Destination Bandra! article

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Moving on: Ajay Gehi

Gehi's house on the sixth floor (circled) of Grace Heritage

Destination Bandra!

Ajay Gehi has always wanted to live in Bandra. Now he has bought his dream house here

Kunal M Shah

Actor Ajay Gehi of Millee fame has just bought a new house. The actor says that it was his dream to buy a substantial property in Bandra.

Gehi plans to will shift into his spacious 1550 square feet, 3-BHK home, on the 6 floor of Grace Heritage soon. How does it feel to get possession of his dream home? "I have invested everything that I had earned in this house. Although I was born and brought up in Shivaji Park, I always aspired to own a house in Bandra. My wife helped me to scout for a house in here," he says.

Why the special interest in Bandra? "A lot of people ask me that. In Bandra, everything is a stone's throw away. There are numerous places for shopping and recreation. My wife works at Lower Parel and I have most of my meetings and shoots in Andheri. So, as a location, Bandra is convenient for both of us," he says.

The house is being done up right now. "The flooring, electricity-fittings, bathrooms, etc have been taken care of. We just need to do the interiors. Since both my wife and I work, it is taking us a while to get it all done," he says.

On the professional front, Gehi is back to TV for good. He says, "I tried doing films but none of my film projects took off. Now I am back and want to concentrate on television."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;articleid=10142006115298751014200611346375

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samera thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks for sharing the article