Tribute to Humsafars.

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
One of the most beautiful shows produced by four lions production starring harshad and shivya as main leads. Humsafars started as the story of sahir and arzoo fondly called by fans as saaz.
Sahir an arrogant man with a bitter past, called shark is a heartless man, loney for 7 years became a changed when he met a girl named arzoo who changed his life. He tried to almost ruin her life unintentionally of course. Both started loving each other but he due his past could not let her come close. He had many facets in his life be it a hurt man, angry man, a loving son, doting brother and later a loving husband. He married her because his brother loved arzoo and it was coming in between the deal he had to complete in order to finish the deal so that he could be in the list of top ten rich people. They married he out of necessity, arzoo due to money not because she was greedy but she had to give it to her step mother. 

Even though they marriaed for their own reasons they could not stop loving each other even though almost everyone were against them. His past his first wife came in tried to spoil their relationship but failed in her attempts. Ultimately, they decided to leave the home which was probably the happy ending.

Even though their journey was short it gave us so many moments to cherish be it arzoos birthday, valentines day or their nok jhoks.

Each and every character and actor had an important role to play. The four lions team did a tremendous job of making the journey of saaz and humsafars a short but a memorable one. Sure there were many ups and downs in the show but that happens in each and every show. The fans really want humsafars season 2 we sure do hope that this wish of fans surely do come true.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinkler thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it is true we miss saAz a lot. I would say one of the best shows of 4 lion I always wondered what if love triangle was not introduced into the story line ,would humsafars be still telecasted. Even though I support humsafars 2 my love stories always  ended with happily ever after.i actually like to see saAz in different love story as humsafars 2.
madhu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinkler

Yes it is true we miss saAz a lot. I would say one of the best shows of 4 lion I always wondered what if love triangle was not introduced into the story line ,would humsafars be still telecasted. Even though I support humsafars 2 my love stories always ended with happily ever after.i actually like to see saAz in different love story as humsafars 2.

Different story? How 😕
Do they meet all over again? 😛
hinkler thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhu31

Different story? How 😕
Do they meet all over again? 😛

No I meant a diffrent  serial but not as sahir and arzoo but the same pair ,see if there is a season 2 what will be the story . Whatever they show love has already happend and got married what will we get now may be a consummation scene and sufferings ,the love story ph promised is how they heal each other and it is already shown. After two months it's  fate will be like that of IPkkND . Now another option is  to start again from  farak nah I Padtha  I don't think the ph or any channel will choose that option . I have a third option as well  the show was really fast and never showed what the pairs we're think inking  and most of the scenes were incomplete like have they scene each other at the darga,was sahir scared  on the day of marriage  btw zaki and arzoo  what did sahir thought of arzoo during the flight what was he thinking at the towel scene ,did he sense her,recreating all the beautifull incompleted scenes as flash back , but even it can run for five six months  after that what .same fate as humsafar 1. So I thought a new love story with same leads not like Ipkkd2
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh well put...but season two could focus on the bond and the building of family relationships...There is a lot more to be know about theservice characters don't get me wrong your idea is great but still loopholes will be left. ...
You see the leads chemistry is based upon there portrayal of saaz nor sure how it will fair if they change the charecter scope...but hey anyway them in a show together would be a pleasure to what all over again..

SanKsgian thumbnail
nostalgic feeling...loved SAAZ so much