||Satrangi 3rd Sadasya Of The Week(MOTW):Arpimugfan||

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Hellooo all ArHaan Lovers๐Ÿค—

Jyoti  welcomes you all to our Third Satrangi Sadasya of the Week ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yes yes yes...the Grilling time is back ๐Ÿ˜›...time for some Sizzlers to b thrown at the Bakri errr I mean Member of our Week ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

You all may b wondering why I m adressing our member on the hot seat as a Bakri๐Ÿค”

Well the member who will b sitting on the hot seat this week will b grilled and roasted with all our questions..toh phir hua na Bakri halal ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† 

Now let me present before you... our grand Bakri...oops I mean our First

Satrangi Sadasya of this Week ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Na...Na..na...Itni jaldi nahin๐Ÿ˜›

Let me give u some hints about our dearest member on the hot seat first๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

She is one of the most Active members of our Forum..

She provides us with daily SBS/SBB Updates and Episode Analysis Posts ๐Ÿ‘

Some loves reading books and writing FFs 

Her DP and username suggests that she is a die hard Mughdha Fan ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Any guesses who can b this interesting person๐Ÿค”

Its none other than...

--------------------------------------

--------------------------

----------------

---------

-----

---

--

-

**Drum Rolls**

Arpimugfan aka Arpita

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Congratulation Dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Here r some basic questions for Arpita ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nickname:
Date of Birth:
Place of origin:

Hobbies:

Profession:

How u came to know about IF:

Your closest friends on IF:

Your favourite color:

Your favourite film Actor/Actress(Hindi and English):

Your favourite Film:(Hindi and English)

Your favourite food:

Your favourite telly actor/actress:

Your favourite Song:

Your favourite holiday spot:

Your current favourite T.V programmes:

One thing u simply adore about IF:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much will u rate Satrangi Sasural as a show:

Who is your favourite character from this Show:

Other than SS Forum which other forums do u visit:

For now I guess this much is enough๐Ÿ˜†..but beware I will b coming with my next question set soon after you answer these๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Here are two MOTW Siggies for u made by by our creative member TeriGalliyan. aka Nisha ๐Ÿ‘.. Plss do use one of them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Have a rocking time on the Hot seat Arpita  ๐Ÿ˜›

So friends let the grilling begin in style๐Ÿ˜Ž

Chalo start burdening our pyaari Sadasya with lots and lots of questions till the time her condition becomes like this๐Ÿ˜‰

Hate%20my%20computer

Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜†..Enjoy your hot seat๐Ÿค—

Regards

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congratulations arpi... ๐Ÿ‘ first u answer the questions then i will ask my questions...enjoy the hot seat. ๐Ÿ˜‰
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! This was totally unexpected,
Thank You so much Jyoti Di, I loved the description you gave about me, thank you for making me feel so special.
Coming soon with the 1st set of answers.
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
@Renu & @Didu Thank you
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
U Totally deserved this hot seat Arpita ๐Ÿค—

Some questions from my side

When did u become a Mughdha fan  and why ?

Your Fav ArHan scene in the show so far ?

What is that one thing u will want to change or improve in the show and why ?

What is your fav passtime apart from IF ?

What other websites u visit apart from IF ?

Whats the most happiest moment of your life ?

Name any 5 essential things that u always carry with yourself while going out ?

Thats it for now .. once u answer all the questions will come with more ๐Ÿ˜›
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Nickname: Arpi/Chumki

Date of Birth: 11th August

Hobbies: I love writting & reading,

Profession: I am still a student.

How u came to know about IF: Few years ago when was searching for Daksh-Naina (From sapno se bhare naina) pics that time google decided to introduce me with this site lol

Your closest friends on IF: IF Gave me many many good friends, i share a lovely bond with all of them but my closest friend is my didu Bharti Grover (Amor). Actually after making IF account the 1st person with whoom i interacted was Didu.

Your favourite color: Pink

Your favourite film Actor/Actress (Hindi and English): I dont watch english films, in hindi my fav actors are SRK Shahid Amir Khan & KSG (He is a film star now) my fav actresses are Kajal & Amrita

Your favourite Film: There are many like KKHH, K3G, MHN, HSSH, HAHK, 3Idiots, HNY, DDLJ, Etc Etc here i would like to mention i love old bengali movies and few new bengali movies

Your favourite food: Biryani

Your favourite telly actor/
actress: Actresses > Mugdha Di, Rati Di, Shilpa Anand, Shweta Tiwari, Surbhi Jyoti, and many more, Actors > Rajat Tokas, Karan Wahi, KSG, Ravish Desai, Shehzaad Shaikh, Ravi Dubey and Many

Your favourite Song: I love all romantic n sad songs lol my all time fav song is Na Aankhoon Mein Aansu Na Labs Pe Shikayet from Prithviraj Chauhan

Your favourite holiday spot: Nothing particular every place has its own beauty

Your current favourite T.V
programmes: Satrangi Sasural, Jamai Raja, Tarak Mehta, DID Super Moms

One thing u simply adore about IF: IF is a package of many good things but in my opinion the best thing about IF Is here We can discuss about serials with many people, this is something we cant do with our off line world, here people shares same interests,

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much will u rate Satrangi Sasural as a show: 9/10

Who is your favourite character from this Show: Aarushi Vihaan and Priyanka

Other than SS Forum which other forums do u visit: I visit only this forum and fan fiction section

Thank You :-)
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
When did u become a Mughdha fan and
why ?

Well the attraction and curiosity towards her came the moment she entered into PRC, that smile, those eyes, there was something magical in that particular moment, then i started loving her as Sanyogita, during PRC & DV I used to love the actress in her and ofcourse her chemistry with rajat, But just before her entry in Nanhi Pari SBS aired a looong special interview of her, that was the moment when i saw the real Mugdha Chaphekar, i started loving her nature and admiring her personality, from Mugdha she became Mugdha DI to me, my love respect admiration for her kept increasing with time, i cant describe what i feel for her all i can say is she is not a celebrity to me, even today also with each glimpse of hers i falls in love with her all over again, i know i am crazy about di, i cant help it lol

Your Fav ArHan scene in the show so far ?

All the ArHaan scenes are my fav, but when Aarushi told Vihaan she will always remain unmarried and a tear droped from his eyes that scene touched me alot.

What is that one thing u will want to change
or improve in the show and why ?

The Vatsal ladies says they are very possitive and full of life, but the fact most of the times they look at everythings very negatively, i can understand their insecurities and Fears But their lack of understanding, common sense and adjustment these things are beyond my understanding, i know rishtey ek din mein nehi bante Aarushi will have to work hard but i think yeh sab kuch ek possitive light mein bhi dikhaya ja sakta hai without over reaction n over the top drama, so i would like to change the "Way of dealing with situation" in those Vatsal ladies

What is your fav passtime apart from IF ?

I love watching TV lol

What other websites u visit apart from IF ?

Facebook and Twitter

Whats the most happiest moment of your
life ?

May be i am sounding crazy but honestly the happiest moment was when i talked to Mugdha di over the phone thanks to a friend.

Name any 5 essential things that u always
carry with yourself while going out ?

Mobile, home key, watter, pen and a small notepad
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice answers arpi.. ๐Ÿ‘
all asked the questions that i was thinling to ask and now i m blank. ๐Ÿ˜† bt i have one question baki jab yaad aayenge toh poochungi ..hmm so question: with whom (actor)u want to see mugdha in future as a lead pair? and why?Edited by Renu111 - 9 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

nice answers arpi.. ๐Ÿ‘
all asked the questions that i was thinling to ask and now i m blank. ๐Ÿ˜† bt i have one question baki jab yaad aayenge toh poochungi ..hmm so question: with whom (actor)u want to see mugdha in future as a lead pair? and why?

Previous year in a quesion answer round of MMR I asked Di the same quesion with whoom you would like to work with? She answered "I would like to work with anyone who is an actor and not a star"

So koi bhi good actor chalega jo thoda kam attitude wala ho, but there is an EXCEPTION and that is Rajat, yes i want RTMC Back together on screen again!
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Thank You Di :-)