SM written updates 30 March - 3rd April 2015

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Tuesday updates page 2 by candycrushEdited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Wednesday update on pg 2 by candycrush
Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thursday Apr 2nd Updates

Myna updates TM about meeting her kadhalan Swaminathan, who is the loan officer in ABCD bank. A shell shocked TM asks what about your love on V. Myna says that chapter ended the day he married. TM says I will anyways not live with him, you marry him after we get legally divorced. Myna says I am not interested in 2nd hand piece. TM asks how you met Swami after so many years. Myna says V is the reason and updates TM all that happened. TM says why are you in a hurry. Myna says anyways I need to marry, why not Swami. I trust V will unite us. TM says fine your wish. Myna asks TM why do you hate V. He is all time doing only good to others and all like him. TM says simple coz I like SS. TM walks off. Myna says you didn't say I don't like V. So in future all possibilities are there that you will like him.

Tamil forces Sou to give him an oil bath. He enjoys Sou massaging him. V walks in brushing his teeth. Tamil asks him to join in the oil bath. V extends his hand for the oil. Tamil says your wife will do the honours. V is all excited. He imagines a romantic oil bath session with TM. Tamil & co watch it and tease him. TM all kadu kadu. She tries to avoid but Tamil forces her. Sou goes out to attend the guy at the door and Tamil sits closing his eyes. TM picks the oil and hits V so hard that V screams in pain. 

Sudha calls TM and asks if V misbehaved with her after the win. TM says No, but he is adamant that I am his wife and he will wait the whole of his life for me. TM updates about oil massage she was forced. Sudha says ignore him. He cannot besome a husband with just one thali kodi. Udhyogam prusha lakshnam. Husband should work hard and manage all expenses of his home. Bug him non-stop by asking money for groceries, rent for staying there, fridge, AC, college fees, high end mobile and so on. He will run away unable to bear your torture. TM nods and thanks Sudha for supporting her and not her son. Sudha says he is not correct so I gave up on him. I helping you as a pariharam for the pavam he did. The duo hang up. 

V stands at Sudha's home with a bunch of oor makkal. Sudha is startled. V seats the elders, asks Sudha to get water and walks into the kitchen behind her. He teases Sudha for beating hindi serial MIL in teaching tricks to TM. He lists all that Sudha told and says super planning. I guessed that you two will scheme like this and did a pakka plan to overcome it. Please come to hall to understand it better.  V asks the elders to update the matter to Sudha. One of the villager explains in mute, V in smiles and Sudha stands irked.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks ratna..

finally the race is over..

Glad Vettaiyan won ...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Habba finally race over. Glad he won. Lolz loved his victory dance. Looks like next will be Inba track. Vettaiyan will be saving her. 
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks dora gurl for updates. 
Vettaiyan back in action. Hope story track can end soon.
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Ratna Ji and Nave...