Anju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

This is my first attempt in writing. Please feel be free to criticise😳

Next morning Ved is all dressed like Suraj and says to suraj that today I will won the competition and make you proud. Surya were happy. At aangan bhabo and babasa blessed him. Three were left to the school. Surya wished him all the best and waited for Vansh's arrival. Surya were excited to see Vansh in police uniform and were happy. They look at them far behind as Ankur came along with him. Suraj said Sandhyaji Vansh wants to become like his mother. It suits him more like you. Sandhya is all happy and said Yes Surajji our kids are like ours one like you and other like me. Once they will be together nothing can came between them. She cried in joy. Suraj nodded and hugged Sandhya and left.

At school, Ved imagines to be the winner defeating Vansh. He gets inside the class and astonished to see children indifferent attires. He also noticed Vansh in police attire and said to himself  Today I will defeat you becauseI am dressed up like my Papa. Your attire reflects your character rough and tough like my mama. He giggled himself. But the situation reversed to Ved,other children laughed at him and asked Why did you dressed  like this?  I don't understand who is this?. Ved replied I want to become like my Papa , he is a  halwai. Another boy asked and laughed  anyone know who is it?. Vansh replied his father is the one who makes food for others, did anyone considered it as a profession  my mom makes  food and she is not paid at all.Ved is all in tears . another one asked who is your mama? Ved replied that she is an IPS officer . All students were amazed and enquired more about his mother.Ved became astonished on the positive feedback's getting about his mama and realised the value of her profession. Teacher came to the class and call the students to present their attires. Ved was all disappointed and thinks that his papa is not having any good profession and in tears. He didn't participate in competition and sit alone in the class. Vansh board the stage and  presented his attire. Ved was astonished by his speech and realized the value of his mamas job. Vansh won the competition, he was praised by all the students.He searched for Ved and found him crying alone in the class . Vansh became sad on seeing  Ved  crying. He came to Ved and console him and said you can make it next time and give him hand. Ved sees the trophy in his hand and thinks about an IPS officer.

Ved at the school bus remembering the incident happened. The school bus stopped for sometime as there is a traffic block   and Ved noticed an old  person being accused and barged  by some people .The people surrounded there were just watching and didn't stop them from barging. Then a policeman came there and arrested the people for being doing the wrong things and accused the people for acting silent. The old man said thanks and the bus moves. Ved was thinking about the changes in the crowd when the policemen came . All showered respect to him and how easily he solves the problem.He thought I will became a police officer like mama, not like my papa.

At home, Surya were eagerly waiting for Ved's  arrival. Sandhya arrived a bit early for seeing her son.Both were frightened as Ved is not arrived at the  sharp time . Suraj called the school authorities and relaxed that due to the traffic block the bus will come late. Ved  entered into the home Suraj ran to see the trophy in Ved's hand but he ran towards his mama , hugged her and said mama I want to become a police officer like you, not like papa and cried. Suraj  asked what happened beta?Why are you crying? Papa, you have got a bad profession  my friends laugh at me for being a halwai's son. They said that it is not at all a job. Suraj became a statue and shocked by his sons words.  Sandhya became tensed more on suraj's condition than Ved's words . She said to Ved Beta nothing like that, don't you know ur papa is always the best.No mama, papa's job is not the best , mama I witnessed the effect of police in the society and he narrated the incident he came across. Mama, don't you remember the day when I got admission in the school papa failed to got the admission and u got me it, I seen everything . Suraj stood from there and went outside heartbroken.  Sandhya became speechless . At the corridor bb bbsa witnessed the whole incident and all in tears. Sandhya  reminded of bbs words regarding Pari'sconvo. Misri Pari and Golu came there and take Ved to cheer him up. Sandhya asked Ved to accompany them looking for Suraj. She know how his heart will be broken and how to make their son realize the value of his father. Sandhya became tensed as Suraj is not in the shop and inquired Pappuda . But he also doesn't know where he is.

She found him lost outside the mandir. She remembered the conversations regarding their babies in the morning and thinks how excited he was. She had tears in her eyes and touched Suraj's shoulder calling ''Surajji". Suraj turned around and holds Sandhya's hand saying '' Sandhyaji today I failed as a father. I cannot provide happiness to my son , I am the worst father in the world. How Ved is being mocked by his friends. He was totally lost because of me". Sandhya became shocked on hearing this. She doesn't seen her Surajji this much desperate questioned here. She felt like her breathe is being stopped . His heartbeats are her air.His heartbeats are facing difficulties then how can she breathe?. She consoled him knowing that the pain he got cannot be relieved by her words and make him return home. She cannot see him like this. She decided to talk to Ved regarding Suraj . It may sound bitter but truth has always got a bitter taste.

At home Ved was not at all in good mood like his papa. Both went to sleep without eating. Sandhya called Ved and said ''beta , I want to say you something serious. "Tell me mama Ved said.Beta profession did not determine the quality of a man . It lies inside his character. It is the greatest gift by God. Only gifted persons will have that quality, your papa is one among them. Sandhya said. Ved replied but mama my friends laugh at me for being a halwai's son. Ved, rather than a  halwai's son you are the son of a good person.You should think Ved who care for you for the past 6 years when I was away from the home? He always agrees to your small wishes and make it possible.When  you said to put gel on your head  he first opposes to you and then escapes you from the hand of mine, isn't it? (Suraj told the incident to sandhya that night itself and Sandhya complaints him for fulfilling his every wish).Sandhya replied

But mama Ved replied back.

Sandhya said Ved when you want admission in RV International school your papa goes there and get mocked for you. If he think abou this profession and decide to not get your schooling's there then your wishes will not be fulfilled. Your papa always think about your goodness. He is a ge mof the person who think only about others happiness.

Ved was crying hearing his mamas words and said '' sorry mama , I made my papa cry. I am not a goodson". Sandhya said Ved talk to your papa and beta you forgot that your papa won the ''Worlds Top Cook''. Ved replied Yes mama My Papa is the best person and a best cook. None of my friends have this quality for their  papa.. Ved said do you know mama '' My mama and papa are always the best. You made me realise the treasure of my life". Sandhya nodded and kissed Ved. He ran towards Suraj hugged him and said'' Papa you are always the best. Will you please forgive me. Papa do you I want to became themost beautiful and rarest thing in the world like you" and kissed him. Suraj was all happy  and feels like he had conquered the most special thing in his life, his sons love for what he being.He hugged back Ved and kissed him in pleasure. Sandhya  has all pride in her eyes for the owner  of the most precious things in their life. But a scar left inside her mind that Vansh too will gethis fatherly love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone for reading my post. Sorry for the long post. Hope that I provide justice to the Characters.

Edited by Anju_ - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SurYa lover this is ur first OS 😲 ? ( pls tell me ur name )  I nearly cried ,what  a lovely  way for Sandy to teach and show Vedh , his papa's quality in life and how important person he is 👏 Fantastic  OS and keep on writing SurYalover and all the best ⭐️⭐️
..Deepika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow very well written 👏
Awesome OS keep writing 👍🏼
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow Anju! Superb⭐️
emotional OS😭😭
KeepWriting !
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. 5.. it was superb
as well as emotional 😭

Hope ved realizes it 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
superb 5, loved sandy and ved convo
very well written and a very good imagination too
keep writing more 👍🏼
Anju_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosy18

SurYa lover this is ur first OS 😲 ? ( pls tell me ur name )  I nearly cried ,what  a lovely  way for Sandy to teach and show Vedh , his papa's quality in life and how important person he is 👏 Fantastic  OS and keep on writing SurYalover and all the best ⭐️⭐️

thanku rosy. Iam Anju
iam writing something for the first time
thanks for your feedback😛
Anju_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Deepika..

wow very well written 👏
Awesome OS keep writing 👍🏼

thankyou Deepika 😳
Anju_ thumbnail