Dilli Wali Thakur Girls Help Desk

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello forum members.This is the DWTG Help Desk.

If you have any questions please post them HERE ONLY and someone will answer them for you. DO NOT open new threads/topics for them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guru-ki-dewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is my fangirling on dylan within 3 episodes normal ??😆
Sorry just trying to increase form activity but i would love to have an answer on how to control that though bcoz it will drive me crazy...
PAB-230 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is chandi third one of the lot or not??? I remember them saying dabbu is elder to chandi but according to book dabbu is fourth one na??!! nd neither chandi calls dabbu as di nor does dabbu so are they twins or something like that????
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: trueArShaian

is chandi third one of the lot or not??? I remember them saying dabbu is elder to chandi but according to book dabbu is fourth one na??!! nd neither chandi calls dabbu as di nor does dabbu so are they twins or something like that????

i haven't read the books and from the show i didn't really pay attention to that part. but in the show i think dabbu is also 4th one but maybe someone else can confirm it
Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 9 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nope... They made Dabbu the 3rd girl... Chandi is 4th here. Even Binny doesnt call Anji as "di" so I think the ones closer in age refer to each other by name.
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: trueArShaian

yup, in novel Chandi was 3rd n Dabbu forth but in the show they have not clearly mentioned who is third n who is fourth ðŸ˜•
since chandi eloped on her marriage day, i guess they want to show that in detail(as in novel it was just mentioned that she eloped n LN broke all relations with her) as this track can be stretch up to a week ðŸ˜›
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
In show chandi is not married. Bhudevi was telling Mamta to get chandi married first otherwise she will stay unmarried because of dabbu. It got me also confused why she said that 
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

In show chandi is not married. Bhudevi was telling Mamta to get chandi married first otherwise she will stay unmarried because of dabbu. It got me also confused why she said that

Yes that's probably meant to show that Dabbu is older than Chandi.
peeyara thumbnail
its quite confusing ðŸ˜†
though they are hinting that dabbu is 3rd but alphabetical order will go wrong then ðŸ˜†
there should be proper confirmation
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Can someone post d caps of Deblan on picture gallery?