Bairam Khan ko bachhane chale Noble Pratap!

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Title: Bairam Khan ko bachhane chale Noble Pratap!

today was kind of a filler cuz Pratap didnt reach BK, and MM is out to get BK how ever possible! 

the soldier who brought the message of pratap has been killed, like we didnt see that coming!! tv pe saare log jo messengers hote hai, they are killed lol!

peer mohammad is finally back in his man avatar lol, and when he is promised a position in court he agrees to kill his guru BK! what kind of a person would do that, but PM is dumb because once he does the deed, he too will be double crossed as there is no honour in this line of work!! 

the last scene we see action where Pratap kills the mughal general or what ever he is! Chakrapani and his same old intro for Pratap, dear we love you chakri, but seriously get a new intro, pratap has done many great things!

BK is sure that his love, Pratap will come to save him!

precap- BK is stabbed but not before he sees that Pratap is here to stand up for him!

this whole BK asking for help from Pratap is too much like a dostana fairy tale, cant digest it, the man who killed Hemu barbarically today is asking for help from Pratap, even if his life depended on it, I dont think the real man would have done this!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter to all! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know the drill πŸ˜ƒ...1st again πŸ˜†.  What's with 2 good episodes and 2 timepass ones this week? CVs are rationing out their love on this serial. So seems this is all efforts to lead up to BK's death.  I like BK...bummer.  Yeah chakrapani needs new lines.  1st time you hear it its impactful then it's a yawn fest. But your reviews always have their own tevar Rati. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.  Have a wonderful weekend and happy Easter too.. πŸ€—..  Edited by Jaz_ - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaz_

You know the drill πŸ˜ƒ...1st again .  What's with 2 good episodes and 2 timepass ones this week? CVs are rationing out their love on this serial. So seems this is all efforts to lead up to BK's death.  I like BK...bummer.  Yeah chakrapani needs new lines.  1st time you hear it its impactful then it's a yawn fest. But your reviews always have their own tevar Rati. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.  Have a wonderful weekend and happy Easter too.. .. 

Yes!!! first as always!πŸ˜†
yea im going to miss BK! haha yes reviews mei toh tevar dikha sakti hu, real world mei itna nahi chalta πŸ˜†

thanks dear!πŸ€—
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rati hope you are doing well and wishing you a very happy weekend and Easter!!!

It was a nice episode -even though it was a filler as I got to see action: give blood, gore, dishoom dishoom and I'm a happy person and for calmness I'll take TD's smile πŸ˜†

Pratap does pitaai of the mughal general whose soldiers all want to run away - loved how the soldier kept telling his head - bhag chalte hain and how they completed Chakri's sentences of the story - though he needs a new one now

Peer Mohammed ditches his role of chikni chameli and turns into a sona munda well not sona but we needed something to rhymeπŸ˜›
saw the promo for Chittor sieze - my heart sank because we will loose both Patta and Rawatji😭 I just hope the CVs do not distort anything with the sieze because if they do then I'll probably go all ☒️

Precap: BK sees Pratap riding towards him - aisa lag raha tha ki heroine ne apne hero ko aate huye dekh liya and the way BK was going mujhe pata tha tum aaoge I was like yeh toh same to same uss dialogue ki tarah ho raha hai: Mere Karan Arjun aayenge🀣

Thanks for an amazing review dear.
ritu_0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear how are you???
Thanks for written update dear. I am not watching the show regularly.I didnt watch yesterday's episode as well and after reading WU I am not in mood to watch the episode again.
Have a lovely weekend and Happy Easter to you Rati and all forum wassis.
Edited by ritu_0117 - 9 years ago
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have not watch episode but your update is enough πŸ˜† thanks. why CVs are trying to make pratap this mahan don't get it. 
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have not watch episode but your update is enough πŸ˜† thanks dear. don't get it why pratap has to go everywhere. 
any way but now a days when new track start i am like finally something new and just after 2-3 days of new track i am like i hope this gets over so that we can see something better πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for update😊 missed the episode and your update is enough for meπŸ˜†
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rati breaking news...!
check out this post ASAP

link-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4348157#p121270625

rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the analysis, Rati !! πŸ€—πŸ€— God! I miss you and your analyses so much during weekends !! πŸ˜­ how are you doing jaana ?πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Anyway, episode mein kuch khaas to tha nahi ... But you still found something to base your analysis on ! πŸ˜† Kudos to you ! πŸ‘

What I'm unable to understand is ki why are the CVs suddenly so intent on giving a complete makeover to BK's image ?? πŸ€” why do they want to show him as a "bechara, pyaar ka maara"? 

It's also interesting how Pratap transforms into an amalgamation of Batman,Superman,Spiderman and Iron Man when it comes to beating the crap out of Mughal soldiers 😡... But when it came to saving his own wife from falling by slipping on the oil in Chittor palace, he just stood there with his mouth agape  πŸ˜’

the episodes next week seem to be action packed  hope the CVs don't ruin the war !