TRP week 12 - Sony - lol

DBCAnnu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is TRP for week 12 of Sony TV
I am sure most/all of you might already know about the ratings but this gave a mixed feeling of anger, sadistic pleasure and depression -- Missing Humsafars

Though Hum Hai Na is off air and Tum Aise.. will be soon. but MBS!!!! the reason for pulling HS off air!!! 
Sony tussi great ho πŸ‘

Sony

CID 1.5
Crime Patrol 1.0
Maharana Pratap 0.9
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar 0.9
Adalat 0.7
Bhanwar: 0.6
Hum Hain Na 0.3
Tum Aise Hi Rehna 0.2
Muh Boli Shaadi 0.1

Edited by DBCAnnu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Buawahahahahahaha!!!!
BEST DAY OF MY LIfe πŸ˜ƒ
I want to party
..this is what you get for pulling if hs! 😑
Trips be muhboli shaadi ki charas no di... πŸ˜†
I'm still upset with Sony, so I will party when their shows become flop πŸ₯±
bluesaphire thumbnail
haye kya bolun sony😑 im out of  words f **  wali gali bhi tere liye kam hai🀒 bus tera parda girna bakhi hai tu jaldi marne wala hai marte waqt akhri sansein leleπŸ˜ƒ

i miss u hs seriouly plz come back now after seeing muh boli shadi trp any one can say that it is not u r fault.
plz come back πŸ˜­
trending kiya hath dard hogaye lekin hathon ka dard dil se bada nahi hai 
hope i could see hs2😳😳

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well it shows Sony what is wrong with there channel...yes not saying it the fault of there won but ph also... yet it feels right to hear bout this since it has been a month since hs left our screen...
Shows you that we as viewers did matter... anyway hope they can focus on trying to get viewers something that they would like to see rather than focus on what they did well in the past...

How about they admit they were wrong about our show which would a start to rectify there mistakes...πŸ˜‰

Danseuse thumbnail

Originally posted by: DBCAnnu

This is TRP for week 12 of Sony TV

I am sure most/all of you might already know about the ratings but this gave a mixed feeling of anger, sadistic pleasure and depression -- Missing Humsafars

Though Hum Hai Na is off air and Tum Aise.. will be soon. but MBS!!!! the reason for pulling HS off air!!!
Sony tussi great hoπŸ‘

Sony

CID 1.5
Crime Patrol 1.0
Maharana Pratap 0.9
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar 0.9
Adalat 0.7
Bhanwar: 0.6
Hum Hain Na 0.3
Tum Aise Hi Rehna 0.2
Muh Boli Shaadi 0.1

We all know that 'Humsafars' did not go off air 'cause of the scheduled telecast of 'Muh Boli Shaadi'. It went off air 'cause of low TRPs. The same stand can be taken by Sony TV for any other serials. It already has, isn't it? So how does feeling elated help? Why cry over spilt milk? This is not going to bring 'Humsafars' back, its a closed chapter. :) Sony TV has not been doing well and needs to go for a complete revamp!

So, just move on and enjoy life. This hangover towards 'Humsafars' needs to be kept aside. Because, realistically, no amount of trending on twitter wl bring "Humsafars 2". It wl happen only if there is a sizeable audience, decent script and good actors & the PH is able to find a channel to telecast it! Cant end up making the same mistake, can they??

-Rekha

DBCAnnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danseuse

We all know that 'Humsafars' did not go off air 'cause of the scheduled telecast of 'Muh Boli Shaadi'. It went off air 'cause of low TRPs. The same stand can be taken by Sony TV for any other serials. It already has, isn't it? So how does feeling elated help? Why cry over spilt milk? This is not going to bring 'Humsafars' back, its a closed chapter. :) Sony TV has not been doing well and needs to go for a complete revamp!

So, just move on and enjoy life. This hangover towards 'Humsafars' needs to be kept aside. Because, realistically, no amount of trending on twitter wl bring "Humsafars 2". It wl happen only if there is a sizeable audience, decent script and good actors & the PH is able to find a channel to telecast it! Cant end up making the same mistake, can they??

-Rekha

Yes Rekha you are right, HS was pulled off because of low TRPs - and we are all aware of that. We also know that HS2 is dream - and dreams seldom come true - but I wont stop dreaming because of that.

I know practical world is different from my dream land - but in this practical world I dont want to see mothers die, or people humiliated because of their economic status.

ALL production houses can go wrong at some level. So was 4lion - we have seen bloopers in HS and still stuck to it, watching it, crying and howling over it but could not leave it - that is how different our HS was.

Actors, directors, writers, PH could have been at fault - no serial I have watched has had it all PERFECT - but they are still on air.

The point is, NO amount of reasoning can take my sadistic pleasure away.
All shows that have been pulled off have been because of low TRP.
BUT LOW TRP (that too 0.01) of a serial that 'replaced' HS - does not settle well with my digestive system.

ALL we wanted was a decent ending - not rushed like a bullet train. The last week of telecast half of us didnt even know the telecast time.!!! That was not fair!! 

We only wanted HS to get air time till April - as planned - and promised. 
Sony kept telling us HS won't go off air and gave the news as a rude surprise - Sony was made aware of the HS fan following - and all we wanted was a couple of weeks. 

Sony needs a revamp - good luck

And its not crying over spilled milk - all of knew HS would be pulled off - the anger is the way it was - a couple of weeks could not have ruined Sony any more than it already is.

Love you Rekha but nothing can take my anger away. I had not watched a hindi serial for 12 years. This got me hooked - rather addicted. And I am back to no Indian serial watching because I dont like what is being served. NO serial appeals to me - Humsafars was different and there is no doubt about it.

ikhlass thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG !  we're never going to heal from humsafars
madhu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danseuse

-Rekha

i guess you're right. i know i'm crazy about humsafars, even my parents think i need a doctorπŸ˜†
but can't help it because,

maine dekha tujhe bhula ke
Har ek tarqeeb laga ke
Har nuskhe ko aazma ke
Par dil se kabhi na utre
Hangover teri yaadon ka
Hangover teri baaton ka
Hangover teri yaadon ka
Hangover teri baaton ka
😳😳😳
E lo ji bawri Sony muboli shadhi bi bandh honekha waja milgai 🀣 trp na mila sajna bandh hojae sony tv
sanu456 thumbnail
Sony...
Tumhara to lol ho gya...
ROFL...