Posted: 9 years ago
Why doesn't Gopi shut Ahem up n the girls for once when he asked her to leave Rajphal or go away from Urmilla mansion..." I am not going anywhere n who are you to chase me out...THIS IS MY MAYEKA..l have full right to stay here. Instead of saying l am here for maaji she can say this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah agree
Everytime when ahem asks get out I always expect that she will this is my may ka but no she always I am here for my maaji
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think Gopi has forgotten that Urmi's house is her mayeka. I think she has also forgotten that she had parents who were alive and well. And she has forgotten her Mamaji. I don't think she cares that much for her Mamiji, but then don't blame her for that.

The only person who matters to Gopi is her beloved Maaji.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree..she shoulda stood up for her rights and not go anywhere 😕

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raadhni

Why doesn't Gopi shut Ahem up n the girls for once when he asked her to leave Rajphal or go away from Urmilla mansion..." I am not going anywhere n who are you to chase me out...THIS IS MY MAYEKA..l have full right to stay here. Instead of saying l am here for maaji she can say this. 

Even I was about to post the same thing. She could have told that. But if she did, then Ahem might take the girls & Mansi and go back to Mumbai.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Millerrr88

I agree..she shoulda stood up for her rights and not go anywhere 😕

In yesterday's episode, Kokila said the same thing. Gopi should fight for her rights.