(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 15

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Unfortunately Taara real life is not clean cut, OK I have everything in this hour so I better be in my best behavior when something goes wrong at 2 PM I will show some anger and when 3PM the thing gets resolved I will be happy again, anger, resentment, disappointment, elation, phyiscal attraction, worry over unresolved issues float side by side in our brains
Atleast in MINE, i dont jump from one completely clear emotion to another, while a person can be happy  husband bought candy on the way home, it doesnt negate the resentment over the fact that he was three hours late

The joy of him volunteering to stay home during lunch hour to sign on a courier that u were expecting will not take away the frustration that the oven was left on too long and the bread was burnt despite your telling him texting him and calling him a million times to turn it off

He is unwilling to touch her voluntarily, or make any moves, he refused to go pick up kesar badaam milk when she asked him to, they have a million unresolved issues between them (I WANT IT THAT WAYBig smile) so when she discovers he has been helping some random wannabe chick with her career it ticks her off

It might seem artificial to some but it is what it is

In Paris, I didnt have her be angry with any of his coworkers' wives or girlfriends, SHE COULD HAVE
But she didnt, she was happy "Satiated" so to speak in his love... only Marliese was the thorn on her side...

This is actually one of the reasons I absolutely LOVE the story and Nisha.

II is just like any of us.

If I were to put myself in her shoes - husband/partner hasn't ever really made his feelings clear. He's not quite had the best track record with relationships, especially emotional & long-term commitments. And. He's practically from a different world.
For me, just these facts would be enough to fuel my insecurities for years.

Add to that the fact that he is almost ignoring you (not just verbally, but physically also). And it seems like he's gone out of his way to help someone else.
That would drive me insane!!
It'd be maddening to figure out where you stand in his life, if you're even a permanent fixture, if he's in it just for the sex, and a zillion other insecurities.

Which is why...
To help her deal with her insecurities...
I'm still rooting for #TheDhamaka!!!
LOL
Originally posted by charlie1950

Oye teri I went to sleep for few hrs and u
peps jumped into a new thread, Congo nisha again and again
Love this story and the conversation we all have here.
Youngers ones r chalu only. Mine one have
curly hair so he thinks it's ok never to comb or dry them after his shower
Yesterday he asked me if he have to use heads and shoulder shampoo on his shoulder too as the name seems to suggest that. I couldn't spk as I was cracking and elder one was just shaking his head on him and he said never mind I
asked I will just follow what says.
ROFL

ROFL Sahi to bola, WHAT DOES SHOULDERS MEAN THEN

My 7 year old asked me "Was there electricity when u were born?"ROFL

I said no," we wore animal skin skirts and lived in caves, and then Jesus was born"Angry
Arya special!!!

Neeyum Ashuvum toongave maatela di? (DONT U EVER SLEEP?) After shaadi u will sleep ghorey bechkar. when hubs "Wants to do it" Mujhe pakka maloom haiLOL TAB duniya bhar ki neend aayegi tum dono ko. I will find ur hubbies and tell them its all a bloody hoax and u have the "capacity and stamina" to stay upROFL

Nazar Milaana & Naked guards

Sam asked if she should send dinner since MM help must all be tired and worn out,
Ranjan refused, he said he didnt eat whatever II served for brunch he will just eat that for dinner, and since the couple was going to visit the Iyers in the evening, he didnt want to make a big deal

His DIL had invited him to go, he hesitated to go randomly like that, I know Iyers believed in protocol and all

"She was cleaning and ordering him around, isko pakdo... pidi? pata nahi kya in Tamil" "He DID" ranjan said proudly

"U are kidding Sam gushed

"No no, she only talks in Tamil when she has to scold him, he chuckles, or doesnt respond... he finds her amusing I think" Ranjan said

"That is so funny Dad"

"she wanted a couch a certain way in the living room, he wanted it the other way so he refused to help her. usne mahavir ko bulaya aur lagaakar kaam kahtam kar diya"
Ranjan said proudly
Sam laughes hysterically...

Every time he would go sit down on the swing to read a book she would stan din front of him, "please one more thing kanna" "yeh kanna kanha hai kya?"

"Jee Dad" Sam said between laughter

"Finally she took his book and walked away, he had to help and didnt get to read... she is bossy" he said

"He lets her BE?" Sam asked

"Yes yes... uska khaana kha jaata hai uski juice khatam kar di usne, he bothers her a lot, they were tussling on the swing when I left them alone" Ranjan said embarrassed

"Ek photo to le lete" Sam complained

"Photo kya? its the same story, he would have over powered her like he used to over power you and Manya, woh bechaari maan gayi hogi" Ranjan said proudly

"He didnt go for golf?" she asked

"shaayad nahi, gaadi yahi khari hai" he peeked out the balcony on the first floor

"She didnt let him go?"

"I think he was tired puttar he has no schedule, raat ko call par, and then poker..." Ranjan sounded somber and worried

"she will take care of him Dad" Sam said

"And ME TOO puttar" he said choking up

"Dad?"

"I think I am goingt o be OK too, because of her... he spoke to me today" he cried softly

"Oh wow!! kab?" Sam cleared her throat

"Woh usko tang kar rahi thi, maine kaha I will help u beta ji, she said NO DAD" "I told him "I tried beta" HE SMILED. Uske baad usne mujhe Sam Adams laakar dee"

"But u hate that" "Dont u?" she asked baffled

"Usne poochha aur main ne pee liya, woh kuch be de mujhe mana kaise karoon?" he asked wiping his tears

Sam cried too

"socho agar Ishita nahi hoti, na usne oopar se neeche aana hai, na mujhse nazar milaana hai, na mere saamne baithna hai na hasna hai" Ranjan listed continuing to cry
 "Atleast when she is around he wont ignore me" he sounded overjoyed
Sam felt terrible her father had to pray for DIL to be present in order to get a smile of his son.

~~~~~~~~~~
She woke him at 6:30, "hey sleepy head" she leaned over, she lay on the day bed talking to her paattu teacher about classes tomorrow,
she was done with work at  5:30 ish

She took a short nap and woke at 6:20 and set up class, and promised to practice starting tomorrow

He turned, and looked through crinkled eyes "Hey, what time is it?" "
"6:30" she said, she had packed him off upstairs  with a request to take a nap when he lay
on the 1st floor couch yawning checking email, long after the book was snatched from him, he finally went up fro a nap at 4:30  and hopefully was energized now to stay up all night like he did

"Can u stop working through the night she asked leaning over him, he scooted back, indicating she should lay down

She knew he wouldnt make love, but was dying to lay down by him, she did the spot he was laying on was warm

"What was ur q" he asked in a sleep drugged voice
"Dont stay up all night" she said softly

"New rules?" he teased

"Koi asar to nahi" she said softly, both her hands under her cheek in prayer...

"I took a nap didnt I" he asked
"Because u were half awake on the couch" she said

"I was doing that so u wouldnt hand me work" he said

"Thanks for lying to me" she said smiling

"Anytime" he said

"So u dont want to go see Periappa?" she asked softly

He smiled

"Here I was thinking u are talking, and I get a smile" she said

He smiled again..

"Do ur vocal chords get tired fast or something?" she asked giggling, feeling his neck casually

And withdrew..
He didnt protest...

"will u read the books I gave you?" she asked

He nodded...

"I thanked u for the flowers, u didnt thank me for the books" she said

"U didnt" he said, and fished for his phone, she qucikly went to hers, on the bedside table and HIT SEND ON THE THANKS SHE WROTE  THREE? DAYS AGO

when he went to his IMs from her, he chuckled

"U are a stinkin liar II" he said resting his head on his elbow, looking down at her, she lay on her back

"Goes to prove u still havent thanked me" she texted

She was wearing a skimpy skinny tee and shorts in sweats material, ragged edges in pink... she shifted to move her braid out from under neath and set her legs on his

She stretched her legs out to avoid the touch

He leaned down on her

"I am fine" "actually" she lied, defensively, as if she could live with him the rest of her life without sex...

"U look delicious" he agreed

Wordlessly they stared at each other.. "U shud get ready if you are going" she said...

"What about u, are u going in shorts..." he mocked

"Appa's house I will still be his baby" she said smugly  "Him and I would go shop at Sarojini Nagar market when I was a teenager, NOTHING skimpy, nothing revealing, but fashionable
I would have killed to have a lacy bralette u know... a couple girls in class wore those, they were skinny... umm... I was OK... and yet got matronly bras" II chuckled

"Are u wearing one now?"

"Wearing NONE now" she said softlyEmbarrassed

His eyes assumed the look of "And you tell me NOW?"Big smile
He didnt have to touch to confirm, she was aroused...under normal circumstances his scratchy face would have been all over her tee

"I begged for Amma to get me above the knee skorts or skirts, but she never bought any, I mean the tallest girl in class always in jeans.
My legs have not been seen by anyone" she giggled

"If they hadnt been strict I might have ended up being  a  pop singer, with tattoos all over, cussing, and sleeping out of boxes" she said

"Did u always want to own your business?" she asked

"I always wanted to be a hiker" he said

"U should sign up to own a REI franchise or something" she said
"I dont want to sell stuff" he mocked

"I know but I dont want to be hiking all the time" (so u need to have a profession that partially satIsfies you while I GET TO BE WITH YOU)

He smiled softly... "have u been on hiking or camping trips"

"Nahi" she said

"do u want to go?" he asked

"Kal?" she asked excited so she can get out of paattu classLOL

"Umm no... next weekend..." "theres a place on way to Shimla, its called Kangojodi, can u take Monday the 20th off?" he asked "30 kms from Nahan"
he looked for pictures, and inadvertently placed an arm over her chest to show on his phone, he had forgotten he wasnt going to touch her

HE WAS SUDDENLY ALL WORDS

She turned to look at him, he looked like he was a prisoner that had just been told his release date

"We could go Fri night" he planned

"Its SO BEAUTIFUL... so far away from everything" she gushed.. "Ive never stayed in a tent" "Its going to be so exciting"
"Can we take the boys?"

She looked expectantly "For someone that hated kids she sure always wanted to travel with her rat pack
He hid his smiled "Ummm sure"

"I dont have any camping gear" she said embarrassed, he dropped the phone between them, and turned her, to face him

"I have enough for 20 people" he said

"WHERE? Mera matlab, I only see furniture and books and gadgets" she waved her hand like a child "where is all the stuff?"

"I have a dungeon" he said staring at her lips

"Do u have a naked guard?" she asked, mocking
For some one that didnt read much or so she claimed, she surely had a wicked imagination he thought

"I let her wear jewelry" he said huskily

~~~~
She wore an art work kanjeevaram in purple with silver grey peacocks all over
 with a silver grey cap sleeve blouse,
he wore grey dockers and a white shirt for a change, with a wide black belt, he even had grey suede shoes to match

She watched him leaning on the wall by the TV as he tied his lace deftly

"what?" he asked

"Ur shoes match umm...she said

MATCH MY BRALETTE, AND MY... UMM... NEVER MIND

Amma hugged her for a good five minutes and dragged him by hand inside

Appa was inside, he walked over "U are late kanna" he said looking at him accusingly

"Hello Mr Iyer" he said , extending a hand with those loong slender artist like fingersEmbarrassed

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago

Yesterday he asked me if he have to use heads and shoulder shampoo on his shoulder too as the name seems to suggest that. I couldn't spk as I was cracking and elder one was just shaking his head on him and he said never mind I
ROFL

I said no," we wore animal skin skirts and lived in caves, and then Jesus was born"Angry

I thought I was the only one who answers kids
In this way but good to know I'm not the only one
Kids says to me they never know if I'm kidding or
just telling then the truth
It's good to keep their mind churning Wink
Awesome update...the excited Ranjan , Sam, Amma and II the cool calculated Dude that speaks in measured sentences...The provocative Appa...The hopeful Dad...the competition in texting...the excitement in planning their trek...the observation of her   idiosyncrasy in code switching the discussion over  pidi and Kanna...what a writer you are Nisha...loved the update
#FeelingHonoured
I actually get a FULL chapter all to myself?
::mad fangirl dance:: Dancing

Ranjan-R&B interaction as seen by Ranjan, while narrating to Sam... was extremely touching. It's saddening that he has to gain such joy from the most commonplace interactions, yet it gives hope.
  And Sam seeing through all of that... That's the father-daughter bond.
She feels for him... that he's relying on II to bridge the chasm between father and son.
  It's actually an extremely heavy burden for II to bear, especially since she seems unaware of it at most times. And the times that she is aware, she's reluctant to actually get involved.
  Makes me wonder how this is going to play out.

And. II-R&B ke liye...
It's actually adorable how even when they are silently at war with each other, they need the other close by.
And R&B's decision to not touch her... ROFL It's gonna drown soon enough.

Also...
I LOVE the brats (I did want dibs on Shravu, Nandu, Vandu's soon-to-be-born-baby-girl and II's first baby girl)... But I DON'T want them on the hike!
#NoBratsOnHike
As you can obviously see... I'm shamelessly waiting for the sex-after-a-hike that even R&B hasn't experienced yet! #BesharamFanGirling #SexyTimes
How can that happen with the brats around?? #TotalWetBlankie

New aandolan. Those in support, please add #NoBratsOnHike in your comments/reviews.
Edited by Arya1991 - 6 years ago

Arya special!!!

Neeyum Ashuvum toongave maatela di? (DONT U EVER SLEEP?) After shaadi u will sleep ghorey bechkar. when hubs "Wants to do it" Mujhe pakka maloom haiLOL TAB duniya bhar ki neend aayegi tum dono ko. I will find ur hubbies and tell them its all a bloody hoax and u have the "capacity and stamina" to stay upROFL

Nishaaa!!!!

Avan enna kalyaanam pannale teriyume that he's insane in his own right! (If he marries me itself, we'll know...)
Sleep is a teeny-tiny variable in the larger picture of insanity. ROFL

Besides...
I enjoy living vicariously through II-R&B so much... Blushing
You think I'll skimp out when I actually have my own turn? Evil Smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

But. If you do think that'll be an issue... I'll give you the contact details of that Oh-So-Unfortunate man, if I ever do find him.
You can warn, advice, give disclaimer, etc. (And, save me a LOT of work) Hug

Also...
#NoBratsOnHike
Edited by Arya1991 - 6 years ago

ROFL

I thought I was the only one who answers kids
In this way but good to know I'm not the only one
Kids says to me they never know if I'm kidding or
just telling then the truth
It's good to keep their mind churning Wink

The two of you should also be thankful to god that you're kids aren't as experimentally curious as I was.
Incident 1 - I drank a bottle of the bindi-liquid-thingy when I was around 4 years old. Why? I wanted a blue throat like Shiva.
Incident 2 - When I was around 8, I ruined a ton of Ma's steel bartan by heating them over a candle flame (I was prohibited from using the gas stove, so I improvised) in an attempt to heat food.

#Parenting101
- Thanks for the ideas, though. If my future kids curse me when I do this to them. I will point them in the right direction (towards the two of you). ROFL

#EvilParenting

Suddenly Ma seems like a paragon of sweet, virtuous goodness.
#ThankGod #MyParentsWeren'tSoEvil