Can Ranveer be tagged Characterless?

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Fine now that Ra-Ri are not married since they are sharing rooms does Ranveer deserve to be called characterless ?...Characterless is something when people cheat in relationships and Ranveer hasn't been cheating around with girls.What about those Men who stay with their partners at the same time sleep around with other women, shouldn't they be tagged characterless and not Ranveer.Ultimately staying true to your heart and love is returning loyalty and not just by sharing room.

Shouldn't Rithika be blamed more here cause she is invading Rvs privacy in his personal space by sharing rooms.Now this rises to the question as why didn't Rv chase her out ...With Ranveer character at the moment he is least bothered about anything which is happening around him so in that case Rithika doesn't even exist for him neither does she affect so why would he worried about her and chase her off.If anyone is to be blamed it has to be Ri for loosing her self respect and living with RV when she is not married to him...Yes ranveer can be blamed for semi -nude display but it is unfair to be called characterless.

Now that Ra-Ri aren't married 1 post defending RV ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Fine now that Ra-Ri are not married since they are sharing rooms does Ranveer deserve to be called characterless ?...Characterless is something when people cheat in relationships and Ranveer hasn't been cheating around with girls.What about those Men who stay with their partners at the same time sleep around with other women, shouldn't they be tagged characterless and not Ranveer.Ultimately staying true to your heart and love is returning loyalty and not just by sharing room.

Shouldn't Rithika be blamed more here cause she is invading Rvs privacy in his personal space by sharing rooms.Now this rises to the question as why didn't Rv chase her out ...With Ranveer character at the moment he is least bothered about anything which is happening around him so in that case Rithika doesn't even exist for him neither does she affect so why would he worried about her and chase her off.If anyone is to be blamed it has to be Ri for loosing her self respect and living with RV when she is not married to him...Yes ranveer can be blamed for semi -nude display but it is unfair to be called characterless.

Now that Ra-Ri aren't married 1 post defending RV ðŸ˜†

I hope this is just the beginning of the many more to come thread's in the light of ranveer's character redemption.😊
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 who called my Ranveer characterless?... Ranveer is one woman's man ...n thanks 2 God she is Ishani ...if cv ever tagged Ranveer with other girl  ..they will forever destroy Ranveer's character ...  i somehow feel that even if ishani gets married to someone else .. etc Ranveer ( as he was portrayed in the beginning of this serial) .. would never marry again ... his being in love with Ishani since childhood should be on line that he can never b with anyone else either emotionally or physically ... .
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo mairi taraf sai vi ek defense for rv.lol. I have thought abt semi naked rv before ri(though its yet the most weird/ nasty scene recently in matsh) ...actually whenever ri was seeing that rv was in bathroom why the hell she needed to talk with him! Now whenever she knew rv was bathing then could she haven't waited out side of room/ in another room until he got full ready? Now ri came in room crossing stairs with her cricket team filled tummy hence perhaps rv didn't say her to b out frm room to think it would b difficult to her moving with cricket team. Cvs wl have to give justification for adding this kind of weird scene amid 2 unmarried opposite gender's ppl.
Gud post nebuna.Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I am so waiting for  Ishveer hugs  after  the truth is out ...   bring the charm of the show back ...plz cvs ... n yes give us great friendship between shikhar n Ishani, to keep Ranveer  on toes n  us enjoying the masala...however don't separate   Ishveer ever again ... n don't turn shikhar  into a negative guy ... n yes  i want Ranveer to slap Ri once the truth is out ...  Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

who called my Ranveer characterless?... Ranveer is one woman's man ...n thanks 2 God she is Ishani ...if cv ever tagged Ranveer with other girl  ..they will forever destroy Ranveer's character ...  i somehow feel that even if ishani gets married to someone else .. etc Ranveer ( as he was portrayed in the beginning of this serial) .. would never marry again ... his being in love with Ishani since childhood should be on line that he can never b with anyone else either emotionally or physically ... .

Its sooo gud2 c u all supporting ranveer after a verry looong tym.. ðŸ˜ƒ
Bt still, any GUD reason y he said hamara bachha2 that *****??
I cant tink of any ðŸ¤¢
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He hasn't bloody touched her or anything. How is he characterless? In fact he could've done something but the thought never even crossed his mind.

People who want to hate will hate.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ILTHBEB dont count on that one being the worst, the IshKar scene today where his bathrobe kept falling off was equally nasty and disgusting🤢🤢🤢 no i didnt watch, saw a post on the forum so correct me if im wrong and if nothing as such happened...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
On topic, i honestly feel they messed up a LOT along with the way with the RaRi scenes, i do get why it happened, coz they intended on showing them married and were forced to suddenly erase all that thanks to us😈😆 but regardless, would've been nice if they showed them in separate rooms.. but its all in the past now, important thing is, they arent married and nothing else matters now🥳🥳🥳plus if you consider the fact that he was sleeping miles away from her on the bed, i guess we can overlook it.. but no he definitely doesn't deserve to be called characterless, not even if he really had married Ri coz he was officially divorced to Ishaani back then so. and he wasn't sleeping around with Ri either so people cant even say he was bedding her whilst thinking of Ishaani...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

ILTHBEB dont count on that one being the worst, the IshKar scene today where his bathrobe kept falling off was equally nasty and disgusting🤢🤢🤢 no i didnt watch, saw a post on the forum so correct me if im wrong and if nothing as such happened...

i don't know what cvs get fun to add these kind of weird scene amid 3rd persons with indivisually leads.phew i stopped to watch this serial only read wu. I know shikhor is entertaining positive character but those r jumping with excitement/joy to see ishkar as couple to think rv doesn't deserve ishani b/c recently these kind of incidences then now how they think to see shikhor type guy who is sleeping with different ladies in different days very much deserves ishani? Shouldn't casanova behavior b considered loss character?