Brandon Routh Interview - about Raylicity Olicity n others

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First thing first, here is what Routh said about Ray-Felicity-Oliver thing -
"He's living in denial, to a degree, with the whole Felicity walking out on him after he said, "I love you." Through the course of the next few episodes, he's able to see Oliver and Felicity interacting and kind of comes to terms a little bit more with their path together, becomes a little more uncertain of Ray and Felicity's future together. I think he, at least, comes to a more mature understanding of the true relationship that Oliver and Felicity have had and sees the connection that they seem to still have." 

After reading it I'm going through weird dilemma .. I always knew RayLicity gonna end one day and definitely I want, love and crave for Olicity .. but seriously feeling bad for Ray .. the guy already has a sad past .. I don't want him to be with Felicity but still feeling bad .. am I sounding like a jerk? Ofcourse I am .. still feeing this way, can't help.. Grrr that's why I hate triangles .. 😡 .. they always gives heart break .. BTW what do you think or how do you feel ???

However he spoke about other aspects too .. I found the guy very genuine and intelligent .. giving the link here

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/routh-says-the-atom-fits-in-better-with-the-sunny-flash-team-during-arrow-crossover

Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 9 years ago