|| Nina Dobrev Leaves TVD Discussion - All Here! ||

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Please discuss everything related to Nina quitting the show in this thread! Any posts found to have been created after this post's creation will be moved into this thread or locked.

Nina's instagram announcement

-TVD DT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
So this is indeed happening... TVD wont be the same anymore 😒
Anyways this was bound to happen after all the offscreen drama...

I am wondering how JP is planning to take the show forward without Elena, After all the show mainly revolves around her and her life/friends/family.
I don't think ppl would accept any new actress as Elena, so defo her character is gonna end. I think its better to end TVD on a good note while the entire original cast is around rather than stretching and dragging it to an ugly end.

PS: Will miss Nina as Elena, she was so good as all the multiple characters that she played. Be it Elena, Katherine, Amara etc. She did it all with perfection. Looking forward to what exciting projects she is planning to take up now. I do feel she is leaving TVD at the correct time.
BlurredLines thumbnail
They should end it with this season. Don't drag it and ruin it. Didn't they say without the big three the next season won't happen. 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This season should be the last One.
Happy ending to characters and viewers.
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How r they gonna end elena's journey Now??

Did they bring 'cure' for this?
Elena becomes human n goes away from vampire world!??

How will Damon survives if elena dies..OMG..

Why is it Nina and Not Ian..it wud hv been so much better if Ian left.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone knew she had signed for six seasons only!
So she did not renew her contract

That's why those pix of easter n lake
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TVD was about a girl who got tangled in love with two brothers! If the girl is not going to be there anymore then why the hell are they renewing another season? 🤔
It will never be the same without her.. will not watch s7. 🥱 
Nina is a fab actress and she had portrayed all her characters so well. Donno how they will end season 6 and Delena is bound to end too.. what was the use of Delena/Stelena War for such a long time if both were doomed from the beginning! 😭
Edited by skinnypal - 9 years ago
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is really sad but it's a good decision by Nins. So neither Delena nor Stelena is the end game and all the fan war was for nothing lol 😆 I think Delena and the show deserves a good ending which they might give by wrapping up with this season. Anyway, it's time for me to say goodbye  to this show too. 😊 Won't continue after Nina quits. Wish her all the very best 👍🏼
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Here are 5 things we will miss following the departure of Nina:

1. The elusive Katherine Pierce is no more

Elena's conniving doppelgnger was mysteriously sucked into oblivion in Season 5, but fans have held on to the hope of the immortal Katherine's return. As we collectively cross our fingers for the final appearance of Ms. Pierce before Season 6 wraps up, one thing is for certain: When Nina leaves TVD, she's taking her beloved characters with her.

2. This marks the end of the epic romance between Elena, Stefan, and Damon

Elena, as a human, fell in love with Stefan, but moved onto his brother Stefan when she transitioned into a vampire. Throughout the series " no matter which Salvatore brother she was with " Nina was caught in one of television's greatest love triangles and often times gifted viewers with a show filled with sexual tension.

3. R.I.P. #Delena

Damon has been in pursuit of Elena since the beginning of the series. After fighting for the woman of his dreams, finally winning her over, and pleasing the fandom who shipped Delena, it looks like the damned Salvatore brother will have to say goodbye to his soulmate.

4. The Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline trifecta is over

The dynamic trio consisting of Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena will forever be incomplete.

5. Lastly, we'll miss Nina's diverse acting chops that put fans through an emotional roller coaster

On top of interpreting a hand of complex characters, Nina has portrayed a wide range of emotions that took fans through her dizzying journey from living a human life filled with bad luck to becoming a rebellious vampire.

She gave us emotional wreck Elena ...

She gave the perfect, caring friend ...

She showed us how to party ...

And she gave us some hilarious behind-the-scenes moments ...

Goodbye, Nina. We'll surely miss you on The Vampire Diaries

- See more at: http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2015/04/07/nina-dobrev-exits-the-vampire-diaries-5-things-well-miss/#sthash.CHqWN3BV.dpuf
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 9 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sad to see nina leaving. she was outstanding in every character she portrayed. though i love katherine the most but no one can deny that even as elena she was brilliant. now i really can't understand how the show will move forward w/o her as she was one of the central character. it's better to end it this season .
will miss u nina and all the best for ur next project