Shweta Tiwari and Vaishnavi Dhanraj as sidey characters??

Priya.mehra21 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
We all have been waiting for the Bindia vs Maya track to start but nothing is progressing. After the Mithilesh and Bindia scene I thought that now it would be Bindiya vs Maya but there has been no progress in that direction apart from just one scene. It is very disappointing.

Begusrari's TRP is falling every week but instead of using its best and most famous actors the creatives are running around in circles desperately trying to make the romance track work. Every one that I know started watching this show because of either Shweta Tiwari or Vaishnvai Dhanraj  but seeing the way these two are not given anything substantial to do is making everyone lose interest. Bindiya is still getting some scenes however silly they might be but Maya is just standing in corners and given filler dialgoues. I have been a big fan of Vaishnavi from her CID days and in Na Aana Is des Lado she was terrific. She is such a strong actor and story of Begusarai should have gone in a way that would have put Maya and Bindiya against each other.

I am really confused as to why the show isnt using its best and most famous actors. Both Shweta and Vaishnavi were main leads in their last show and to see them reduced to this is very very sad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree..but shweta getting much space.. she has scenes with all mithilesh, laakhan, priyom, dadi, poonam, ghungru and even alone..bass this week she has less space coz this week belongs to thakur boys...

But can agree on maya,, but as she accepted this role, so defo something special with this role... these tracks not belong to her, but in future may be she plays important role...

So many characters, so they cant show all in every week..its only track decide what role they get..
Thejas7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya.mehra21

We all have been waiting for the Bindia vs Maya track to start but nothing is progressing. After the Mithilesh and Bindia scene I thought that now it would be Bindiya vs Maya but there has been no progress in that direction apart from just one scene. It is very disappointing.

Begusrari's TRP is falling every week but instead of using its best and most famous actors the creatives are running around in circles desperately trying to make the romance track work. Every one that I know started watching this show because of either Shweta Tiwari or Vaishnvai Dhanraj  but seeing the way these two are not given anything substantial to do is making everyone lose interest. Bindiya is still getting some scenes however silly they might be but Maya is just standing in corners and given filler dialgoues. I have been a big fan of Vaishnavi from her CID days and in Na Aana Is des Lado she was terrific. She is such a strong actor and story of Begusarai should have gone in a way that would have put Maya and Bindiya against each other.

I am really confused as to why the show isnt using its best and most famous actors. Both Shweta and Vaishnavi were main leads in their last show and to see them reduced to this is very very sad.

Are are are... KYA YAAR... if they r famous it doesn't mean Ki saare importance une de...

Moreover...we have a lots of rising actors there...example... VISHAL, SARTAJ, SHIVANGI...also GUDDI...don't know her real name...

Slowly they will give them chances... Age age Deko Kya Hoya hai...bhaiyyyaaa
TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I guess they are just currently focusing on the love story.. So as to build the plot.. Vaishnavi is not someone who accepts such roles.. Maya is important.. That is for sure.. I started watching because of her and I still hope she gets her share of attention soon enough..