Pakistani comedian making fun of India and Anushka Sharma

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I dont know how this guy is even called a comedian... I found nothing funny in this damn show... m all for India-Pak peace...bt this kind of thing is plane insulting... So wat if we lost a game? Isnt sportsmanship bigger than the game? Who gave them the right to make fun of our team and our actress Anushka Sharma😑

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWVDFj9IqUs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what goes around comes around.. come on..
Being a pakistani myself...i couldnt go past some minutes. Thats not good yaaar...well not all think like that ...however i have seen  some cricket ads where India has shown pakistan as one hyper and jealous team as well as they have shown Pakistani supporters are getting highly insulted by indian supporters. So yeahh...its equal babes.
Bazinga. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Didnt watch the clip... But come on, even v were overdoing it with the Mauka Mauka ads... 
Although remarks were never passed on an individual... They shouldn't have brought Anushka in this...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
and our ppl cast Pakistani Actors in their movies 
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think you should be more concerned about how your country is handling the situation then at others. This is only a comedy show, where they take jabs at everyone like all comedy shows do,  whereas regular civilians of India are literally burning your own countries actresses pictures. πŸ˜Š
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is this comedy show? If yes then it is a really shitty comedy show. Hardly any laughable punch. It sounds like host was  insulting Anushaka in the name of comedy and I failed to see any comedy.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
We make fun of them too.

I'd still root for Wahab Riaz making Watson dance.
huh, as if indians, their shows and ads don't insult the pakistani players ?
I have seen many and offensive stuffs coming from the indian civilians.. And indians themselves are mocking Anushka and team blue, when their civilians have no respect for the " hard working " team, then its really of no use to point fingers at others. 

It was a little funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Come on wheres your sense of humor