Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoloswag1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
bakwass and boring trailer I almost felt sleepy and kunal sucks man I don't even like jenny much in trailer and their is no chemistry between them kunal actually looks like an uncle . kunals dialogue delivery also sucks.Edited by yoloswag1996 - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That was bland..Kunal looks ridiculous..And Jennifer is hamming like always 😆
-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liked it. 
Kunal is better than expected. Kajal is a new and much welcome avatar of Jennifer after shedding buckets of tears on-tvscreen and the production values are striking. London looks GORGEOUS and the soundtrack appears to be melodious. Good luck to the entire team =)
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS it hereEdited by ElOqUeNcE - 8 years ago
Mirchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jenny looks great ..a  welcome change from her tv avatar  and a fresh face for Bollywood 

London looks super !

Wish them well !
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The trailer exceeded my expectations. Jennifer looks good though I miss the spark she used to have during DMG and the earlier days of Saraswatichandra. The biggest faux pas committed by Mr Kohli is to cast himself as the lead, there is absolutely no chemistry between the couple. The story line looks mighty predictable, and music is good too. I guess, if promoted well, the movie might do just well. 
When is the movie releasing?

It is pretty good! Jen is looking pretty!!
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Some one please post the another link ..This video is banned in my region 😡
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Had really low expectations but the trailer is decent! Music is good too.
Keeping all my biasedness aside of how bad KUNAL looks lol I think it he did pretty good for his debut film. I thought it was going all so awful but he is a decent actor barring a few scenes 😆

Jen looks really pretty!! Though I wish they had given her better clothes - the oversized dull colored jackets are so bad!

I seriously thought I was going to cringe at all the romantic scenes but I can't believe I'm saying this> they actually did well at the romantic scenes 😳 Maybe cause I had really low expecations but yea anyways thought they were good 🤔 😆

Few scenes felt weird but pretty much decent effort.Edited by MaybeSomeday - 9 years ago
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😲 I might enjoy this movie