HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHAVINI DI

edkv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Dear Bhavini didi, my first didi on forum πŸ˜› and Renu's first reason to everyday open d forum πŸ˜Š we both wish you a very Happy birthday didi πŸ€— and extends our greetings for ur bright life and future ahead πŸ˜ƒThis thread is made by our mutual efforts 2 pour out our love on one of d most lovely and large hearted person on earth we have ever meet πŸ€— we r honored dat we could be able 2 do a little bit for you didi πŸ˜³ we r sincerely grateful to IF because of it we could be able to get in touch with such a nice and very very humble person on forum 😊 though having a huge fan followings and hell busy schedule of work u always reciprocate 2 all ur pms and scrape messages u receive dat too on time without making any discrimination of closed ones or a newbie and u take them with so much affection dat seriously di u mark ur presence on our heart 😳 We love u di and dunno what 2 say 4 u as words r few before such a larger than life image didi πŸ€— I can remember when I was a newbie here still u talked to me in such a way as if we were familiar from long and kept continuously replying to my pms in such an affectionate way didi u won me all πŸ˜³ and u r always d reason of Renu 2 log in here, may be u have no idea di many have joined IF sheer 4 u πŸ˜› d love and respect we hold 4 u can't be comprised in words so we have left blank first space 2 b filled up by u di πŸ˜³ We wish may God bless u with all d blessings of life πŸ˜³ LOVE YOU DI ❀️ and thanks 4 being an indispensable part of our lives πŸ€—

&

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edkv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To all those who r gonna post here and shower their wishes we extend our thanks in advance guys, you all r welcome on this thread πŸ€— Love

1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday di... have a wonderful day. .. πŸ₯³πŸ€—nd di ur only d reason for me to return to IF where im have a wonderful time reading all d story's... di reading ur story I learned to deal with my life how to react to situation... thank di nd love u to...❀️😊
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FAIRYLOVEDESIRE

Dear Bhavini didi, my first didi on forum πŸ˜›

AWWW my sweetheartπŸ€—

Renu's first reason to everyday open d forum πŸ˜Š we both wish you a very Happy birthday didi πŸ€— and extends our greetings for ur bright life and future ahead πŸ˜ƒThis thread is made by our mutual efforts 2 pour out our love on one of d most lovely and large hearted person on earth we have ever meet πŸ€—

I am so touched and overwhelmed with this enormous love from both of U... Big wala hugπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

we r honored dat we could be able 2 do a little bit for you didi πŸ˜³ we r sincerely grateful to IF because of it we could be able to get in touch with such a nice and very very humble person on forum 😊 though having a huge fan followings and hell busy schedule of work u always reciprocate 2 all ur pms and scrape messages u receive dat too on time without making any discrimination of closed ones or a newbie and u take them with so much affection dat seriously di u mark ur presence on our heart 😳

So sweet of You... I am so lucky to have you in my life... U R so humble ...loving and selfless... Garima... anyone would feel lucky to have friend like you.πŸ€—

We love u di and dunno what 2 say 4 u as words r few before such a larger than life image didi πŸ€— I can remember when I was a newbie here still u talked to me in such a way as if we were familiar from long and kept continuously replying to my pms in such an affectionate way didi u won me all πŸ˜³ and u r always d reason of Renu 2 log in here, may be u have no idea di many have joined IF sheer 4 u πŸ˜› d love and respect we hold 4 u can't be comprised in words so we have left blank first space 2 b filled up by u di πŸ˜³ We wish may God bless u with all d blessings of life πŸ˜³ LOVE YOU DI ❀️ and thanks 4 being an indispensable part of our lives πŸ€—

LOVE U A LOT GARIMA AND RENU... THANK U SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY DAY SO SPECIALπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Happy wala birthday bhavinidi πŸ₯³
mushat thumbnail
Fairydiii πŸ€—
good morning..
should I say best morning... aapke mulakaat Jo ho gaye πŸ€—
where are you diii...
Missing you and our fight.. m
come back soon...
aapse ladna hai mujhe..
Thanks a lot for this beautiful thread...aapke kaam kam ho gaya ..mera birthday ke time mera exam and Roja chal raha hoga .aap Bach gayii..main IF pe nhin rahungii..
love you so much diii πŸ€—
may Allah fulfil all your desire except desire ka jalal 🀣
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mushat

Fairydiii πŸ€—
good morning..
should I say best morning... aapke mulakaat Jo ho gaye πŸ€—
where are you diii...
Missing you and our fight.. m
come back soon...
aapse ladna hai mujhe..
Thanks a lot for this beautiful thread...aapke kaam kam ho gaya ..mera birthday ke time mera exam and Roja chal raha hoga .aap Bach gayii..main IF pe nhin rahungii..
love you so much diii πŸ€—
may Allah fulfil all your desire except desire ka jalal 🀣

Jalal pe to sirf mera copy right haiπŸ˜†  Kisi aur ko Jalal ki desire karna Gunah E Azim haiπŸ˜†
AkankshaENRIQUE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi bhavini di...πŸ˜ƒ
Happy birthday...😳

Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I'm so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day.πŸ€—

Awesome thread fairy di...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love u...😳

Impairlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wish u happy bday bhavini di 
god bless u 
mushat thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

</div>
<div>

Jalal pe to sirf mera copy right haiπŸ˜†Kisi aur ko Jalal ki desire karna Gunah E Azim haiπŸ˜†

diii aap RKG ka kamina rakhlo na ..main to sirf ppdi ka desire ka jalal pe hi interested hoon
# with love Nishat Rahmad ( Raizada + Mohammad) 🀣