Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
congratualation ashish
thnx for such an awesome and lovely thread
Edited by ayesha.khan - 9 years ago
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My Sexy Hero!! Congrats Winner!! Stay just as you are for you make your mark wherever you enter!! May darling you are an Example to All, you Inspire with your words nd Actions, you Elate us with your Natural Ways and your Humor, you Encourage us with your Positivity, you Bless us by just being Yourself! May Almighty God Bless you and your entire family always! I Love You!! Congrats my Sexy!! You are my HERO!! Muah πŸ˜‰ Love DiEdited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
A huge congrats to him! He totally deserved it!
minakrish thumbnail
Congratulations Ashish Chowdhry! πŸ₯³
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations..!
Ashish ChowdhryπŸ˜ƒ
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³congratulations Ashish ,you deserved to win ,and well doneπŸ‘Chang also performed well.
baranbaran thumbnail
that is very amazing ...well done
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ashu, πŸ€— Congratulations My "Hottie-pie", you are a winner and you'll always be a winner for us. Love you a lot. So Proud and Happy that it was you who lifted the trophy. How many times we see you and say this , but it will never be enough that, our love for you is something which is too-too close to our hearts. We'll never leave you. β€οΈ

Once again Congratulations for lifting the KKK-Season 6 Trophy. πŸ€—❀️

Your "Charupoo". 

P.S.: Hope you do get to see our wishes (especially mine πŸ˜‰ ) in this thread.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing wishes and videos, banners everyone. 
ARIA, I fell in love with the Video you made. You won't  believe but I was grinning ear to ear like an idiot.πŸ˜† The kind you know is on our faces whenever we see something very hot and beautiful related to Ashu. β˜ΊοΈ It was amazing, I was sad it ended. πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

JAISHRI: Your collection of songs is superb, I really loved them and the pics used are also nice. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

KALPANA: Wow, what a video. Different and nice, and I loved it so-so much. πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ
Appuu_AshLover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yayyy Congrats Ashuuu u won πŸ₯³ U deserve it.. your always an inspiration n RoleModel To Ur fans.. cannot express our happiness in words..After rohit shetty announcing u as The winner I was lyk on top of The world shouted jumped danced with happiness... felt lyk my family member has won the trophy.. Ur always a winner To us πŸ˜ƒ
This show made u reach another level.. U should reach more heights n achieve everything wat u deserve... Ur my inspiration RoleModel learnt alot from you n will always b learning from you... Love You For What You Are... Proud To be Ur fan forever.. You mean alot To us.. lots f love frm Twamily..God bless you n your family always ...stay happy n keep smiling ur smile makes our day happy 😊 Big huggg πŸ€— πŸ€—
From,
Appuuu 😳 Edited by himaaparna15 - 9 years ago