Dawaat-e-ishq QH Os Contest |Voting Round|

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Guys ! Sorry to disturb u all again . Here I m back with the voting round of the Qubool Hai Os Writing Contest . πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
we are very lucky to get some brilliantly written entries πŸ‘. πŸ‘So lets read them and decide the winner ! Before proceeding further , here are some of the rules u need to keep in mind to vote for your fav one . 

1) U are allowed to vote for two os only . 
2) Give the os entry number and the title via comment , post reply . If there is no title just give the entry number . 
3) U r not allowed to criticise any os ! Appreciation is allowed but not criticism . U do not like a os ignore it do not criticise it ! 
4) Please avoid couple biased voting please . 
5) Avoid MID voting , writers do not vote for your own os , if u like others u can vote for them . Newbies votes would be only counted if they have 25 post made . 
6) Avoid spamming and discussion or any couple fight please . 

Have a wonderful time voting ! Voting round will end on 3rd April . 

~Scroll down for the entries ~  If any entries missed inform me . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asya Os 
mohabbat ki jeet

Life is quite strange, no one can imagine what the next day will bring for them...Asad and Zoya, who were in love with eachother,  madly and deeply were finally going to be one, after facing so many hurdles in life, they were finally going to get married and were going to say qubool hai, but asusual life had some different plans, there problems weren't over yet, they still have to go through another test, the final one, the one which will decide there future, which will decide what they will get in life, eachother's love or pain, sorrow and loneliness...

Zoya Farouqi was ready to become Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan with all her heart, she felt that she was the happiest person of the world...no one can be this much lucky...she was excited really exicted,,,just few hours to go and they will be together in a bond which no one could break ever...

She was getting ready for her nikah, the dress was selected by asad himself, he said he want to see his life in this dress and zoya agreed to wear the dress but yes she didn't forgot to wore her jeans inside her lehenga as you see "kuch adatein kabhi nahe badalti"

After final touch she got up from the chair and started moving here and there anxiously waiting for najma to come and take her outside for nikah ceremony...just then her mobile rang, it was a call from an unknown number, thinking for a while she picked it up

'Hello'

'Zoya...' her eyes widened, it was tanveer, she can recognize her voice even if she isn't in her senses but now she was fine, very fine

'why did you called me tanveer?' she asked, hatered visible in her voice she then looked at her mobile and pressed few buttons 

'ara wah!!! You recognized me zoya?' she asked surprised 

'why won't i? After All it's because of you I and Mr.Khan are going to get married, it's because of you that he trust me so much tanveer...' she taunted

'ahh well well well!!! Don't be so happy so soon zoya, there is still time left for you and him to get married'

'yeah there is but this time will end really soon...' she replied

'ahhh...zoya this over confidence of your's...i really love it...but sadly, like always i will show you the reality...you remember last time when i challenged you and you said you trust your mr.khan and your nikah will happen at any cost...and then i broke this over confidence of your...i still remember the way you cried...ahh it gave me so much peace...' she laughed like a witch 

Zoya gritted her teeth 'look tanveer i am not interested in all this crap of yours...it's an important day for me and i don't want to spoil my mode because of you...'

'ohhh then just let me come to the point, listen Miss Zoya Farouqi,i will not let you become Mrs.Asad Ahmed Khan, not today not tomorrow not ever...just wait and watch'

Zoya didn't replied anything to her crap but just disconnected the call and clicked some button and took a deep breath to calm herself 'relax zoya...she won't do anything...You won't let her do anything this time' she said to herself and tried to be strong, just then najma came to her... 'Zoya let's go'

As she came outside with najma and humaira they brought her in the centre of hall and step backed...suddenly light turned off and it was all dark, she wasn't able to see anyone 'Phopi...najma...Mr.K...Mr.khan...Ya Allah, ...Mr.Khan...kahan hai ap? MR.KHAN?' she called out 'what if tanveer is really planning something' she thought... 

'Zoya...' he said, she looked up from where thd voice came and there he stood, a spot light was on him as he came downstairs   Qubool Hai, Tumhara mujhe pe hasna qubool hai , chhoti chhoti teri bachkani badmashiyon qubool hai , baat baat pe bewajah tera roothna qubool hai , Tujhe apna banana mujhe qubool hai , mujhe tum adhi adhuri bhi qubool ho , puri ki puri bhi qubool ho . Yeh nikah mujhe tahe dil se qubool hai 

there were tears in her eyes, yes she was crying, but the tears were of happiness, may be because it was the first time when her Mr.Khan openly expressed his feelings, he was now standing in front of her, a tear rolled down her cheeks, he came close to her and wiped it 'i can tolerate anything zoya but your tears...never, i can't tolerate it zoya...please kabhi rona mat' he requested in a really sweet way and she smiled through tears and nodded 'Mr.khan...i have full faith now, nothing will separate us..we are meant to be together ' she thought 

Dilshaad came forward and blessed both of them, 'Allah tum dono ko hamesha khush rakhe...ab chala? Molvi Sahab Nikah k lie agaye hai' she asked, they nodded but before they will move from there they stopped by sudden appearance of Police 'Stop..' inspector came in with few constables , lights turned on 'What happen Inspector?' asad asked 'Mr.khan, this nikah can't happen, we have a complaint against you, you had cheated over a woman and now you are getting married to someone else' he explained 'what?' asad exclaimed 'what the hell are you talking inspector...who had filed this complain?' he asked 'this lady' they turned to call the person and here entered tanveer 

'tanveer, kya hai ye naya drama?' dilshaad asked coming forward 'look inspector sahab..they are saying that it's all a drama...it's not a drama khala...my baby is not a drama..how can you do this to me? Don't you remember what jammy had did with me?' she asked acting all innocent, dilshaad looked at her with disgust 'Inspector look, she is leing, i have not cheated over her in fact she had tried to break my nikah with the girl i love...she had once stopped our nikah and it's her another try...i am getting married to zo...' he turned to point at zoya but stopped not finding her there... 'Zoya...ami zoya..where is she?' asad asked dilshaad 'don't listen there drama inspector sahab, i have prove against them..'tanveer turned to inspector and took out few photographs from her purse and handed it over to inspector 'look at these photos and now tell me how can he deny from accepting me?' tanveer asked, those photographs were if tanveer and asad in a compromising position at gudiya factory and according to them asad was wrong 'look Mr.Khan we can arrest you for doing all this to this lady, better you accept her and stop this nikah...' 'Inspector you ar...' asad started but stopped as a voice echoed in the hall

'why did you called me tanveer?' 

'ara wah!!! You recognized me zoya?'

'why won't i? After All it's because of you I and Mr.Khan are going to get married, it's because of you that hr trust me so much tanveer...' 

'ahh well well well!!! Don't be so happy so soon zoya, there is still time left for you and him to get married'

'yeah there is but this time will end really soon...' she replied

'ahhh...zoya this over confidence of your's...i really love it...but sadly, lyk always i will show you the reality...you remember last time when i challenged you and you said you trust your mr.khan and your nikah will happen at any cost...and then i broke this over confidence of your...i still remember the way you cried...ahh it gave me so much peace...' 

'look tanveer i am not interested in all this crap of yours...it's an important day for me and i don't want to spoil my mode because of you...'

'ohhh then just let me come to the point, listen Miss Zoya Farouqi,i will not let you become Mrs.Asad Ahmed Khan, not today not tomorrow not ever...just wait and watch'

'so...' zoya came forward 'Miss.tanveer..kaisa laga? Apna plan apne upar hi ulta par jana? How did you really thought tanveer that this time..this time i will let you spoil my and Mr.Khan's life...?' she asked crossing her hand across her chest 'this...this is not my voice, believe me inspector...it's all is her plan...' she chuckled 'the woman who never stops playing games with others life is blaming me...wow..inspector i hope you trust this and yeah about these pictures...well let me tell you that in all these pictures Mr.khan is unconscious and yeah whatever she is saying is all a lie...you yourself tell me...who will capture picture as proves for such private moments?' she asked 

'i am sorry for creating a mess Mr.Khan...really sorry...we will leave' he apologized 'thank you inspector and please take her with you and file a case against her...' asad ordered 'you can take this recording as prove...' zoya suggested 'thank you Miss.Zoya...we will leave now...' and they left

Asad looked at zoya 'zoya..all this...how...?' and she explained that when tanveer called her how she thought to not to take any risk and recorded all of there conversation 

'i am proud of my bahu' dilshaad came to her and kissed her forehead 'acha, we shall not waste time now, come let's complete the nikah' and all of them took there places and nikah began

'Asad Ahmed Khan kia apko Zoya Faoruqi se nikah qubool hai?' 

''Qubool Hai...Qubool Hai...Qubool Hai'

'Zoya Farouqi kia apko Asad Ahmed Khan se nikah qubool hai?'

Seher lovingly caress Rehan hairs as he lay on bed in deep slumber with a bandage on his head

"Sanam! Tum yahn kya kr rhy ho?"Ahil said as he entered the room after opening the door in rush only to halt his steps in confusion

Seher raised her eyebrows on his word but then played along

"kyun? Mai yahn nhy skty? Tum donon ka accident hua h!"She said in little bit angry voice

"par..."Ahil trailed as she looked away in anger

"please! You just hurt me by not telling me about this accident!"Seher said angrily

"wo..mai..wo"Ahil stammered looking down with guilt

Ahil head shot up as the room filled with a melodious laughter. At first he was confused as why was Sanam laughing like this? But then reality hit him and he looked wide eyed

"Seher?"Ahil called

Seher stopped laughing and passed him a smile

"what was that Seher?"Ahil asked folding his hands

"That was your punishment of not telling me about Rehan"Seher said casually

"tum donon behnon ne hmain tang kr rkha h. Hmesha aise hy krte ho! Whatever it is, atleast Sanam is not angry from me and you and Rehan are also fine"Ahil said taking a deep breath

"ye apki ghalat fahmi h Mr"Ahil heared a voice and turned to see Sanam standing at door folding her hands on chest, spitting fire

Ahil gulped and looked at Seher but she just shrugged off her shoulders.

"Sanam"Ahil tried to say but stopped on getting Sanam deathly glare

Ahil ran behind Sanam who walked out

Seher turned to Rehan who moved his eyelids

"Rehan"Seher whispered with lots of love

Rehan opened his eyes and then looked at Seher

"Seher"Rehan called weakly

"Allah ka shukar h k ap thek ho"Seher said with a smile

"mai thek hun Seher par tum yahn kyun aye? Tum thek to ho na? A.."Rehan stopped as Seher cut him

"Am fine Rehan! We are fine!"Seher said reassuringly

"are you sure that you are fine? And please don't stress yourself"Rehan said worriedly

Seher smiled and replied "ofcourse Rehan am absolutely fine after all you love me so much. Tmhare ishq se bani hun mai, pehle zinda thi ab jee rhy hun mai" Seher then looked down and carressed her little bulge stomach with a smile

Rehan too smiled at her weakly

Ahil came to Sanam who stand in garden aloof and angry. Ahil called her

Sanam "I don't want to talk to you. How can you hide about your and Rehan accident from me? Ye to Allah ka shukr h k ap donon thek ho. Now don't accept forgiveness from me! Infact you cannot even distinguish between my pregnant sister and me! Najane tum mjh se nikah kese kroge pata nhy kroge bhi ya nhy" 

Ahil smiled at her words

"qubool hai!"Sanam turned towards Ahil confused "qubool hai bat bat pe bewajah tera roothna qubool hai, Tumhara mujh pe hasna qubool hai, choti choti teri bachkani badmashiyan qubool hai, Tujhe apna banana mujhe qubool hai, mujhe tum adhi adhuri bhi qubool ho, puri ki puri bhi qubool ho. Yeh nikah mujhe tahe dil se qubool hai"

Sanam felt touched by his words but she kept her face straight. Ahil smiled and hugged her while she struggled

Ahil "ab tum bhi qubool kr lo"

Sanam smiled and finally hug him back "Qubool hai" Ahil smiled hearing her.

Sehar and Rehan 
Bhula dena mujhe, hai alvida tujhe

"Sunehri, Sunehri, what are you doing for so long inside?" asked Rehan who had gone tensed because Sehar hadn't open the door since past half an hour and she didn't even reply.
"Sehar, are you okay?" he asked again.

Suddenly, he saw some red liquid thing flowing from inside her room. Rehan gets frightened and tries to break open the door. When he broke the door and went inside, he was stunned at what he saw. His Sunehri was in peels of laughter. When he saw that, he asked her,"Sunehri,why are u laughing and what is the blood doing there?"

Sehar replied," First of all call me Sehar. And secondly..."she couldn't control her laughter. After regaining her composure, she continued,"This..this isn't blood. It was just tomato ketchup and..and you got afraid cuz of it. You are such a coward." 

Rehan was shocked at first but then he pulled her into a hug and said," Don't ever do such a thing again." Tears were rolling out of his eyes. "You know, you scared daylights out of me. I was so terrified when I saw the blood. I can't live without you. You are very precious to me. Promise me that you will not play such pranks on me again."
Sehar broke the hug and said,"Okay. I swear on Sanam that I will not play these pranks on you again. Happy?"
Then Sanam enters the room and when she saw them together, she said,"Sorry." and she started leaving the room giggling.
Sehar said from behind," No no Sanam. Come back. We are just...nothing."

Sanam re-enters the room.
Sanam said,"My dear sis and her to be hubby, today is your nikaah and you are doing these things. Very bad. Now, get ready. Mauli sahab is waiting for you both down."
Sanam leaves. Sehar and Rehan go to their rooms and get ready in their wedding clothes. They go down and sit at the opposite ends.
The wedding rituals begin.
Mauli sahab said,"Seher Ahmed Khan vald Asad Ahmed Khan, kya tumhe yeh nikaah qubool hai?"
Sehar thinks,"Tumhare ishq se bani hoon main ... pehle zinda thi ... ab jee rahi hoon main."
She said,"Qubool Hai."
Mauli sahab asked again,"Rehan Qureshi vald Imran Qureshi, kya yumhe yeh nikaah qubool hai?"
Rehan thinks,"Qubool Hai , Tumhara mujhe pe hasna qubool hai , chhoti chhoti teri bachkani badmashiyon qubool hai , baat baat pe bewajah tera roothna qubool hai , Tujhe apna banana mujhe qubool hai , mujhe tum adhi adhuri bhi qubool ho , puri ki puri bhi qubool ho . Yeh nikaha mujhe tahe dil se qubool hai "  
Rehan said,"Qubool Hai."
Mauli sahab said,"Aaj se aap done biwi-shawher kehlaya jayenge."
After the wedding rituals finished, everyone congratulated SeHan. After the wedding feast, the guests went to their homes and SeHan headed off to their rooms.
They celebrated their suhaagraat. 

It had been a year since their wedding. It was Rehan's birthday.
Sehar said,"Happy B'day Rehan."
Rehan replied,"Thankyou dear. By the way, did you bring me any special gift."
Sehar said,"Of course." She went and whispered in his ears,"I am going to become an ammi. I am pregnant."
"WHAT!?" Rehan jumped in excitement. She nodded.
"Then we should go to Bappa's mandir for sure." said an over-excited Rehan.
"Of course jaan. Get ready." she said and left to get ready.
Rehan also got ready and they went down.
Sehar said to everyone who was present in the hall,"I am pregnant." Everyone was very happy. 
Rehan said," So we have decided to go to Bappa's mandir. We'll see you all later."
They left for the Bappa's mandir but they didn't knew what tragedy is going to strike them.

The new Sanam was following them. She was whispering some black magic mantras. Suddenly, Rehan's car turned and hit the divider. They had a tragic accident. Some people stopped and rushed them to the hospital. Sanam, Aahil and other house members went to the hospital. Sanam was crying bitterly and Aahil was trying to console her. When the doc came out from the OT, he told them,"Sorry, we couldn't save Sehar's baby but she is fine now. But Rehan's condition is still critical."
After sometime, the doc returned from the OT and told them,"We are really sorry but we couldn't save Rehan."
Everyone was shocked. Sanam asked,"Doc, can I meet Sehar, please."
Doc said,"Yes."
Sanam went to Sehar's room.
Sehar said,"Sanam, how is Rehan?"
Sanam couldn't say anything but cried. Aahil entered the room and said,"Sehar, Your baby and Rehan is dead..." Sehar was shocked. She went into a complete trauma. She fell unconscious.
The doctor said,"Sehar is shocked. Her situation is becoming critical now. Nurse, shift her to the OT."
After the operation, the doc came out and told everyone," Sehar is in coma. She will stay like this for many months. You have to give all her medicines on time."
Sehar was shifted home. She stayed on the bed for a year and is still there. She couldn't recover from that tragic incident. 

Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina
Safar yeh tera, yeh raasta tera
Tujhe jeena hai.. mere bina

Ho teri saari shoharatein
Hai yeh duaa..
Tujhi pe saari rehamatein
Hai yeh duaa..
Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe

Tu hi hai kinaara tera
Tu hi to sahaara tera
Tu hi hai taraana kal ka
Tu hi to fasaana kal ka
Khud pe yaqeen tu karna
Ban.na tu apna khuda... (x2)

Khizaan ki shaam hoon main (khiza: Autumn)
Tu hai nayi subah

Khilengi jahaan.. bahaarein sabhi
Mujhe tu wahaan.. paayega
Rahengi jahaan.. humaari wafa
Mujhe tu wahaan.. paayega
Milunga main iss tarah, waada raha
Rahunga sang main sada, waada raha
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina!

Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai, haan mere bina!

OS - The Keyboard Guy

Present

I closed my eyes, relaxing against the head rest, as I listened to his new composition. Goshness! He is so awesome with the piano! A true pianist already made, not in making!
He always said a piano responds to you like no other. When your fingers press the keys of the instrument, it reacts to the feeling. A piano has feelings, like your touch, that can never be enunciated by a keyboard. He loved his piano, and it is almost two decades old! Still strong and melodious and powerful as ever!
Music has the power to reach the soul, like words. There is music in the flames of the fire, there is music in the falling drops of the rain, there is music in the swaying of branches on trees, there is music in the air. Music is everywhere.
I just drifted away to some faraway land, as the music floated through the air. So melodious, so serene, so soothing. He has always had a way with his fingers.  

My thoughts drifted to when I met him two years ago, I encountered him rather...

Flashback 2 years ago

I had just moved into a new apartment and I saw a guy, in late twenties - early thirties walking in to one of the flats, one of the residents perhaps. But, I had a stinging feeling I had seen him before, but couldn't place him. The whole of the day and the next, I broke my head on who he could possibly be. I met him again in the lift, and, I said, "Is that you, Aahil?" He looked at me and said, "Ya... And you are?" I laughed, laughed and laughed. By then, we had reached the ground floor. "Are you sure you can't recognize me?" I teased. I was so going to enjoy this!
He looked so lost, and yet so cute, I didn't remember the smile from so many years. He had changed. He'd grown older, less boyish, and more mature.

"You don't! You don't recognize me? Oh. My. God. Seher's going to be so wild with rage, she'll paste you!" I said. His brows wrinkled in confusion when, a moment later, he smiled a knowing smile and all excited, "Sanam?"  I laughed in agreement. "How are you? It's been so long!"
Yes, it had. "I am awesome actually. How are you doing? Cosmic coincidence, meeting you here." I said. "More, like cosmic catastrophe, if Seher's here too." He joked, while I playfully slapped his arm. "Okay, gotta get going now. I'll catch up with you later?" We bid goodbye to each other, and headed our own way.

Soon, we met up more often. He stayed just a floor above me. I learnt he was a musician. That was great, since he had always been a musical guy. He was just AMAZING at the piano, and the guitar. He could manage drums too. He sucked at violin, wasn't his cup of tea then, not now. Seher was delighted too. After like ten years we were meeting him? We were in school when we last saw him, time had flown so fast, we never realised. We grew closer, and I think I probably like him? I can't believe myself. Who knew, after so many years, I would fall for him? It seemed very implausible to myself, ten years ago, I wouldn't have believed it myself...

Flashback 12 years ago

"Thank you for coming so early." I said sarcastically, smiling as sweet as can be, opening the door and letting him in. "Hey, I am just a few minutes late." Aahil said in defence.
Rather, Aahil Sir. Well, he is technically just around five to six years older to me, Sir, sounds weird. Only Aahil' sounds disrespectful. So, I don't technically CALL him anything. "Ya sure, few for you is more than quarter an hour isn't it? Come in." I said, letting him in, laughing. He'd never change. He hasn't in like the three years I had known him.
"Who was playing Thousand Years?" He asked. Well, I was until he rang the bell, and I opened the door. "I was playing."
"Why'd you stop? I was listening from outside. Sounded good. I was waiting for the chorus but it stopped." He said. Wow. Aahil appreciating me is a one-time feat! It is always a, Ya, it's fine, but, finger numbers are wrong or you pressed the wrong key or it is too fast or something or the other.'
"Who's going first?" He asked. "Well, Seher, I think." I said, just when my identical twin entered. "Hey, Seher! Wassup!" He gave her a five. Trust him to do that.
I went in to my bedroom for Seher to come and call me, once she finished.

Keyboard guy is here.
I WhatsApped Sanjana. He was the keyboard guy' to my friends.
I had a story to write, which I could do in the thirty minutes I had before my turn came in. Aahil is our keyboard tutor. We learn privately, haven't given any exams yet. Well, before, I continue. I am Sanam Farooqui Khan, daughter of Asad Ahmed Khan and Zoya Farooqui, in alphabetical order, F first, then K, while A precedes Z. Mom and Dad are living examples of gender equality and even practice by giving equal importance to our Mom's name too. Well, that's why, both of us, Seher and myself, are the Farooqui-Khan sisters instead of Ahmed Khan sisters that would be more normal.
As I was halfway through, I heard the scraping of a chair and knew Seher was done, I waited for the official confirmation; "Go." She said. Seher was done. "I finished Hall of Fame. Finally. I hate it now." I just laughed, trust Seher to want to play an eight page piece and want to quit after two pages, and then, be forced to finish it because Aahil wants us to finish whatever we start and groan and grumble till it ends. I, on the other hand, have learnt the hard way, that, try only those that you like, and that are compact.

I'd finished A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. It is one of the best I have ever played, and it isn't pretty difficult, on a scale of10, it would probably be 3. But, it sounds epic! I mean, as brilliant as brilliant itself! The best part was, it was the first time, I had actually completed a single piece, a fact, Seher never forgot to taunt me about and I did it on my own, without his help.

"Hi again" I said, as I took a seat beside Aahil at the keyboard. "So, you are doing Thousand Years..."
"I finished Thousand Years!!!" I announced, "And by myself, that too." I added, feeling immensely proud of myself. I had finished three pages in like one week. Usually, it is one page per week and mainly why, Seher was sick of her piece, two months and the same piece! And, I had finished like three to four pieces by then. I lolled internally. "Can I play?"
"Ya, go ahead" Aahil said his attention on his phone. That's the fun thing about him. He teaches us without the typical stigma associated with teachers. He was seriously a lot of fun!

He was so cool, my friend once, got freaked out! I was narrating this incident to my friend about how Aahil jovially described a symbol in music as "L and 7 making love" (Well, it did look like that, in his defence.) She thought it was super weird, and my tutor was all weird, when I mentioned that, he was like twenty and she relaxed. She assumed him to be a fourty year old, potbellied, grumbling man, not a well maintained, well-toned guy of twenty.

I began playing making sure I don't make unnecessary pauses, the sharps and flats are the right ones, and I don't press other notes with the right ones, the effect is very jarring.

"Wow. That sounded awesome." He said, genuinely appreciative. And I mentally, did a happy dance. As I said earlier, it isn't always that I get praised by him. Neither does Seher. Both of us get belted and praised equally. His belting would be, "Beh, it sounds horrible. Terrible. Terrible." With exaggerated hand and facial gestures, that I'd just end up laughing. Or probably, "It was a huge exercise to my ears." And I would probably counter with, a "Hey, so mean. Be nicer."

"Which cable operator is yours?" He asked pointing to the TV. "Ahm, the local one actually, we have a set top box from the local cable guy. Which one do you have?"
"Hathway is good..."
"Oh, you have Hathway?" I asked, I have been wanting a dish at our own home, Mom, Dad feel it is unnecessary since it would mean more distractions, clearly avoidable in Class 12.
"Nope. I have TATA Sky, I should have got Hathway. It is cheaper and has a better package."

"Tumhare ishq se bani hoon main.. pehle zinda thi.. ab jee rahi hoon main."

"Ahem, ahem. Sorry, what in heaven does that mean?" Aahil asked me laughing. I laughed with him too. "I don't know exactly, the girl says, she has been made, take that is she exists, because of the guy's love, I was breathing, now, I am living. Ya, the tense was all wrong. But, you can't translate everything exactly. It lacks the intensity."

"And, the nonsense." He added.
"Ya, that too." I agreed. Aahil doesn't know Hindi one bit. God knows how he manages to survive in Mumbai. I had just read out a forward to him, a funny one with clichd Hindi dialogues and phrases, and this was one of them. He was moving bag and baggage to Bombay, I assume for better career prospects. There would be a brief hiatus in our keyboard classes, since; both Seher and myself are busy with school work and exams. We'd have to find someone else. We'll miss this guy.
Soon, he left, and we saw or heard no more of him. All of us got so busy with our lives, we neither had the time nor the opportunity to connect with him again.

Present

My eyes opened as I felt the absence of the music. "Hey, why did you stop? You didn't complete it." I asked.
He walked up to me, and said, "Marry me, San." I was just, awestruck that he'd even considered it and had brought it up so suddenly! I didn't even know if I loved him, and whether I was ready for the commitment! But, when I looked into his warm eyes, expectantly looking at me, I knew I couldn't say no. I didn't have the heart to. "Yes." He pulled me into his arms and I stayed there thinking...
"The" keyboard guy somehow ended up as "my" keyboard guy...

It was a little rainy , I woke up at 6am on the sound of raindrops hitting my little window . I lifted the curtain aside to brighten  my room  with the belief that I carry; that every day has a surprise hidden for me and I have to go out and look for it.  I opened my wardrobe and choose a loose white shirt and my jean overall . After preparing myself I took my bag and went downstairs. I was in a hurry so couldn't eat except for a bite from the little sandwich my grandma prepared for me. As  I was leaving ,her kind voice stopped me
 '' take care my little and don't forget to eat something  at job ''
'' Okay my gem  I will , don't forget to take your medicines ,I'll call u later ''
 I closed the door and went to the garage to bring my lovely bicycle. It was the last gift from my father Asad  

I miss him a lot . I wiped my tears and rode the bicycle . it was a road having on both its sides  tall trees . though I pass everyday from that way but I had a weird feeling. I felt that every tree of them has a long story . While riding I enjoyed hearing the whispers of their leaves .  I didn't pay attention to the road , I didn't even hear the sound of his car. suddenly I found myself on floor beside my bicycle .I was trying to clean my little injury on my knee , it was hurting me till I  heard a husky voice saying:
 '' are u okay miss ? I hope you're alright ,I'm really sorry ''
when I turned my face towards him , i couldn't say any words , I was mesmerized by his voice ,his looks  .

he repeated '' are u alright miss!''

his question reminded me of my pain '' aah ahh '' holding my knee
 he said looking at my injury '' we have to clean the wound  before it gets infected come I'll take u to a near infirmary from here ''

I said '' no, it's ok I'll take care of it , I'm already late  ''
 but he insisted to take me to disinfect the wound ,he putted my bicycle in his car's trunk . There was complete silence in the  car until he broke it by asking me my name , I replied

'' I'm sanam ,and u? ''

'' I thought you'll never ask  , I'm Aahil Raza Ibrahim ''

Adding  '' here we are'' he got out of the car and offered me a helping hand

I looked at him , I don't know what was making me hesitated that time . he looked into my eyes saying '' come on gives me your hand ,I'll help you''
 I was sinking in his eyes ' sea . I putted my hand in his and tried to get out of the car but I couldn't even put pressure on my foot ,I leaned on him and we entered the infirmary . he waited in the hall . After a while I came out , and we walked to the car . Then He asked

'' where are u going?  I'll drop u ''

'' no thanks just drop me off at a place where I can get a taxi, I'm sorry for disturbing you'' I replied

He said '' you didn't do it intentionally, it is our fate to meet each other this way''

While I was getting out of the car he continued smiling '' nice to meet u sanam ,hope see u another time '' 

His smile made me melt . I couldn't describe my feelings that time , I took a taxi and called my dear friend Seher.

'' Seher please help me this time ,I'm so late and I can't go to the patient  Mr. Kamran , please can u replace me? His house's address and his health state are written in my notebook in my personal locker in the hospital . Please do me this favor !''

''Are u okay sanam? , take a breath , what's happened ? ''

''A long story. Once you finish work, come have dinner with us! and by then I'll tell you everything ''

''ok see you later ''

My eyes strayed from the road ,my mind wandered until driver's voice jerked me saying :
 '' Miss , here we are ''

I got in the house singing .My worried grandma came asking me the reason behind my early return. I kissed her on her forehead and went upstairs to my room.
As I entered it ,I closed the door and turned the music on. I lied down on my bed .
'' what's wrong with me? what' s that feeling? why can't I forget his voice ,his words ? why I feel my heart is laughing like little kids?'' These were some questions that popped into my mind.
I closed my eyes imagining his face. I fell asleep without knowing  till seher  woke me up.
I asked her '' hey ,when did u come? ''
 '' From a while , but what's happened with you? ''
I told her everything. She kept silent for a moment then said
 '' So you're in love? ''
'' It is just admiration''  I replied

Then grandma called us to have dinner. After dining we wanted to eat something sweet so we decided to cook Mousse Au Chocolat . My grandmother was so exhausted so she went to sleep. Finally we enjoyed eating it and we went to our beds.
 Tomorrow morning , I had the feeling that all what happened yesterday was only a beautiful dream which I didn't want to wake up from it. But I have to come back to reality and go to my  work. As always I prepared myself and went to the garage to look for my bicycle. I didn't find it. I asked my gem about it but she didn't see it .I closed the door and was trying to figure out where can it be . Suddenly I heard someone's voice
 '' hey sanam ''
 It was the same voice. I raised my head to see him , he was standing in front of our garden' s little gate beside my bicycle
 I said '' hi , I totally forgotten that my bicycle is with u , I don't know how I disremembered  it''
 '' it is okay''
 '' hold a minute, how did u know that I'm living here?''
'' oh ..yesterday after dropping u  I found a sheet of paper in the car, which was written on it an address  and a number of phone.  I dialed the number and it was Mrs. Farida , I asked her if she knows you and she informed me that you're  a physiotherapist and gave me your address  ''
I smiled saying '' Thank you so much ''
'' okay then bye, I've to go!  see u another time ''
'' ok,bye ''
After  a hectic week  seher and I decided to go on a picnic .I suggested going to ride horses.

There was a stable outside the town .It is my favorite place ,I go there whenever I need to be alone. We reached there at  4 pm, the weather was at its best . I rode a black horse , and seher a white one. Then We chose different ways  and decided  to meet after an hour. I headed toward the river. And there I stopped to drink some water and to wash my face. As I heard a horse's neigh, I turned around . I didn't get the chance to see the rider as the horse has thrown him into the river . He came out of the water all wet . I exploded with laughter. He raised his head to look at me . It was none other than Aahil. I putted my hand over my mouth trying to stop myself from laughing. He got angry with me and without saying a word mounted quickly his horse and rode away. After minutes, I reached him .I said '' sorry , I didn't mean it '' 
He replied '' It is ok, but don't repeat it ''
 '' I won't ... and I have to admit that u re a good rider ...by the way how come you are here ? ''
'' I wanted to have some rest , I usually come here when I visit my grandma ,in fact I'm surprised seeing you here ''
'' I come here often , I love riding horses... Don't you find it weird that both of us come usually here but we didn't once come across each other ? ''
'' I think it is about right time , so Sanam are you here by yourself? ''
'' No, I came with my buddy Seher , I have to return now to the stable as we decided to meet after an hour ''
'' Are you planning on doing something after horse riding ? ''
'' In fact we're going to cinema ''
'' can I join you? ''
'' Yes of course you can ''

As we returned, I introduced Aahil to Seher and went together to the cinema .We bought some popcorn .Seher and I entered the hall leaving Aahil to buy coke. At the moment that we sat down, the film began. When Aahil came, he found a lady sitting next to me .He wanted to trade places with her so that he could sit beside us but she was stubborn. While watching the movie, Seher noticed Aahil trying many times to say something to me but he couldn't . She gave me the popcorn to pass it to him thinking that maybe he wanted it. When the film finished  Seher and I were discussing how beautiful the story was, I couldn't see Aahil's worry but Seher noticed it . She said
'' Aahil let's get something to eat, we are so hungry ''
 '' ok let's go , I know a good restaurant here ''
He took us to a Chinese noodle restaurant .
 '' here we can get something yummy and warming '' 
Finally they brought us a big bowl of noodles and chopsticks. I didn't know how to use them. He laughed at my failed tries which made me angry .I left the restaurant .I awaited them outside.
They came saying '' we're not going to eat anything until you will have it with us ''
He added ''so tell us what do u want to eat I'll get it for u'' . I was surprised .
Seher said '' let' s have something sweet as she likes cheesecake ''
we had cheesecake and finally he dropped us home . It was difficult for me to believe that I spent a day with him .

On Monday morning ,I was in the locker room wearing my scrubs and putting my stuff .I went to the reception. There I found Mr. Aayaz coming saying '' Hi Sanam ,this Flower Bouquet is for you '' . I looked for the note to know who's the sender . It was written  '' the moment  u entered my life u became my morning , I hope u had a good morning ''
I decorated patients' rooms with flowers and checked the patients . When I finished my shift I went to change my clothes and suddenly entered seher shouting '' come quickly  your  grandma is tired I brought her here so that Dr. kamal examines her '' . She led me to the room where my gem was then she stopped saying '' go in  '' . Once I entered she closed the door . It was all dark I couldn't see anything until someone lit up a candle . I couldn't see his face. I asked '' who's here ? '' he hasn't replied and kept coming closer . I repeated  '' who's here? if you don't reply I'll shout '' As I started shouting, he clapped his hand over her mouth .I was going to bite his hand but stopped when I saw his eyes , he said '' your eyes has mesmerized me from the first sight ,I couldn't forget them. I saw them in my dreams. I knew that you're the one from our first meeting. Loved your smile and how you laugh at me , Do u marry me Sanam ?''
I  was overwhelmed and had tears in my eyes ,replied
"Qubool Hai , Tumhara mujhe pe hasna qubool hai , chhoti chhoti teri bachkani badmashiyon qubool hai , baat baat pe bewajah tera roothna qubool hai , Tujhe apna banana mujhe qubool hai , mujhe tum adhi adhuri bhi qubool ho , puri ki puri bhi qubool ho . Yeh nikaha mujhe tahe dil se qubool hai "

Edited by Texie-Shady - 9 years ago

AsYa OS: Will You be My Better Half?

As the the room filled with sunlight,it disturbed the sleeping beauty ,making her cringe in her sleep.She rolled over the bed rubbing her eyes in try to rub the laziness off her and looked over the bedside table and found a note placed beside the clock..

Good Morning Mrs.Khan,

I'm sorry for yesterday..Trying to compensate..Hope you like what's in store.

-Asad.

"Compensate for Hell!"she mumbled herself and rolled out of the bed to get ready for the day, ignoring the note completely..

as she walked into the washroom she saw a pink rose with a sticky note placed there over the sink neatly,She frowned and read the note;

"Qubool Hai , Tumhare mujhe pe hasna qubool hai",

As a unconscious smile formed on her lips, reminding a moment when she first laughed at him..

It was the first time he came to her house to meet her,as his mother insisted him to get married soon.He agreed to her.But when he came to her house he was invited with a splash of wasted color water, which she splashed unaware of him standing, and it drenched his spotless-white shirt.He was angered but as he heard her careless laughter and her angelic face his anger flew away. He stared at her.and she tried to suppress her laughter and mouthed a sorry at him.That was the first time they met.

Maybe God has sent a sign of future which was now supposedly colored by her. 

Later,when she took her I-pad and sat down for some entertainment,as her hopeless unromantic husband was already off to work.She was surprised to see Orange rose with another sticky note placed accurately in her I-pad back cover.She excitedly took the note;

"chhoti chhoti teri bachkani badmashiyon bhi qubool hai"

she read that loud,pouting cutely.. 

"Mr.Khan yeh romantic note hai ya mocking note?" she asked to herself complaining.as she recalled innumerable memories of irritating him.. 

It was the initial day of their marriage when she accidentally walked into the washroom while he was very happily bubble bathing humming "Jaane Kyun" and she teased him the entire day with the song embarrassing him..

She was now more excited to know the other dialogues he had wrote for her..but this was not a scavenger hunt,he didn't gave any clue expect of writing these sweet lines.she pouted sadly and went around the home in search of the other sticky notes..but found none,and slumped down on the bench in the garden sighing loudly.."Ab iske aage koi notes hai bhi ya nahi?" she talked to herself. as she wandered her eyes around sadly, and then saw a note sticked over a table nearby with Yellow rose..she hurriedly plucked it and read : 

"baat baat pe bewajah tera roothna qubool hai" 

"Now for sure Mr.Khan is mocking me in the name of romanticism.."she huffed slumping back on the bench as even her half-upset mind took her down the memory lane..

If someone had to define their relationship they exactly used the word Tom and Jerry and Zoya was the Jerry here,she teased him laughed at him,mocked him but when he did she was quick to get annoyed at him and he was made to tend his mistakes by hook or by crook and he did it up to make her fall for him everytime. 

She walked backed inside the house with the flowers and the notes,and sat over her bed smiling  at their nikaah photo in the frame,and she noticed a Salmon rose and the sticky note behind it..She read the note:

"Tujhe apna banana mujhe qubool hai"

She blushed when she read his note and the inner meaning it had,had.

Zoya being of his EC behavior confronted him about his feelings for her the yesterday night and he being the shy and reserved man didn't knew to voice out his feelings openly..She complained him for just compromising for his mother's wish to get married,and that he had no idea of their relationship..She walked out of his room with her luggage to the guest room huffing over his indifferent behavior..

She smiled victoriously as she realized he was opening up to her and blushed at the note,kissing his cheeks in the photo..She looked around the room as her eyes landed at the gift box placed down her dressing table..She frowned.

Notes to voice his feelings..made sense but gift for what ? she wondered as she unwrapped it..

She saw a beautiful white salwar with dazzling embellished patchwork done at its bottom.But her smile faded as she saw that it was sleeveless.she kept the dress back on the bed and looked at the box to find one another note this time with Cream rose ..She picked the note sadly,as she wouldn't be able to wear it and read the note:

"mujhe tum adhi adhuri bhi qubool ho,"

Happy tears slowly flowed down her cheeks,as she realized his acceptance of her long back scar she had in her right arm,she had always hided it from everyone's view,hating the pity they had to show for her,but his acceptance to that made her happy.. Her sad face soon resembled to the kissing beauty of the cream roses she had in her hand,She smiled. "If I hadn't loved you from before, I would have fallen in love for you reading your lovely notes Mr.Khan".she mumbled as she went to change into the new outfit.

She blushed as she stood before the mirror ,adorned in the dress,and tried to get redy so as if he came she could surprise him with his gift..she found a box already present over there in her closet and opened the box to see a simple platinum chain with a executive-ly designed heart pendant and a bracelet with beautiful diamond charms sizzling over,she closely in took the design of the charms to see that the middle charm of the bracelet had AZ craved alluringly..

Her eyes filled with tears of joy at his gestures,and wiped her tears as she kissed the charm and draped it over her hand.she searched her closet for her earrings and was astonished to see a little box with White Rose and a sticky placed in it..She opened the box to see her lost earrings of her late mother present polished in the box,her heart filled up with undue happiness and respect to the man she fell in love with..He had preserved her prized possession she thought and kissed the rose as she unfolded the note,to read : 

"aur puri ki puri bhi qubool ho"

She smiled as she understood his meaning of accepting her along with her cruel past...

She was 4 when her mother died in a fire accident which was assassinated by his very own father and his other wife,she witnessed her mother die before her eyes and ever since then she had yearned for a family to love her as her mother would have done..

She thought her almighty had heard her prayers and that was maybe answered by blessing her with a caring husband, a gem mother in law, and a lovely sister in law..who loved her as much as she loved them.. 

She went to his room to wait for him where she found a note and a Peach rose placed over his neatly folded bed..She took the rose in her hands and read the note : 

"Yeh nikah mujhe tahe dil se qubool hai, Thank you Zoya for coming in my life."

"P.S: Come to Backyard."

It read..She smiled widely at his note,until her cheeks hurt and her eyes got wet..And rushed to  the backyard her heart filling with more and more happiness ..
She entered the backyard to find it decorated phenomenally,she wondered whether he didn't go to office,as her eyes searched for him everywhere.."Mr.Khan" she called twice and thrice as she moved forward ..In getting no response she frowned and turned back.But was stopped as he pulled her and made her face him ..She stumbled as her front hit his chest and her other hand which had flowers went to his shoulders..
"Mr.Khan."she breathed as she saw him looking breath-taking in his black tuxedo.

Soon,there was a shower of red rose petals falling over them as Asad holded her tight in his arms and she let her hands rest over his shoulders lost in the pools of love in their eyes...

"Enjoyed the hunt Mrs.Khan?" he asked as he pushed her strands back her ear..She nodded blushing as she pulled away from him.

"Par,Mr.Khan,It would have been much better if you could say it.."She mocked him faking anger..He shook his head at her stubbornness and agreed to her wish..

"As you wish My Queen.."he said dramatically sincere and pulled her closer to him as he wounded his arms around her waist..

"Qubool Hai,Zoya tumhari mujh pe hasna qubool hai" he said huskily as he kissed her cheeks where her dimples resides..and brought her face down closer as he whispered "chhoti chhoti teri bachkani badmashiyon qubool hai" kissing her forehead...He pulled her away as he twirled her making her back face his front and locked his hands with hers.. "baat baat pe bewajah tera roothna bhi qubool hai" he said as he kissed her other cheek from behind.She closed her eyes and laid back her head over his shoulder as she swept in the pleasure of love he was showering over her .. 

He made his grip tighter over her hands as she straightened, he bent down to kiss her neck "Tujhe apna banana mujhe qubool hai".he hushed as he kissed her neck and she blushed at his words.. 

He pulled her away,and twirled her again, took her right hand above in his and trailed kisses over her scar, a lone tear rolled down her cheeks as he did.."mujhe tum adhi adhuri bhi qubool ho, puri ki puri bhi qubool ho" he stated more like a statement in respect and wiped her tears caring,she smiled..

He stood serious before her as he took both her hands in his hands and kissed it whispering, "Yeh nikaha mujhe tahe dil se qubool hai.."he said his tone dripping with undue honesty and his eyes filling with irrevocable love..

He twirled by her hand and pushed her hair to the other side as he bent his head down and trailed a soft and loving kiss over her shoulder .."Thank you Zoya for coming into my life..You are perfect.."He said as he placed few more kiss over her shoulder as she shivered under his touch.. 

"And,I have one more important thing to say and do"he said as he turned her around..She looked at him flushed,he couldn't help but smile at her as he caressed her now red cheeks .. 

He bent on his knees before her suddenly and her eyes went wide in amusement,..

"Mrs.Zoya Ahmad Khan..I don't know how long it has been brewing inside me..But I know this much that it has been from the moment I met you,that I felt something special for you in my heart..You make me smile when you smile,cry,laugh.I don't know why you do this..But I know why I want to this along with you..And that's because I love you..Yes Zoya, I Love you and your everything..I Love your soulful eyes, I love your cute nose, I love your infectious smile and also your perfect hair,and more over I love your Heart Zoya..I love you Zoya.. Will you be my better half for the rest of my life doing what you did all along our relation of marriage ?" he asked as he confessed his heart out for her and brought a  red rose forward to her ..She smiled as she cried in his happiness and nodded her head taking the rose from his hand..

"Yes..Mr.Khan ,I will be your better half.I want to be your better half not just for the rest of the life but for rest of all the births that we are going to be.." she replied back with utmost sincerity and immemorial love.

He smiled at her and took the ring from his pocket and made her wear it taking leisure time.She looked at the ring and his eyes back which had the same audacity of happiness shinning in it.. 

He kissed her ring finger..and in took the beauty of her in his gifts.He stood up and secured her in his embrace.she hugged him back thanking the Almighty for blessing her with the best of the world.. 

"By the Way Mr.Khan ?" Does this different colors of roses symbolize something? she asked pulling away confused as she saw a numerous colors of roses..

"Yes!" he said as he walked her to the swing,She smiled as she sat.

"Explain please." she probed excited to know,he nodded at her child like excitement and sat beside her,she readily leaned her head over his shoulders as he wounded his arm around her as the swing moved slowly..

"This Pink rose resembles your sweetness" he said as he took the rose from her and trailed it over her face."and this Orange,this resembles your ever-lasting enthusiasm."he continued and she smiled proudly at him, and "Yellow" he started "resembles our friendship" ..she completed smiling widely. "And,Salmon rose indicates" he started and looked at her to check her attention and bent down near her ears "my desires" ..he completed as she blushed crimson and smacked his chest.Diverting his attention she asked this Cream color Mr.Khan? she asked innocently,he looked at her giving I-Know-Your-Act look and she shrugged innocently..He came back to the topic,"This is for Appreciation as I'm appreciating your strength to bounce back to your fate."said as he kissed her top of the head fondly.she smiled at his gestures."White is for peace. why did you gave me this?" she asked confused.."White is not just for Peace.this also resembles innocence," he explained and she nodded.. "This Peach ?" she queried "Peach is for Gratitude.. My Gratitude to you for being my wife.".he answered as she smiled at him lovingly.

"You didn't ask me about the Red one?" he teased her."I know what it is",she said..

"I see,what it is?" he asked her."Red means Love"she said as a matter of fact.."No its not Love."he denied and she frowned.."Red means Romance"he said as he kissed her cheek making her blush more for the day.

"Now,that I have confessed my feelings isn't it your turn now?" he asked her further.

"Well Mr.Khan..You have confessed in most outrageous way let me do it simple" she stated and he looked at her curiously .

"Ek sher arz hai."she stared as he glared at her,"Irshard , irshard".he said tired of defeat.

"Tumhare ishq se bani hoon main.. ..

Tumhare ishq se bani hoon main.. ..

pehle zinda thi,..ab jee rahi hoon main" she finished with her signature style of bowing as he clapped yet faking sadness..

"If I had to choose between Loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I Love you,Mr.Khan.."she said and didn't give a minute for him to think and sealed his lips with hers,showing him how much she loved him and he smiled over her lips as her words and action reached his heart ...

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
entery 1 and 6!πŸ˜›
they are awesome
OMG!! All entries are so amazing. Mine is one of them so I think I wouldn't vote in this. Anyway, Good luck to everyone whose entries are posted here.And readers/voters/QHians: Please do vote...
Edited by -kanishka- - 9 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as i m a participant so i won't vote but hope the best entry n author winπŸ˜ƒ