Rushad Rana entry in IKNMP to clear MU..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Here is the article from TOI..

Suhani's attempts to bring Ragini (Pallavi Kulkarni Nerurkar) and Nachiket (Ronit Roy) will bear fruits after Rushad entry.. ..He will reveal that Suhani isn't Rupali and Nachiket's daughter, but his. Rushad confirms, "I don't know much about the track yet. All I can say is that I am excited about entering a popular show. I have been told that it's an interesting cameo and will have to do something with clearing the confusion over Nachiket being Suhani's biological father."

Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He will reveal that Suhani isn't Rupali and
Nachiket's daughter, but his.

So he will be playing Ronnie i.e Roopali's boyfriend. Good to know that they are finally heading towards clearing the misunderstanding!
Annujam23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gr8 ...tym to see many MU s clearing n hopefully fake marriage drama ends too...it has dragged on so much that viewers might not be enthu about it anymore ...but I hope RAGINI does get dressing down for attempting this in the first place to put NEIL in his place ...
She forgot about the kids and its effect on them ??
immaturity n stupidity from Cvs stables ...!!!
Edited by Annujam23 - 9 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is Rushad Rana for those who don't know who he is 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Annujam23

Gr8 ...tym to see many MU s clearing n hopefully fake marriage drama ends too...it has dragged on so much that viewers might not be enthu about it anymore ...but I hope RAGINI does get dressing down for attempting this in the first place to put NEIL in his place ...

She forgot about the kids and its effect on them ??
immaturity n stupidity from Cvs stables ...!!!

What effect on kids actually? The effects are already there.

Ranbir is happy with FL2
Aarv is happy cos he got his break
Nishi is happy because N fulfilled his promise

Only Aagham and Suhaani are suffering in some sense.

And what is Ragini supposed to do? Accept what everybody says and does? Nope, shouldn't be that way. 
Annujam23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup ...effect on kids in general...!!
In the first instance , when Nishi was getting married, they went to lot of trouble to pretend as married couple( RAGs n Aman ) ...had to share room too...I wonder they stayed there for so many days and the charade was not caught  by anyone??!!
Imagine the scenario if PAM had played a game knowing Ragini s charade n humiliated her in front of everyone including Nishi s-in- laws ...surely Nishi n Neil would not have been amused ...!!
The fake marriage charade was carried by her far too long n often being risky ...!!!
    Forget about Ranbir n Aarav...only kid who took it sanely was Agam...!!!
Anyhow, the Cvs R responsible for making the mess in the first place ...This MU clearing NOW is in fact their dire efforts to bring the show back on track ...!!!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Of course, we all need this track to go away, at the earliest.
But I doubt the CVs have any other track, hence they are just stretching this to no ends. 

That room sharing thing in RK's Farmhouse was the lamest. It was actually not even needed. 

As for the fake marriage charade, that's the only thing that is ensuring that Ragini holds onto something. if you notice, she doesn't have anything else. And none of this has resulted due to fake drama. N needs to stop being a lamp post, high time. 
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree  fake marriage drama is now really irritating 
I don't know for wht RK is there in show
nothing wasting his time and talent 
wht is stopping him to say Neil about fake marriage 
it's 2much 
Edited by sampa79 - 9 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Atlast !! Light !! Solid Light to clear the MUs.. But then we cn expect some more sazish by Niveditha  That lady cnt be trusted.. I just hope Neil and Ragini come back together again.;
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What was he doing and where was he from last 15 years??

Finally good that u r back RONNIE

At least you do something now

please don't even try for FL post

we have enough in stock 😡