about todays epi and my reaction sorry guys :(

GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys where is today live update?
Since I live in Germany I cant watch Star Plus on Televison
So I was waiting for the live update but got nothing :0
Pls anyone can summarize what happend till know?

I am disgusted that they show her married to someone else
How cheap is that?
She is ASTHA SHLOK AGNIHOTRI and even if she does not have any memories
She at least should have stayed unmarried -.-
I was literally crying seeing her wearing a mangalsutra
Pls pls make all this crap worth it CVs
If she lived as the mans wife in true sense I wont watch the show again -.-
I cant handle that
I an so sure she believes she is sapna indrajeet sarkaar and i pray to god the moment she sees shlok she feels some kind of connection -.- else I dont know how to keep watching

Guys what do you think?

The obly god change was her style :D it was something new but... I am in loss of wordsEdited by GoWithTheRhythm - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mainkyanaamdoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here you go. Will try my best

Jyothi delivers a son. Shlok goes to Bombay as he promised Astha that as soon as they get back their house back they will go the temple in Bombay. In the temple Astha comes too. She is dressed differently . More beautiful. They show her mangalsutra too. Shlok drops a flower and she picks up but they miss seeing each other. In prayer thali their sweets get exchanged. Shlok is praying and his eyes are closed. Astha goes out and girl trips and falls and she calms her and shok hears her voice.
Astha gets into a car and talks to someone not to worry that she is gone out. She has just gone to temple like he said that they do always . (dont know who that he is ).
 When she gets into the car shlok sees her and is shocked and runs after her. Some more jyo , renuka and sid drama as ren prefers her grandchild over anaya.
Shlok tells varad he saw astha. Varad says if astha is here why she didnt come back. He says are you sure. Then they plan to go temple next day morning. Shlok says he will go alone and he is sure tomorrow he will definitely find Astha. Some more jyo and renuka drama.
Kalindi dreams that Astha is calling her as she is caught somewhere. Avdhoot consoles her
Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mainkyanaamdoon

Here you go. Will try my best

Jyothi delivers a son. Shlok goes to Bombay as he promised Astha that as soon as they get back their house back they will go the temple in Bombay. In the temple Astha comes too. She is dressed differently . More beautiful. They show her mangalsutra too. Shlok drops a flower and she picks up but they miss seeing each other. In prayer thali their sweets get exchanged. Shlok is praying and his eyes are closed. Astha goes out and girl trips and falls and she calms her and shok hears her voice.
Astha gets into a car and talks to someone not to worry that she is gone out. She has just gone to temple like he said that they do always . (dont know who that he is ).
When she gets into the car shlok sees her and is shocked and runs after her. Some more jyo , renuka and sid drama as ren prefers her grandchild over anaya.
Shlok tells varad he saw astha. Varad says if astha is here why she didnt come back. He says are you sure. Then they plan to go temple next day morning. Shlok says he will go alone and he is sure tomorrow he will definitely find Astha. Some more jyo and renuka drama.
Kalindi dreams that Astha is calling her as she is caught somewhere. Avdhoot consoles her

Thank you soo much :D
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sarkar is using her...def she is not married to sarkar...not to worry...

Originally posted by: Dogan1

Sarkar is using her...def she is not married to sarkar...not to worry...

Dear I hope you are right
Actually I was always trying to protect the cvs desicions and so on but today I simply cpuld not
I want shlok and her to meet as soon as possible
I want her to remember something the minute she sees him :(
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoWithTheRhythm

Dear I hope you are right
Actually I was always trying to protect the cvs desicions and so on but today I simply cpuld not
I want shlok and her to meet as soon as possible
I want her to remember something the minute she sees him :(

Don't worry...this is to create drama...the story has to move...astha is only shloks ...nothing to worry
He will get her by hook or crook...
Simii14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Calm Down ðŸ˜†

TV serials main kuch bhee ho sakta hai ..EBP means  Ashlok story ..but if you want show to run longer then yeh sab twist aayega hee , so watch it ..

Astha has lost her memory ..so IS is using that ... I am sure CVs will never show IS & Astha as a  married couple ..they might be shown married but not living like man and wife...

Shlok will find out and bring his wifey back ...but uske liye DRAMA jaroori hai then SARKAR and family will exit 

It is an intersting track and i am going to watch from today for Ashlok  ...😳
Edited by Simii14 - 9 years ago
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am 101%sure astha is nt married to IS...CVS r testing us thts it...ashlok forever...
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dont worrry dear ...CVS are building SUSPENSE ...SHE IS NOT MARRIED TO SARKAR
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: potomac

dont worrry dear ...CVS are building SUSPENSE ...SHE IS NOT MARRIED TO SARKAR

Agree with you Deepa. It may be that someone found her after the accident and she lost her memory and they gave her an identity. She may be living with an old lady as her daughter or something.