, there is nothing concrete. However, I would love to produce a film for him. He is a great looking guy and is a good actor as well and if there is something that fits the bill, I am sure we will work together. Arjun was perfect for Tevar and if I have something for him, I will work with him." Mohit too seemed excited to work with his uncle. 

"Of course, having people around me who belong to the industry is an advantage. If I get a chance, then I will definitely work with my family. If not today, then tomorrow we shall work. I won't deny that but it has to organically happen. If I fit the part, I will be approached", Mohit says. But as of now, he has only been in talks with people who aren't from family.

"I have only met people professionally and all the offers I have received until now have been from outsiders. They have seen my work in Fugly or my short film and expressed a desire to work with me. I am working hard towards it and I would say it is all work in progress", he ends.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-sanjay-kapoor-to-work-with-mohit-marwah-after-arjun-kapoor-2077457

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
After damaging Arjun's career with Tevar movie now he is after Mohit. ๐Ÿ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like these Kapoors only give movies to each other and only they watch each others movies. 
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
organic again? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†