Happy B'Day Yashashri Masurkar AT #1 ~Agnishikha - Princess of Ujjain~ - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
tfs may for link

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 8 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

kitni mehnat karti ho aap😳

😳
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Yashashri was part of another Be WIth Beti (Beti Foundation) charity ramp show thins month. 😃

She was introduced as being part of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.  I will share the updates soon. 😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
The_May_Rose thumbnail
yashashri masurkar @yashashri30

Do watch our film @Laalishq_Film of @Bhansali_Prod co-produced by Shabina  Khan starring @swwapniljoshi @anjanasukhani releasing on 27th May

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bringing the thread forward to update. 😳
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Hi May.Wassup?Hope u remember me.
I was just going through few pages and I must say,u r truly one of the biggest fans of yashu.👍🏼U have worked really hard in updating all the stuff related to yashu.

I have started watching this show from May.

What was yashu's character all about? Was she a positive or negative character and how did her character die in the show? 
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Yashashri's birthday thread is a global topic. 😊

|l* Happy Birthday... Sweetest Star... Yashashri Masurkar *l|

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Subha.

Hi May.Wassup?Hope u remember me.

I was just going through few pages and I must say,u r truly one of the biggest fans of yashu.👍🏼U have worked really hard in updating all the stuff related to yashu.

I have started watching this show from May.

What was yashu's character all about? Was she a positive or negative character and how did her character die in the show? 

She portrayed the character of a princess from Ujjain, who wanted take revenge on Bindusar.  Her father was killed by him or his army in battle.

I thought her character was grey, not negative.  She had feelings for Prince Justing and loved her family, especially her cousin/sister Ahamkara.

Here character was killed in a fight by one of Bindusar's wives on the day of her wedding day.  She was married to Prince Justin in a new palace, which was built by workmen from Ujjain.  It was a fire trap designed by her Uncle, to kill all the Maurya royal family except Justin and Queen Helena.  Ashoka helped alert everyone to the danger.  In the fight and attempt to escape, Agnishika was killed by a burning column.
The_May_Rose thumbnail