Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I am just going to be myself - Asha Negi

Asha Negi, who is all set to turn anchor for Indian Idol Junior, isn't stressing over her new role. "I'm just going to be myself. I haven't prepared as such, just took a few tips from Rithvik (Dhanjani). He asked me to be natural and not act', so I'm trying to be myself."

Has she been a regular viewer of the show? "I've not been one, but Indian Idol is a brand. I only watched the initial seasons because as it is, I don't watch too much television," she says.

Asha was on a break after Khatron Ke Khiladi before making a comeback with Indian Idol. "I completely enjoyed the break because I'm very lazy and I love holidays. With Indian Idol I don't have to shoot every day, so I am loving it. I am also planning to go to my hometown Dehradun."

The winner of Nach Baliye's previous season, how does Asha find the current season of the show? "I'm finding it quite interesting, and not just because Rithvik is there. Of course he is an amazing host, but this year there is also so much masala. The daily punchanama is also interesting. The last season was the best because I won it, but I'm liking this season too."

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SONY TV, MAX and SAB @sonytvasia  

Are you ready for the #IndianIdolJunior2 hosts... @AshaNegi7 and @Hussainkk12 ? Show starts 30th May! #SETAsia

style14 thumbnail
Varun and Shraddha on IIJ2

salim merchant @salim_merchant  

Today is just amazing on the sets of @IndianIdolJr2 with @Varun_dvn @ShraddhaKapoor @VishalDadlani @itsShalmali fun!!

style14 thumbnail
Tellychakkar.com @tellychakkar  

.@Varun_dvn and @ShraddhaKapoor to promote @ABCD2Film on @IndianIdolJr2 http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/varun-and-shraddha-promote-abcd-2-indian-idol-junior-2-150516 ...

style14 thumbnail
Sony TV @SonyTV 

Looks like the #IndianIdolJunior hosts, @AshaNegi7 and @Hussainkk12 are all set for a fun #IIJ season!

Embedded image permalink

lizajo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Indian Idol Junior 2 @IndianIdolJr2

Very Good Morning 4m our Hosts & Team #IndianIdolJr2 ! CC: @AshaNegi7, @Hussainkk12, @TeamHussainKK, @TheSuyogEvents

style14 thumbnail
Sony TV @SonyTV  
#IndianIdolJr stage is all set to begin the press launch. Are you excited to see what happens here?@VishalDadlani

Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

Sony TV @SonyTV  

Our hosts @AshaNegi7 and @Hussainkk12 are here. How do you think they are looking? 

style14 thumbnail
A short video

Sony TV @SonyTV

For all @AshaNegi7 and @Hussainkk12 fans... Are you excited to watch them on #IndianIdolJrfrom 30th May?

http://vine.co/v/eqBDZDQTKlv