Interviewing _The BlackRose_ Aka Ushoshi #6

Skyfalls thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 Hello Guys !!
     It's that time of the week again where we're Interviewing the Writers . This week writer is _The BlackRose_ Aka Ushoshi . 

Something I know about this writer ... I like calling her the WhiteRose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Her reaction always leave a smile on my face πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.She's a very sweet girl , talented, big shocker is her age & maturity in her writing . Sky's the limit.

Ushoshi this is your moment to shine & tell us about your self πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

1. What inspired you to write?                                          

2. What motivates you to write especially RagNa stories ?

3. Do you have a specific writing style?

4.If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?

5. Tell us some thing aboutUshoshi ...Likes / Dislikes

6. What 's Family to you ? Describe your Family .

7.If you had super powers what would they be and why?

8.Your a well - Rounded & versatile person 😊😊.To whom you credit your success ?

9.  What's your idea of the perfect date?

10. What's your favourite food, music, clothes  etc .

11. Who's your favourite singer / actors / actress - both Indian & English .

12. Your favourite place on earth ?

13. Your dream vacation ?

14. If you were to meet someone from this Forum whom & why ?

15. Who's your favourite writer here ? ( ema)

16. Are you a Student ? What are you studying ? What makes you choose this for a career Path ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heehheee.. Now u are here, Malfoy πŸ˜ˆ U know ?? Sometimes Potter deserves to be evil too
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aiyyo, already here? πŸ˜†
Okay, lemme finish my update then I'll answer
maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My qs ushoshi ...
How does it feel to be the youngest writer in the ema family ?? Err..I know its a weird q but thought of asking u as I know the feeling of being the youngest in the parivaar (meri real life) ..

How do u manage so many stories at a time ?? πŸ˜†

_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: GUYCAN

Hello Guys !!

It's that time of the week again where we're Interviewing the Writers . This week writer is _The BlackRose_ Aka Ushoshi . 

Something I know about this writer ... I like calling her the WhiteRose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Her reaction always leave a smile on my face πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.She's a very sweet girl , talented, big shocker is her age & maturity in her writing . Sky's the limit.
 Aww thank you Salome πŸ˜ƒ

Ushoshi this is your moment to shine & tell us about your self πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

1. What inspired you to write?                      
I don't know, exactly πŸ˜† I have this crazy mind always imagining something or the other, and since childhood I kept sort-of enacting whatever I imagined, the imaginary world types. Not much has changed now, still in extended childhood, just that now I have the confidence to write it down and put it up for others to read, credit for which goes firstly to my English teacher of class 4, who was the first to bring this talent of mine out and also praised me for my imagination n writing skill, and secondly, ofcors, to all the readers who take out the time to read my stories and at least hit the like button to let me know they liked it πŸ˜ƒ  Love you all πŸ€—    

2. What motivates you to write especially RagNa stories ?
As for writing stories, the first time its the urge to try something, then the confidence gained from the appreciation pushes me to write more, to express more πŸ˜ƒ
As for the specification of RagNa stories, RagNa is one of the few couples that diverted my imagination in their direction, n the first one for which I managed to put it into writing. Credit also goes to the forumwasis, coz they appreciated and encouraged me even when I felt I had come up with total crap πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ

3. Do you have a specific writing style?
I don't think so, I write whatever comes to this crazy mind of mine, but as there might be some specific style/tone of thinking that I have, there might be some defined style in my writing as well. Readers will judge that better, actually.

4.If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?
J.K. Rowling, without a doubt 

5. Tell us some thing aboutUshoshi ...Likes / Dislikes
Mostly they change everyday or so πŸ˜† but I'll give you a general idea
Reading & Writing
Getting lost in Dreamland πŸ˜†
Frankness
Originality
Innovation
Versatility
The idea of beating up boys πŸ˜†
Open-minded approach & not just judging anyone based on ur version of what's 'right'
When ppl have loads to say (coz I rarely do πŸ˜†)
And yes, Sleeping πŸ˜†

Dislikes
Back-bitchers
Narrow-minded mentality
Judgemental behaviour
Boys (but only if they're the sort of monkeys I have to face everyday πŸ₯±)
Dust (coz I have dust allergy πŸ˜†)
Mosquitoes (coz I have mosquito bite allergy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)
When ppl do their best to irritate me

6. What 's Family to you ? Describe your Family .
Family... Family is security, trust and endless and unconditional love.
My family... Well, how do I describe it... I'll hate them, and yet I'd love them πŸ˜Š my dad may be as khadoos as Raghav Singhania or Asad Ahmed Khan, my mom can be as strict or sometimes childish end to frustrate me, my bro might be a downright cartoon jumping out of the TV, but still they're the best and I can't imagine one day without any of them πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š

7.If you had super powers what would they be and why?
I'd love to have the power to control everything through my voice is by singing πŸ˜› coz I love to sing and I love controlling things, so it'll be cool to merge them together πŸ˜‰ bad idea, though, if I keep having a sore throat so often πŸ˜†

8.Your a well - Rounded & versatile person 😊😊.To whom you credit your success ?
Am I? πŸ˜† I try to be, not sure if I achieve success though πŸ˜†
Well, I'll credit it to my parents, coz they encourage me in whatever I do (along with a lot of teasing, though πŸ˜†) to my friends (both real n virtual) as well, coz they are the first ppl I share things with.
And yes, the Almighty, who made me the way I am πŸ˜† 

9.  What's your idea of the perfect date?
Never thot abt it...
But if its someone like Vivian or Ayaz or Neeraj, then any date is perfect β˜ΊοΈ
I know my perfect proposal, though... Clouds, thunder and rain, and my prince charming singing 'Kabhi Jo Badal Barse' for me 

10. What's your favourite food, music, clothes  etc .
Food -  CHOCOLATES, Pizza, burger, Chinese, vada pav, pav bhaji, chicken/mutton biryani, kebabs, etc etc etc I'm a big foodie
Music - I mostly listen to Bollywood ones, romantic/melodious or rock specifically, and fav singers are Shreya Ghoshal, Shalmali Kholgade, Sunidhi Chauhan, Palak Mucchal, Arijit Singh, Atif Aslam, Taylor Swift, Celine Dion, etc
Clothes - not very specific, mostly denim or coloured jeans and tops of different styles, t-shirts for comfort, once in a while dresses

11. Who's your favourite singer / actors / actress - both Indian & English .
Singers I mentioned above
Actors - Siddharth Malhotra, Shahid Kapoor, Vivian Sena, Ayaz Ahmed, Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Radcliffe, Colin O'Donoghue, Simon Baker
Actresses - Anushka Sharma, Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor, Rachana Parulkar, Surbhi Jyoti, Sanaya Irani, Emma Watson
To name a few πŸ˜³ abb energy khatm πŸ€’

12. Your favourite place on earth ?
Home sweet home πŸ˜³
Admit it, wherever u go, u start feeling homesick after a while πŸ˜†

13. Your dream vacation ?
I want to go to some island
That's the only land form I haven't visited πŸ˜³

14. If you were to meet someone from this Forum whom & why ?
Anyone and everyone, coz I love you all πŸ˜³

15. Who's your favourite writer here ? ( ema)
Can't name one, all are too awesome πŸ‘

16. Are you a Student ? What are you studying ? What makes you choose this for a career Path ?
Yup, I'm studying in 12th, Science PCMB
I'm aiming for Medical, coz I see myself as a doctor, n I like it πŸ˜Ž
Don't ask why I took Maths πŸ₯±

Edited by _TheBlackRose_ - 9 years ago
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Rest of the qs tomorrow plz πŸ˜³ sleepy now
Skyfalls thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank-you-desi-glitters-19

You Rock-Awesome Job!

Hugs & Kisses
Cute_Kate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a question...
1. Your fav. Novel by indian writer.
2. On which other tv couple have u written stories on.?
3. Which is ur fav. Genre of writing..?
4. Now.. about my personal fav. How did u start with Locha E Ulfat?
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariee

My qs ushoshi ...

How does it feel to be the youngest writer in the ema family ?? Err..I know its a weird q but thought of asking u as I know the feeling of being the youngest in the parivaar (meri real life) ..

How do u manage so many stories at a time ?? πŸ˜†

Sorry for being late 
Being youngest writer... 
Well, as long as I don't hit myself on the head saying 'ur youngest, ur youngest' it doesn't really make much difference... Advantage of virtual world πŸ˜› u don't see ppl's age on their dp, so u can 'not care' abt it n be free as if all are equals n bffs...
Plus, I hv some experience as I hv been youngest in my class... It was just a few months/days difference, though, but in 3rd-4th ppl are like 'I'm 98 born ur 99 born, so ur 1 yr younger than me' πŸ˜† 
Lo, maine toh poori ramkatha hi suna di  πŸ˜†

As for managing so many ffs, I doubt if I manage to do that πŸ˜†
I try to, mostly I'll start with what ppl love most or what has been occupying the foreground of my mind recently... Then so that the others aren't neglected I focus on them as well, one by one...

_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Kate

I have a question...

1. Your fav. Novel by indian writer.
2. On which other tv couple have u written stories on.?
3. Which is ur fav. Genre of writing..?
4. Now.. about my personal fav. How did u start with Locha E Ulfat?

1. I haven't read many, unfortunately 
2. I've written on AbhiYa as well, only one FF as of now
3. Fantasy/Mystery/Suspense/Horror πŸ˜³ like romance too these days πŸ˜›
4. Locha-E-Ulfat... Well, one fine day, I was standing in the Physics lab, getting bored, when one of my classmates and the flirt of our class came and started talking to me... Thanks to the level of boredom I was facing, I suddenly visualized a similar situation, just that instead of me talking to a friend of mine it became romantic, n by the end of the class I had imagined a opposites attract and hate to love story πŸ˜†
I couldn't help but write it on RagNa, they fitted it so well with certain tiny changes 
Okay, before the hyperactive romantic minds get any ideas, the guy in concern was just a friend, don't go building our love story or something, ok!! Ppl do that very often πŸ˜³ kuch hua nhi ki chakkar ke rumours chala diye πŸ˜†